• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Antonio Brown says Ryan Clark is bitter

TOTALLY get your point :) I'm NOT looking through to find any other plays ect., just to validate anything. A little more effort here or their and it would never come down to one play, good or bad. I recall a dropped TD pass from BR to sanders, he couldn't make that play, very late in a game against the rats. Possibly a candidate for the "one play" award. Moving on.........

Salute the nation

I agree, that drop on the 2pt conversion could be a candidate as well. Would have set up a tie and 50/50 chance to win in OT, if we closed out the last minute.

I understand your reasoning. This play or that play. You have to keep in mind, most plays can be corrected if there is time left on the clock in the game. My play is the last play of a game, with no time on the clock, that directly led to us losing the game. By losing that game, the playoff scenario did not work out for us. Had we won that game, we would have been in the playoffs. We would have won that game if Brown didn't inadvertently step out of bounds.

I'm sure there are more instances, but this play IMHO is valid and shows how close we were to being a playoff team last year.

We were close to making the playoffs, but I would not call us a playoff team. Our offense was definitely coming around, but I think our D would have been shredded against certain teams. I think we would have won one or at the very most 2 playoff games last year. I think we will make the playoffs this year due to an excellent offense. I do not see us going far though unless the D really surprises and gets a major overhaul.

I think our offense will step up, a lot this year. I also feel, in my spiritual gut, that the "D" makes a good step too!!!! Couple that along with, what appears to be a good schedule, we going to the big house!!

Salute the nation

I get the feeling when Clark retires there will be a lot of dirty laundry coming out,things we will not like to hear. He is just one of those types of guys. We have all met that type.

That being said,he was one of our best ever pick ups,gave his all,and did lots for the community. Whenever i look at him on tv,i cant believe how hard he hit people,as he looks quite sleight of build.

I get the feeling when Clark retires there will be a lot of dirty laundry coming out,things we will not like to hear. He is just one of those types of guys. We have all met that type.

That being said,he was one of our best ever pick ups,gave his all,and did lots for the community. Whenever i look at him on tv,i cant believe how hard he hit people,as he looks quite sleight of build.

I'm thinking, with your reasoning, I wished he would've played for the CHEATRIOTS, during the "spy gate" years!!!!

Salute the nationm