• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone else getting burned out by these ********?

Marcie Bianco is currently a columnist for AfterEllen.com and Lambda Literary and is an adjunct professor at both John Jay and Hunter Colleges in New York City. Marcie has worked as an editor for Cherry Grrl and Velvetpark and her writing has been featured by a multitude of lesbian and queer media outlets. She has been a panelist on Huffington Post Live and she has become a respected voice on lesbian, queer and feminist issues related to pop culture and within the media.

Jee-zus, my college professors included three former Army officers and two ex-Marines. Now, college professors are universally victim-claiming pampered nobodies whose sole role in life is tearing down the very society which feeds, clothes and protects them. Oh, and amazing that a looker like Marcie did not find a gaggle of male suitors after her:

kate-bornstein.jpg

Who would **** that?

This does reinforce something that I have said for a long time though.

There are two types of lesbians. There are lesbians who are genuinely into women sexually and there are those who have been so indoctrinated into radical feminist man hate and victimhood that they are with other women for political reasons.

Package like the mooch.

It's only going to get worse

NBC NEWS Report: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working”

Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted

“Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women,” writes Marcie Bianco for the NBC News website. “Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.”

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/08/23/nbc-news-heterosexuality-is-just-not-working/

Good grief. A certain faction of society is completely ****** in the head.

TDS is only getting worse

Psychiatrist On CNN: Trump may be responsible for more deaths than Hitler, Stalin and Mao

Psychiatrist Allen Frances: “Trump is as destructive of person in this century as Hitler, Stalin, and Mao were in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were”

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/status/1165657163781402624?s=21

TDS is only getting worse

Psychiatrist On CNN: Trump may be responsible for more deaths than Hitler, Stalin and Mao

Psychiatrist Allen Frances: “Trump is as destructive of person in this century as Hitler, Stalin, and Mao were in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were”

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/status/1165657163781402624?s=21

A wonderful presentation of the intellect level required for careers in pseudo science like psychiatry.

I didn't think it could get any worse, then one of those idiots said "hold my beer".

beer? surely you jest.

their preferred is a steamed soy latte caramel mocha with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle

Wow...I'm workin' on a South Florida swing for this fall. Seein' Ark with that big **** is awe inspiring. Maybe we can find time to see Berm and Supe cuddling on the couch and Ark assuring us that he is indeed cookin' up a feast. Somewhere we could possibly scratch up a transportation engineer to guide and inspire me and my bride to la la land and will then be ubered back to our motel, ever to be silent in the face of excellence.

7677afff872376aa90846b9952163b48769a3e97fd85b9822076ae91382948d1.jpg

Wow...I'm workin' on a South Florida swing for this fall. Seein' Ark with that big **** is awe inspiring. Maybe we can find time to see Berm and Supe cuddling on the couch and Ark assuring us that he is indeed cookin' up a feast. Somewhere we could possibly scratch up a transportation engineer to guide and inspire me and my bride to la la land and will then be ubered back to our motel, ever to be silent in the face of excellence.

See if Ark can have my buddy Mick stop over. He will get you back to your hotel very quickly.

Seattle Proposes to Remove Human Crap from Sidewalks, But Councilman Says Power Washers are RACIST

Seattle has a human feces problem on their streets and sidewalks. But the city council cannot agree on how to remove the crap.

Councilmember Larry Gossett says power-washing the sidewalks bring up images of using hoses against civil rights activists.

seattle-poop.jpg

http://us24news.com/seattle-officia...but-councilman-says-power-washers-are-racist/

-----------------------------

They've Lost Their Minds in San Francisco

The latest, but surely not the last demonstration of insanity, is San Francisco's Board of Supervisors' adoption of new "person first" language guidelines meant to "change the public's perception of criminals." The words "convicted felon," "offender," "convict," "addict" and "juvenile delinquent" are now out.

These individuals will henceforth be referred to as a "justice-involved person." Someone previously called a "criminal" will now be referred to as "a returning resident," or "a formerly incarcerated person."

Supervisor Matt Haney told the San Francisco Chronicle the intent is to keep people from being "forever labeled for the worst things that they have done. We want them, ultimately to become contributing citizens, and referring to them as felons is like a scarlet letter that they can never get away from."

https://townhall.com/columnists/cal...ve-lost-their-minds-in-san-francisco-n2552195

Councilmember Larry Gossett says power-washing the sidewalks bring up images of using hoses against civil rights activists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

These individuals will henceforth be referred to as a "justice-involved person." Someone previously called a "criminal" will now be referred to as "a returning resident," or "a formerly incarcerated person."

giphy.gif

Seattle Proposes to Remove Human Crap from Sidewalks, But Councilman Says Power Washers are RACIST

So that dumbshit is comparing "civil rights activists" to ****?

mememe_a768d6a59d9f7b03d97a36fa6758bb89-1.jpg

Let the turds fall where they may.