• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another Day, Another Study Showing Trump Fans Are Racist…

I made a killer batch of Sunday Gravy yesterday with fresh San Marzano tomatoes from my garden and Italian sausage from the butcher shop. Damn good...

Steeler games are 10:00 a.m. for me most Sundays, so not really interested in nachos at that time. Generally wait until mid-afternoon, and wife puts together an awesome batch of nachos with black beans, cheddar cheese, and sour cream and salsa on the side. Very tasty.

I made a killer batch of Sunday Gravy yesterday with fresh San Marzano tomatoes from my garden and Italian sausage from the butcher shop. Damn good...

Did the spinach dip also taste like "gravy",
or do you like your sausage dry.....?

thank you for the 40 Year Old Virgin clip. Funny movie. See, I think if you watched more comedy, your tight *** would lighten up.

thank you for the 40 Year Old Virgin clip. Funny movie. See, I think if you watched more comedy, your tight *** would lighten up.

pretty sure elfie's ***, physically, isnt tight and hasn't been for decades.

I don't care what color the people are I'm against anyone getting a government backed, home mortgage, if there is a chance the home buyer is going to walk living the taxpayer to pick up the bill.

I made a brisket that was amazing. Is brisket racist too?

Did the spinach dip also taste like "gravy",
or do you like your sausage dry.....?

So now you think gay jokes are funny? I do, but that's not the point. You are supposed to be a good little libtard who finds such things to be abhorrently offensive.

And I challenge Twatty's Veteran status. Did anyone actually verify that? I could believe it's a veteran of the Academy of Carpet-Munching Bull Dykes. No one who served for our country could be as anti-American as El Twatto. Perhaps it served in the Hungarian military.

Steeler games are 10:00 a.m. for me most Sundays, so not really interested in nachos at that time. Generally wait until mid-afternoon, and wife puts together an awesome batch of nachos with black beans, cheddar cheese, and sour cream and salsa on the side. Very tasty.

Jesus that sounds good. Recipe please dawg.

And I challenge Twatty's Veteran status. Did anyone actually verify that? I could believe it's a veteran of the Academy of Carpet-Munching Bull Dykes. No one who served for our country could be as anti-American as El Twatto. Perhaps it served in the Hungarian military.

Please. There are only three things guaranteed in this life: Death, taxes, and WoahVicky pretending to be something Ze is not.

I think the current roll call on Elftard personal claims is that Ze is:
Jewish,
Hispanic,
American Indian,
African American (denies this, but got busted under the same IP address on this site pretending to be black),
an Asperger's sufferer,
gay,
a transgender,
male,
female,
military veteran,
and someone with a clearance.

I know I'm probably missing a half dozen...fill in the blanks.

I was able to verify Elftard's military service and actually found Ze's service photo.

Gay-army-uniform2.jpg

Be warned, Ze will likely be female next week, and white, followed by being a black, hispanic American Indian Jew the following week, and any other combination of made up **** in between.

Its really sad the alt left is still trying to lump the 60+ million people as KKK or NAZI Guys.
l
The truth is these hate groups are not Democrats or Republicans. They are racists meaning if the Republicans ran Colin Powell or Ben Carson as their Presidental nominee and the Democrats ran Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, who you the Nazi or KKK people, maybe .005% of the population would vote for? DUH. he left is really short sides, but I get it, they have little substance to talk about these days.

If you want to get into the history Dem's had a clan man in the senate not so far back and blocked civil rights in the 1960's

So now you think gay jokes are funny? I do, but that's not the point. You are supposed to be a good little libtard who finds such things to be abhorrently offensive.

Well I'm sorry I don't fit into your little "box", but I'm sure the Italian sausage does......................quite often.

sqM5pA.gif

I never claimed to be a veteran...but carry one with the elf mythology.

Well I'm sorry I don't fit into your little "box", but I'm sure the Italian sausage does......................quite often.

sqM5pA.gif

I never claimed to be a veteran...but carry one with the elf mythology.

You should stop. You're just not good at this. In fact, you suck even worse than Tibs does when he tries to be funny.

I don't care what color the people are I'm against anyone getting a government backed, home mortgage, if there is a chance the home buyer is going to walk living the taxpayer to pick up the bill.

Before you get pissed at the people getting those mortgages, consider that the banks that use your money to make money disagree with you, however thank you for your tax dollars insuring their loans.

Before you get pissed at the people getting those mortgages, consider that the banks that use your money to make money disagree with you, however thank you for your tax dollars insuring their loans.

which POTUS was it that orchestrated the housing boom, again?

hahahahahahaha

Proof! Dems are racist!

Young immigrants shout down Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Several dozen young immigrants shouted down Nancy Pelosi, the top Democrat in the U.S. House, on Monday during an event in San Francisco, following her recent conversations with President Donald Trump over the future of a program that grants many of them legal status.

After smiling and occasionally trying to speak through much of the protest, an aggravated Pelosi told the protesters to "just stop it, now," shortly before she was led out of the room.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Young-immigrants-shout-down-Democratic-leader-12206586.php