• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another example of why we like Trump

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Plane crash is an obvious terrorist action. He calls it like he sees it. Contrast this with the lying sacks of **** in office still today and during Benghazi (Hilldog) when they tried to tell us that it was the fault of some guy's youtube video. Anybody with a clue knew that was bullshit and the American media didn't even question it. Benghazi was a planned terrorist attack and everyone knew it, and I can't think of a worse example of the press going along with an obviously bullshit story. I remember waiting for some reporter to ask Susan Rice, "Are you serious?". Never happened.

Hence Trump.

Yup and then hours later, Hilldog comes out criticizing Trump for what he said and then she says the exact same thing about it being terrorism. Again I will say, Libtards lie better than the GOP tells the truth. She is a lying sack of **** that needs to be put out to pasture once and for all.