• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Oberlin stepped in it in their SJW Marxist March "forward".

Typical lib - will lie and make **** up - whatever it takes to demonize anyone on the other side of an issue. Normal people know that Trump said that there are many fine people on both sides of the debate about taking down Civil War monuments of anyone on the Confederate side. Then he clearly condemned white nationalist and Neo-nutbags.

What did I make up? Many fine people? The fact that Trump pretended to not know who David Duke was in order to not disavow his support? Please do explain!

What started, in 2016, was the support of a major party candidate, and that candidate’s refusal to disavow said support. David Duke used to be their candidate, now he’s a Trumptard. It’s the only time when Trump’s ignorance is actually feigned.

“Many Fine People” said it all.

Trump is a narcissist. He can't handle that somebody may not like him. He's just happy that somebody does. He just wants to be universally loved I think, and it eats at him that that just isn't the case. So even when a low-life like David Duke supports him, he doesn't give it a second thought. All he knows is that somebody likes him. And for him, that's a good thing.

However, while we are talking about disavowing, I wonder if you remember Senator Robert Byrd. Seems he not only supported the KKK, but was a recruiter and rose to the level of Exalted Cyclops. Interestingly, he was never disavowed. In fact, many on the left hold him up as some kind of hero. I know Hillary Clinton certainly thinks highly of him. I know Byrd disavowed the KKK. Doesn't change what he did. I wonder if he would have been given such a pass were he a Republican........No I don't. I know the answer.

I don't know, the outrage with David Duke supporting Trump, it feels overdone. You can't control who supports you. You can say, "He's a racist, I don't need his support." Does it really change anything? For Trump, I doubt disavowing David Duke would have changed much for him.

Fake news. Trump has denounced David Duke many times. CNN and the commies at NBC keep the lie alive.

What did I make up? Many fine people? The fact that Trump pretended to not know who David Duke was in order to not disavow his support? Please do explain!

He explicitly disavowed white nationalism and your comment "many fine people says it all" tells me you are trying to say that Trump was saying that there are many fine people in the white nationalist - Neo-Nazi camp, which is bullshit and a lie repeated by the left often.

You're passing the buck, Sarge. The environment 'our politicians' created? No, the environment Donald Trump created.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Proud Boys and white power signs in Orlando. <a href="https://t.co/t0ELnjtkTB">pic.twitter.com/t0ELnjtkTB</a></p>— Philip Crowther (@PhilipinDC) <a href="https://twitter.com/PhilipinDC/status/1141067843905249283?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 18, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What's next Tibs, you gonna post another D-Day AntiFa heroes meme or some other inexcusable, pathetic ****?

You really truly believe Trump started this.

I'll remind you again and again of your selective outrage and blinders.

I'll see your 12 White Power demonstrators exercising their 1st Amendment Rights and Raise you 1 Micah Johnson, dead cops and Black Lives Matter celebrating their murder.

080716tweets.jpg

Newsflash Tibs: You're wrong again. This "****" didn't start when Trump took office. The Great Divider, Creator of BLM, the Amazing Orator, the Black Jesus himself made much progress in his attempts to divide this nation. And divide he did.

Last edited:
Trump supports their support of him. How else would you explain his comments and feigned ignorance? Please do explain!

So he loves the KKK that hates Jews (his family) please explain that ?

He supports Jerusalem more than any President in my lifetime but supports the KKK ?

Please explain how you can be both ?

And then 16 years later seemingly forgot who David Duke was and agreed to disavow “if it would make people happy”.

Most likely he was annoyed because he already did it loud and clear a ******* decade and a half ago and these fucktards are acting like it never happened and are still going on about it. Jesus people are morons. I would have reacted the same way.

What did I make up? Many fine people?

You are a lying liar telling lies about your lies.

TRUMP: I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it. And you had, you had a group on one side that was bad. And you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I'll say it right now. You had a group – you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very, very violent.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662

The comment about "very fine people" was DIRECTLY related to the two sides protesting about the Lee statue. Nothing else. The NYT issued a clarification later, admitting that saying Trump called the violent protesters "very fine people" was just not true.

It's just another ******* lie told by liars lying about their lies - a.k.a., leftists.

You are a lying liar telling lies about your lies.

TRUMP: I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it. And you had, you had a group on one side that was bad. And you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I'll say it right now. You had a group – you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very, very violent.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662

The comment about "very fine people" was DIRECTLY related to the two sides protesting about the Lee statue. Nothing else. The NYT issued a clarification later, admitting that saying Trump called the violent protesters "very fine people" was just not true.

It's just another ******* lie told by liars lying about their lies - a.k.a., leftists.

The ***** and Buttplug told this lie just the other day.

The comment about "very fine people" was DIRECTLY related to the two sides protesting about the Lee statue.
Take a wild guess who was there protesting the taking down of the Robert E. Lee statue.

Take a wild guess who was there protesting the taking down of the Robert E. Lee statue.

Historical revisionists on the left.

Typical lib - will lie and make **** up - whatever it takes to demonize anyone on the other side of an issue. Normal people know that Trump said that there are many fine people on both sides of the debate about taking down Civil War monuments of anyone on the Confederate side. Then he clearly condemned white nationalist and Neo-nutbags.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CharlesDavenport again.

Many fine people on both sides.

And miserable ********** quasi-Nazis and violent Antifa thugs, hiding their faces, were the ones involved in violence. You are so enmeshed in Trump hatred that you simply cannot put things in perspective any more.

Way to gloss over the part where he said the neo-Nazi’s should be condemned. Come on man. At least be fair when it’s right in front of you.

When you had a card carrying member of the KKK as a party leader and mentor, for decades, attempting to pin this protest on our President rings hollow.

BTW, are you ready to start paying your reparations?

I'm ready to start getting the checks, since I identify as "reparation-eligible."

Race and gender are fluid.....remember? I identify as a black lesbian. Where's my check???!!!!

The same people who think removing the Holocaust from textbooks will make it so it never happened. Stupid people in other words.