• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another “innocent” life taken

Police are going to withdraw from these neighborhoods. Whatever police are left, anyway. I mean, how can you do your job when basically you are being told that there is no scenario that justifies lethal force or really, force of any kind? That a suspect can pretty much act any way he wants to and do what he wants and you just gotta take it? You couldn't pay me enough to be a police officer. You could offer me the mega millions jackpot once a month and I wouldn't do it. Just gonna end up maimed, dead or in jail. Forget that.

There is no scenario in which the police are portrayed in a good light in regards to this situation. No matter what that officer did, he was never going to be right.
He should have just driven right by and asked for directions to the scene again after about 10 minutes.

And again, when the community ******* about lack of police intervention, the standard line is, "I didn't have the necessary and adequate training to engage in this situation. Had I engaged, I would have undoubtedly exacerbated a situation that history tells us will shortly resolve itself."

Last edited:
I keep reading about "witnesses." Witnesses saw this, witnesses saw that. Hey, what if, rather than standing around watching a fight and taking video of it, you stepped in and broke it up? Both girls might still be alive.

Truth is, those witnesses were there to watch the bloodletting and cheer it on. They wanted to see one of those girls get beat up or even killed by the other. Change my mind.
I can almost hear somebody shouting WHIRLSTARRRR!

I keep reading about "witnesses." Witnesses saw this, witnesses saw that. Hey, what if, rather than standing around watching a fight and taking video of it, you stepped in and broke it up? Both girls might still be alive.

Truth is, those witnesses were there to watch the bloodletting and cheer it on. They wanted to see one of those girls get beat up or even killed by the other. Change my mind.

put white or black police in predominantly white areas and black police or no police in predominantly black areas and let nature take it's course.

quick send the cops someone is about to be stabbed, cops show up save the life of one black girl that is about to be stabbed by taking the life of another black girl that was about to do the stabbing. response of the left? raciest ************!! am I the only one that sees the problem here and it ain't with the cops.

Read the most popular responses in this twitter thread and it tells you everything you need to know about the rabble rousers demanding police "reform."

First, those people are stupider than than chewed gum. "How dare the cop murder poor Makhia, here she is on instagram doing her hair, her mother said she loved peace." Uhhh, isn't she physically attacking another human being and getting ready to kill her?

Second, they are utterly incapable of even modestly complex thinking. You point out that he body cam footage show this angel of mercy - all 3 bills of her - getting ready to stab another human, and the response? "But look at this video where the cops don't shoot a white man as he is waving a machete around." Okay, but is he raising that machete to use on an unarmed civilian at the time? "Racistsisms. Only cuz whYtE." Yeah but do you have a video where a cop simply stands there and does not shoot as a white guy is in the process of using a deadly weapon on a civilian, because I can't seem to find one. "RaYciST wHyTE SoOpremMaSee"

These people are more than stupid; they are dangerously stupid.

I wonder why family members of the girl who was saved are not on TV defending the police officer who saved their daughter?

I wonder why family members of the girl who was saved are not on TV defending the police officer who saved their daughter?
Because they don't want their house burned down.

Probably because they would have rather sacrificed a family member than to give a LEO any credit.

View attachment 5068This tweet is still up on Twitter. Couldn’t figure out how to copy the link from the app, so a screenshot will have to do.

We only used knives when we couldn't get our hands on a bazooka, or a machine gun, or a rifle, or a glock, or an automobile, or a poorly maintained Ferris wheel. Her neighborhood is gotta be feeling pretty embarrassed getting outed for the ******* that they are.

How long is an eon anyway? I think it predates the iron age.

I wonder if the girls being stabbed would have been charged with murder had they killed their attacker.

"And the award for post of the day goes to Stainless, Post #38 in the 'Innocent Life' thread ..."

On the news earlier, they aired the voices of witnesses that Sarge was referring to. Neighbors. 3 of them. Each told a story (black witnesses by the way).

What I heard was

The officer got out of his car and had seconds to make a decision, if he hadn't fired the other girl would have been knifed in the neck or mortally wounded

Thankfully he showed up he prevented her killing another girl

I forget the third, something to the effect of how quick and crazy the scene was and the officer had little choice

I see #Accountabilty everywhere. No mention of when the felons will take accountability and be taken into custody for stabbing someone or for outstanding warrants without running from the police.

Last edited:
Still no sign of Tibs or Trog after 24 hours.

Here they are responding to any issue - ANY - no matter that the issue has nothing to do with their hero:

ThinUnrulyEgret-max-1mb.gif

"Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump -
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump ..."

Here's one of the witnesses I spoke of....(a video witness). A black voice weighing in. A neighbor.

NBC actually edited out the knife when they showed the video. They also edited the 911 call to remove mention of a knife. The media is now intentionally trying to start riots.

This cop should sue Lebron and NBC.

This cop did an amazing job. It’s like 10 seconds from the time he gets out of his car to the shots. Immediately he sees a woman get assaulted, kicked, and he checks on her momentarily then he sees the knife and has a split second to react. This looks like a set up situation in a training facility meant to have the cop fail to learn a lesson about assessing the biggest threat. If his attention is a second longer on the girl at his feet, then he doesn’t stop the stabbing.

I really think Republicans should seize on this opportunity to expose the so called black activist movement for the frauds they are. Make a commercial out of them saying that cops should not stop knife fights. That black people fighting with knives is just a normal thing. Just play their own words then put on screen the words. They are using you. They don’t care about you.

Meanwhile idiot fools like the idiot fool in the Tweet capture on the previous page continue to make idiot fool statements about knives being childs play.

Far too little mention about this happening, where a girl DID kill another girl with a knife in very similar circumstances. Why?....because the biggest story always be making whitey cop out to be da debil.