• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another problem

I blame all of the rich pricks like you, driving luxury sedans and eating Grey Poupon mustard, petting your poodles named Muffy and Maxamillion, for the decline of insects in the world. Don't act like you care! Don't act like you're raising awareness! Millions upon millions of deaths are on your head!! you evil *******!
Grey poupon? Must be nice.

I have to use the dollar menu at McDonalds as my luxury meal

New Mexico is USA amigo. No pesos here
dtfb.jpg

Do you reckon they ran out of ideas for names when it came to New Mexico?

If Canada takes Wisconsin, I doubt they'd call it New United States of America. They'd name it something nice like Labatts or Moosehead.

Last edited:
dtfb.jpg

Do you reckon they ran out of ideas for names when it came to New Mexico?

If Canada takes Wisconsin, I doubt they'd call it New United States of America. They'd name it something nice like Labatts or Moosehead.
New Mexico
New York
New Hampshire
New Zealand….wait that’s not the US.
New England

Idk who names these states. Creativity was witchcraft back then it seems

I fancy a Labatt for the Pens game tonight now that you say. I don’t drink but I may do a 12pack of labatt beer run today

New Mexico
New York
New Hampshire
New Zealand….wait that’s not the US.
New England

Idk who names these states. Creativity was witchcraft back then it seems
Most of those were named for parts of ol England. Made the colonists feel more at home.

New England was named after a football team that cheated a lot.

Not sure about Zealand. I've never heard of that one.

I think they named it New Mexico to whiz off the Mexicans...

iu

Hey you there!!! We just took over part of your country, bet you can't guess what we're going to call it?

iu

New Mexico!!!

Most of those were named for parts of ol England. Made the colonists feel more at home.

iu

Hey you there!!! We just took over part of your country, bet you can't guess what we're going to call it?

iu

New Mexico!!!
Well New Mexico was won by the US. If the US didn’t kick Pedro’s ***. TX, NM, AZ and I think CA is a US state right?

Sounds about right. Or we traded all the land for a really sweet El Camino. I really can't remember.
El Camino?

That is spanish! For the Camino!
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JMM
I grew up in So Cal. A ton, if not most, of my friends were Mexican. There are cultural patterns. Love the Mexican culture. So pro-family.
1.My wife is mexican. Very pro family.
2. I grew up around gang banging mexicans in middle school and high school. My perception of them are a bit different than yours. Although I know plenty of great mexicans myself, just from my history with them. Not exactly fond. Not hateful to the point of racism, but not fond.

iu

iu

New Mexico!!!
I told them we already had one

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
WTF is a cinder brick, cholo? Cinder Block,,,Cinder Block... As used in a sentence: MTC was put to rest in a building made of cinder blocks by cholos.
Blocks
Bricks
Rocks
Same difference

Blocks
Bricks
Rocks
Same difference
iu

No...Not even close. Get your **** togheter kid or else yinz'll wind up bein like Supe aun Ogre and your only life will be making fun of Ark. C'mon kid, yinz can do better n'aun nat. I bet Joey dahn nah street who used to get his head stuck in aur railinz can beat yinz at Hungry Hungry Hippos. At least act like yinz got some smartz. Cmaun, geezzzz!

Last edited:
MTC was put to rest in a building made of cinder blocks by cholos.

tenor.gif

Don't you know? MTC and his crew done stomped dem cholos out.

BigheartedShabbyEarwig-max-1mb.gif