• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone else getting burned out by these ********?

The moment I looked over it once it was posted I was like "wait these SJWs don't drink beer" but didn't feel like changing it to soy latte.

And not enough younger people know about the hilarity that is Airplane.

Seattle Proposes to Remove Human Crap from Sidewalks, But Councilman Says Power Washers are RACIST

Seattle has a human feces problem on their streets and sidewalks. But the city council cannot agree on how to remove the crap.

Councilmember Larry Gossett says power-washing the sidewalks bring up images of using hoses against civil rights activists.

seattle-poop.jpg

http://us24news.com/seattle-officia...but-councilman-says-power-washers-are-racist/

-----------------------------

They've Lost Their Minds in San Francisco

The latest, but surely not the last demonstration of insanity, is San Francisco's Board of Supervisors' adoption of new "person first" language guidelines meant to "change the public's perception of criminals." The words "convicted felon," "offender," "convict," "addict" and "juvenile delinquent" are now out.

These individuals will henceforth be referred to as a "justice-involved person." Someone previously called a "criminal" will now be referred to as "a returning resident," or "a formerly incarcerated person."

Supervisor Matt Haney told the San Francisco Chronicle the intent is to keep people from being "forever labeled for the worst things that they have done. We want them, ultimately to become contributing citizens, and referring to them as felons is like a scarlet letter that they can never get away from."

https://townhall.com/columnists/cal...ve-lost-their-minds-in-san-francisco-n2552195

This is why I could not be on the public works crew in San Fran. The second I had read his comments I would have begun collecting 100 pounds of the **** I cleaned up from the sidewalk and dumped it right into this imbecile's living room.

This is why I could not be on the public works crew in San Fran. The second I had read his comments I would have begun collecting 100 pounds of the **** I cleaned up from the sidewalk and dumped it right into this imbecile's living room.

I can think of a lot of reasons to not want to be on a public works crew, let alone in SF. But hey, maybe that's just me.