• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another Democrat Utopia

It’s affecting the west coast.
San Fran, Portland and Seattle are becoming the same way.

Albuquerque is going down fast too. A park across the street from a fairly busy microbrewery is loaded with homeless.
This is bad. Thank you democrats

That really sucks to hear MTC. If it really starts to get out of control down here, I'm selling and moving to Idaho.

Honestly, how is Nancy ******* Pelosi the leader of Congress? Her city is a ******* nightmare.

She's an embarrassment herself. I can't even listen to her talk (ramble) anymore.

That really sucks to hear MTC. If it really starts to get out of control down here, I'm selling and moving to Idaho.

It’s been about three years too.
(Where it just seemed to blow up)

A co-worker of mine was saying last week, that he was talking to a homeless couple who came down from Oregon.
Places like Cali, NM offer way too many freebies where these people can be “career homeless”.

These programs that are offered need to really be regulated

A dim cannot win an election on dim 'ideas' or 'principles'. He can only be elected by lies. The entire existence of the dims is lies. If a dim were to come clean, even the stupid wouldn't vote for them.

OK, so with that as a backdrop, how does anybody with a brainwave, even the stupid, look at the rivers of @#$% dim policies create and continue to support that disease?

There's discussion afoot that suggests that The Donald take the fight to them. The dims can't and won't defend the @#$%holes they've turned blue cities and states into. They won't even talk about it. So make them. Do Trump rallies in LA, SF, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, etc. Gagillions of people will show up. Stage debates in Cali. Torment the hell out of them right in the middle of their own @#$%holes. Make them own it.

Argued with a guy tonight who bases his whole world view on power. His boss is ******* with him because he has power. Trump is abusing power. I told him that is a weird way to look at life and he lost it. I told him he is a pawn of the Marxist bullshit and he lost it further. This guy makes $60K base plus commission and he is towing the Marxist line of power disparity. This Marxist thing has taken root and it has spread far beyond the inner city, and it is dangerous. We have dickweeds like this talking about power. WTF?

A co-worker of mine was saying last week, that he was talking to a homeless couple who came down from Oregon.
Places like Cali, NM offer way too many freebies where these people can be “career homeless”.

That plus the weather is decent all year. We have homeless in PA but it's not epidemic probably because the weather is gonna suck at least 6 months a year. Hell, it's the middle of June and it's still cold and wet. If I was homeless I'd go somewhere that isn't cold.

OK, so with that as a backdrop, how does anybody with a brainwave, even the stupid, look at the rivers of @#$% dim policies create and continue to support that disease?

Most of the Libs I know fall into one of two categories: 1) Let the "smart" people who went to the "right" schools run the show so sit down and shut up and do what you're told. 2) Folks who have a visceral hatred of "the rich" and want to see the government stick it to those who have more money than they do because it makes them feel better.

Last edited:
A couple hours ago I was cutting scapes off of my garlic plants. As I was observing my domain I thought, I’m so glad that there’s not a bum with hep c over there, or a crackhead passed out over there. No human **** or vomit on my property. Honestly, how is Nancy ******* Pelosi the leader of Congress? Her city is a ******* nightmare.

I was curious about Democrat Hank Johnson after watchin' some playbacks on the House floor and found out the reason he talks slow and gets confused is his diagnoses of having Hep-C. Wiki didn't say how he contacted it but that is supposed to be why Guam is gonna tip over.

In December 2009, Johnson revealed that he had been battling Hepatitis C (HCV) for over a decade, which resulted in slow speech and a tendency to regularly get "lost in thought in the middle of a discussion".[50] Johnson said that he learned he had the disease in 1998 but did not know how he contracted it

th

There's a treatment for Hep C with a pretty good cure rate in 2-3 months.

Expensive as he'll, but guessing that wouldn't be a problem with the congressional health plan.

Can't imagine Johnson hasn't taken advantage of it.

The poor and homeless aren't high on their hot causes list anymore, they will have to wait in line, now the new hotness is CLIMATE!!!

Ocasio-Cortez: $10 trillion needed for effective climate plan (p.s. only 11.58 years left)

Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that any plan to sufficiently address the climate crisis will need to cost at least $10 trillion. “I think we really need to get to $10 trillion to have a shot,” the progressive firebrand said in response to a question.

" I know it’s a ton," she added. "I don’t think anyone wants to spend that amount of money, it’s not a fun number to say, I’m not excited to say we need to spend $10 trillion on climate, but ... it’s just the fact of the scenario.”

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/...10-trillion-needed-for-effective-climate-plan

ten trillion, smh....she might as well have said "eleventy-bajillion"

That plus the weather is decent all year. We have homeless in PA but it's not epidemic probably because the weather is gonna suck at least 6 months a year. Hell, it's the middle of June and it's still cold and wet. If I was homeless I'd go somewhere that isn't cold.

Most of the Libs I know fall into one of two categories: 1) Let the "smart" people who went to the "right" schools run the show so sit down and shut up and do what you're told. 2) Folks who have a visceral hatred of "the rich" and want to see the government stick it to those who have more money than they do because it makes them feel better.

That’s been my observation as well.

You and tens of thousands of other taxpayers. You know, the people that work, buy homes, mow their lawns, pay their bills, take care of their kids, watch out for their neighbors, respect property, wash their cars every weekend, coach their kids in sports.

Like me and my wife. We sold our home in January, 2016. Very nice neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley. Nice lawns, good homes, good neighbors. Just north of a very large and beautiful park.

Lots of our neighbors joined us and sold their homes, moved further away because LA put in a billion dollar public transportation system. Know what's great about public transportation that my neighbors and I paid for with our massive tax bills?? The bums can now get on the thing and travel to what used to be a beautiful neighborhood.

Wife and I traveled to LA for business recently. While I was downtown, dodging bums, the homeless, crack addicts wandering around with pants hanging down around mid-thigh, wife went to a fabric store in our old 'hood. Hey, guess what? The park is a shambles, grass not cut, graffiti on the freeway overpass, neighborhood now in the grip of the bums who have set up camp nearby in the public park.

The Democrat way ... take my hard-earned money (lots of it), give it to the bums and homeless, become shocked when I leave and tell you to **** yourselves, become shocked when the bums and the homeless population explodes, become shocked when the taxpayers leave.

Wife and I? Built our home 500 miles away from the bums and homeless, in a different state. Those ******* can tax themselves to death and give taxpayer money by the billions to illegals, bums, and homeless.

Just don't expect me to join the parade.

You and tens of thousands of other taxpayers. You know, the people that work, buy homes, mow their lawns, pay their bills, take care of their kids, watch out for their neighbors, respect property, wash their cars every weekend, coach their kids in sports.

Like me and my wife. We sold our home in January, 2016. Very nice neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley. Nice lawns, good homes, good neighbors. Just north of a very large and beautiful park.

Lots of our neighbors joined us and sold their homes, moved further away because LA put in a billion dollar public transportation system. Know what's great about public transportation that my neighbors and I paid for with our massive tax bills?? The bums can now get on the thing and travel to what used to be a beautiful neighborhood.

Wife and I traveled to LA for business recently. While I was downtown, dodging bums, the homeless, crack addicts wandering around with pants hanging down around mid-thigh, wife went to a fabric store in our old 'hood. Hey, guess what? The park is a shambles, grass not cut, graffiti on the freeway overpass, neighborhood now in the grip of the bums who have set up camp nearby in the public park.

The Democrat way ... take my hard-earned money (lots of it), give it to the bums and homeless, become shocked when I leave and tell you to **** yourselves, become shocked when the bums and the homeless population explodes, become shocked when the taxpayers leave.

Wife and I? Built our home 500 miles away from the bums and homeless, in a different state. Those ******* can tax themselves to death and give taxpayer money by the billions to illegals, bums, and homeless.

Just don't expect me to join the parade.

I'm kind of going through the same thing here, except on a smaller scale. The bum population in downtown Indianapolis has grown, but it's no where near the size of LA's bum horde. And our taxes are low, for now. Here they are building a ridiculous transit system that will connect Indianapolis to the Northern suburbs, where I live and it's nice, clean with almost no crime, and the Southern suburbs where all the hick rednecks live. I don't want to see bums and junkies where I live. Hopefully our cops in Carmel, who don't take any ****, will keep them at bay.

Red-Line-Full-Map.jpg

I'm kind of going through the same thing here, except on a smaller scale. The bum population in downtown Indianapolis has grown, but it's no where near the size of LA's bum horde. And our taxes are low, for now. Here they are building a ridiculous transit system that will connect Indianapolis to the Northern suburbs, where I live and it's nice, clean with almost no crime, and the Southern suburbs where all the hick rednecks live. I don't want to see bums and junkies where I live. Hopefully our cops in Carmel, who don't take any ****, will keep them at bay.

(1) If you build it, the bums will come. Get ready to see some stinking, urine-soaked guy standing on the corner of a busy intersection, bumming change.

(2) The cops cannot do much unless the bums are breaking the law.

(3) Get ready to see your public libraries become useless. Bums hang out in the libraries in LA and make them literally unusable for non-bums. Know what career is on the rise in LA? Library security. No joke.

The NBC4 I-Team has uncovered hundreds of disturbing incidents reported at Los Angeles city libraries, many that put the safety of employees and the public at risk.

Since 2016, the LA City Library has recorded close to 2000 security incidents, including assaults on employees and visitors, death threats, theft, drug use, lewd behavior and vandalism.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/investigations/Dangers-at-the-Public-Library-465120213.html

Homeless guys dealing drugs in front of and in the library, homeless guys jerking off inside the library. Great.

(1) If you build it, the bums will come. Get ready to see some stinking, urine-soaked guy standing on the corner of a busy intersection, bumming change.

(2) The cops cannot do much unless the bums are breaking the law.

(3) Get ready to see your public libraries become useless. Bums hang out in the libraries in LA and make them literally unusable for non-bums. Know what career is on the rise in LA? Library security. No joke.

The NBC4 I-Team has uncovered hundreds of disturbing incidents reported at Los Angeles city libraries, many that put the safety of employees and the public at risk.

Since 2016, the LA City Library has recorded close to 2000 security incidents, including assaults on employees and visitors, death threats, theft, drug use, lewd behavior and vandalism.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/investigations/Dangers-at-the-Public-Library-465120213.html

Homeless guys dealing drugs in front of and in the library, homeless guys jerking off inside the library. Great.

****. There might be a no begging ordinance in Carmel. I’ve never seen a bum here. Not one. This really sucks. If I end up needing to move I’m going to be livid. I love where I live.

The relentless desire of the city of Phoenix to ever increase their light transit system causes my blood pressure to rise.

All it does is ensure economic harm to businesses during construction, and allow the human waste to travel freely around the valley.

Fortunately I have a refuge at 7,000 feet that I can escape to, and when my obligations are fulfilled in the metro area, will be a permanent residence.

The relentless desire of the city of Phoenix to ever increase their light transit system causes my blood pressure to rise.

All it does is ensure economic harm to businesses during construction, and allow the human waste to travel freely around the valley.

Fortunately I have a refuge at 7,000 feet that I can escape to, and when my obligations are fulfilled in the metro area, will be a permanent residence.

Sounds like Flagstaff, Zona.

ark could be a library cop if this actuary thing doesnt work out.