• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another Reason To Appreciate West Coast Burger Joint In-N-Out

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
NSFW

Extinction Rebellion (some bullshit climate activist group) had some 'protesters' get a little too rowdy at a Long Beach, CA. location and hilarity ensued:

Last edited:
It's actually irritating, but the end result was what was hilarious to me.

The left has gone off the deep end in the last few years and it seems the public is starting to wake up and get sick of it.

Here's a climate protest in London where they stopped trains at rush hour. The crowd climbed up and chased them then dragged them down. The media would have you believe everybody hates Trump.

I think there are a lot of people around the world wishing they had their own Trump. Conservatives are gaining ground. A conservative nearly beat Trudeau in the Canadian election the other day.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kHOr2WH7V1k" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's California, hope those employees don't lose their jobs.

Not at In-N-Out they won't.

Well, I forget about the leftist mob and their thuggish lawyers, so I guess anything's possible.

Just a side note to the fellow gentlemen here, if you were picked up from behind by a stranger, wouldn't they have gotten a slew of elbows to the cranium? He let him pick him up and walk him all the way outside. :pound:

He was more worried about his little blowhorn and didn't have time to defend much else. Loved the happy ending by the way Steelworth lol.

Useful idiots

Wait, just thought of something. These idiots are clamoring on about every little thing that produces CO2, right? Well we inhale oxygen and mainly exhale carbon dioxide. I propose they all shut the **** up and stop contributing to the CO2 'crisis' with all of their screaming for hours at a time and clamoring about into megaphones etc.

Seriously. If one of those conservative Twitter voices with a sense of humor got this new initiative to help save the planet & spread it around a bit, I'm sure the concerned masses will certainly take notice (who am I kidding?). The new "Shut The **** Up To Help Save The Planet" initiative. That **** needs to happen.

Wait, just thought of something. These idiots are clamoring on about every little thing that produces CO2, right? Well we inhale oxygen and mainly exhale carbon dioxide. I propose they all shut the **** up and stop contributing to the CO2 'crisis' with all of their screaming for hours at a time and clamoring about into megaphones etc.

Seriously. If one of those conservative Twitter voices with a sense of humor got this new initiative to help save the planet & spread it around a bit, I'm sure the concerned masses will certainly take notice (who am I kidding?). The new "Shut The **** Up To Help Save The Planet" initiative. That **** needs to happen.
About 10 years ago, my wife's childhood friend, with a lovely PhD from Harvard, was visiting, and opined that the earth could really only handle about a billion people.

I asked how she was able to make this conclusion. And then who would get to decide on the top 1 billion - what the possible criteria were, etc. I asked if Harvard grads would qualify or not; and maybe a few other pointed thoughts, including how she could think genocide could ever be an acceptable concept.

So, she hasn't been back since, the population is rising nicely, and my wife knows I'm an *******.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

About 10 years ago, my wife's childhood friend, with a lovely PhD from Harvard, was visiting, and opined that the earth could really only handle about a billion people.

My stepbrother's wife has a PhD from Berkeley and she's about as ******* insane as these lunatic libs get. She was so depressed/distraught about Trump's win that she actually had to take time off of work. Yeah.

Glad they live in Houston and I don't have to interact with them but maybe once a year or so. It's funny, Michael Savage has a PhD from Berkeley as well. One of the most conservative SOBs on the airwaves that I can think of. Doesn't toe the party line either.

Last edited:
Would have been better if the cop gave megaphone man a good firm takedown on the pavement.

Would have been better if the cop gave megaphone man a good firm takedown on the pavement.

I know, surprised he didn't. She must've really assaulted somebody/got out of line because all 3 of those idiots should've been taken away in handcuffs. You only see the end of the altercation but imagine all the **** that happened just prior to it. And megaphone man actually put his hand(s) on the cop at one point if I'm not mistaken, you kidding me?

Oh for **** sake, I thought Malthus was dead.