• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another problem

iu

your only life will be making fun of Ark and Bob
Isn’t that you guys already?

We're making fun of you now, so not already just yet. :p

Cholo stomper
No I’m fairly certain you guys are always making fun of Ark and Ogre. I’m still young to be in a mid life crisis making fun of Ark and ogre.

So I’ll stomp cholos whilst I’m young.

PS - if this is making fun of me. You might need pointers from ballz or sak or whatever his name is on carson st. I mean JMM makes fun of me. He’s original. You? You’re like the diet pepsi version of JMM. I’d compare you to diet coke but that would be an insult to coke. Both the soda and the booger sugar.

C981B2D2-6F89-45DA-B1EC-BF699957DF34.jpeg

Last edited:
No I’m fairly certain you guys are always making fun of Ark and Ogre. I’m still young to be in a mid life crisis making fun of Ark and ogre.

So I’ll stomp cholos whilst I’m young.

PS - if this is making fun of me. You might need pointers from ballz or sak or whatever his name is on carson st. I mean JMM makes fun of me. He’s original. You? You’re like the diet pepsi version of JMM. I’d compare you to diet coke but that would be an insult to coke. Both the soda and the booger sugar.

View attachment 8537
SW, enrollment opens next week at our local community college where I'll be teaching a 3 credit, 16 week course. Classes will be held this Summer on Tuesday nights, not Monday like last year, from 7 - 9. MTC has graciously offered to attend at week 8 for a project we'll be working on that is half of your grade. I encourage you to attend if possible.

SW, enrollment opens next week at our local community college where I'll be teaching a 3 credit, 16 week course. Classes will be held this Summer on Tuesday nights, not Monday like last year, from 7 - 9. MTC has graciously offered to attend at week 8 for a project we'll be working on that is half of your grade. I encourage you to attend if possible.
I’ll provide the template

“MTC, you’re….”

Don’t disappoint me.
Don’t hurt yourself.

Cholo stomper is not making fun of someone. Most parts of America that’s a badge of honor. We need entertainment here. When ballz is entertainment there is an issue.

@MTC - its never too early in life - or late in life - to make fun of Ark and Ogre.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
PS - if this is making fun of me. You might need pointers from ballz or sak or whatever his name is on carson st. I mean JMM makes fun of me. He’s original. You? You’re like the diet pepsi version of JMM. I’d compare you to diet coke but that would be an insult to coke.

I said "we" numbnuts. As in the proverbial we (JMM etc.)

NrfqzR.gif

And going from diet pepsi to an insult to coke? That doesn't even make sense. JMM, you may want to start that community college enrollment for the cholo stomper and offer him extra credit summer courses.

And when I originally said cholo stomper, I wasn't trying to make fun of you with a "gotcha!", I just find it amusing you actually said that like you were proud of it or something. :ROFLMAO:

But I will start actually talking smack now and we'll see who can keep up.

I said "we" numbnuts. As in the proverbial we (JMM etc.)

NrfqzR.gif

And going from diet pepsi to an insult to coke? That doesn't even make sense. JMM, you may want to start that community college enrollment for the cholo stomper and offer him extra credit summer courses.

And when I originally said cholo stomper, I wasn't trying to make fun of you with a "gotcha!", I just find it amusing you actually said that like you were proud of it or something. :ROFLMAO:

But I will start actually talking smack now and we'll see who can keep up.
No duh on the “we” dumbass. That’s why I included grandpappy JMM. Great scott laddy! 🙄

Seems like you have comprehension and trouble picking up sarcasm.

:boxing6:

@MTC - its never too early in life - or late in life - to make fun of Ark and Ogre.

It needs to happen daily. It does happen daily. Yet...like defective bug repellent, it doesn't seem to work. Some of us are still demonized by UncaArKKK and the Green BFA.

iu

You two nimrods clear out...leave me outta your pissing contest. Annoying pricks...

Gawd, this gonna be...interesting.

100.webp