• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone keeping track of the SCOTUS hearings

I always liked George Foreman. His win over Micheal Moorer was epic. He was good in that show with Bradshaw, Fonzie and Captain Kirk too. I didn't even know he was sick.

He KTFO Cooney also.

Lmao!! Wow was that an epic typo!! Not even gonna come back with a sarcastic comment on that. Lmao!!!

Lmao!! Wow was that an epic typo!! Not even gonna come back with a sarcastic comment on that. Lmao!!!

You're a treasure to us on this forum. Never change.

The one senator asked her to show the others her note book. The point was it was blank and he wanted others to see how sharp she is.

yeah, that was John Cornyn from Texas. Loved her response and the fact she is answering everything from memory

The only time I've heard Brown vs Board of education brought up was when Barret was listing the few cases she would call super precedents, cases that no one disagrees with anymore. Roe v Wade is not a part of this list, she said that doesn't mean it should be overturned, just that it is still disputed

She is making some of the dems look really dumb...especially Klobuchar out of Minnestota.

I can’t believe that that Maizie ***** actually asked ACB about sexual assault! It’s like we are in bizzaro world.

I easpecially loved when the idiot from Hawaii asked her if she ever sexually assaulted anyone and Booker asked if she denounces white supremacy. The mother with two Haitain kids her and her husband adopted, is asked if she is racist. He then says he's glad to hear that because the president will not answer it. Freakin' liar! Everyday, I find them more repulsive with their bat crazy questioning and talking points. This is not if she's qualified, it's to **** on the President and Republicans.
Kamala Harris thought she was slick trying to pull the "let me speak" like she did with Mike Pence. She asks her a question, pauses and then when ACB starts to answer, she pulls that BS that she's being interrupted.

Last edited:
I can’t believe that that Maizie ***** actually asked ACB about sexual assault! It’s like we are in bizzaro world.

I know, right? I wish ACB was sarcastic and a smartass and handed her *** back to her, but she's too classy for that.

Last edited:
4ij1a0.jpg

Reactions: JMM
She has an incredible memory. she is pretty amazing

Her feminine virtues and class could not contrast greater with the shrews on the left -- Klobuchar, Harris, Hirono, Feinstein, Nancy, etc.

Why can't our politicians be more like her. For the most part we're stuck with sewer rats, hyenas, and jackals.

The true swap will never end until real term limits are put in place. Sure they will still do crooked deals and back alley ****, but it limited and they are gone. Not this multiple decade endless betrayal of our country. This goes for both sides. I want a job where my salary is only 20k and when I leave in 30 yrs I’m a billionaire

Funny story I am on vacation. not really doing anything all week just doing stuff around the house. I turned on the hearings this morning at 9am. mrs Blitz who is not as political as I am started watching. I watched for a bit. mowed the lawn, came in made lunch, wached for a bit, cut a tree down, hauled it to the woods behind me. watched a bit, cut veggies from garden, trimmed rose bushes, witched a bit, weeded 3 parts of rock garden.

Mrs Blitz watched every single minute of todays hearings. she has been mesmerized by how well Barrett has done. Barrett has done such a great job over the last 3 days, I am sure a lot of people who tuned in thinking she should not be a SPJ have changed there minds. my wife is one of them.

Anyone know how many more days they plan to make bigger fools of themselves (in these hearings).

I've been really impressed at how she's been handing those idiots their lunch with total dignity. She is as cool as the other side of the pillow and unflappable.

There's no way in hell her kids are going to win an argument when they get into their rebellious, non-sensical teenage years. She'll have plenty of practice after this week and after working in DC and dealing with all those politicians and media types whose brains have not quite developed.

Anyone know how many more days they plan to make bigger fools of themselves (in these hearings).

I've been really impressed at how she's been handing those idiots their lunch with total dignity. She is as cool as the other side of the pillow and unflappable.

There's no way in hell her kids are going to win an argument when they get into their rebellious, non-sensical teenage years. She'll have plenty of practice after this week and after working in DC and dealing with all those politicians and media types whose brains have not quite developed.

I think today is the last day, if I'm not mistaken and it starts at 9am. From what I heard, the Dems have no more darts to throw and are about to run and hide with their tails between.their legs.

Reactions: JMM
Funny story I am on vacation. not really doing anything all week just doing stuff around the house. I turned on the hearings this morning at 9am. mrs Blitz who is not as political as I am started watching. I watched for a bit. mowed the lawn, came in made lunch, wached for a bit, cut a tree down, hauled it to the woods behind me. watched a bit, cut veggies from garden, trimmed rose bushes, witched a bit, weeded 3 parts of rock garden.

Mrs Blitz watched every single minute of todays hearings. she has been mesmerized by how well Barrett has done. Barrett has done such a great job over the last 3 days, I am sure a lot of people who tuned in thinking she should not be a SPJ have changed there minds. my wife is one of them.

Shouldn't Mrs. Blitz have made your sammich?

Now that's the way to live BLITZ!

No work schedules or putting up with all the people stress........all you have to do is take care of the homestead...and eat lunch!

I know this is a lot of speculation at this point, but I honestly think she's going to end up being the best of them. Amazing woman. She makes those little dimwitted hags look like, well, dimwitted hags.

She is no doubt getting confirmed. The dems can cry all they want about this. They opened pandora's box when Reid went nuclear when they could have stayed the course and not messed with the rules. It is almost a certainty that they will go nuclear on the filibuster to pass their agenda should they win all 3 branches of government in this election. This type of extremism needs to be stopped. That is why they are confirming ACB before the election.

There's no doubt that she will be confirmed, the only question being if any Dems confirm or any Reps vote down.

I honestly don't see how any Republicans can even vote her down.

The only way I can think of is if they don't agree with moving her through now, similar to the Dems concern.

True. The usual suspects of course.

I saw a brief clip of the hearings on the news and it simply confirmed what we all know: Democrats are the stupidest beings ever to walk the earth. Specifically, Corey Booker took time from his Spartacus role to ask Barrett about illegal immigration and said, "The immigration laws forced parents to be separated from their children to slow down illegal immigration ..."

What the ...? You ******* moron liar, the separation requirement - dating back to an agreement by Bill ******* Clinton - is not a statute, and instead stems from a settlement by the Clinton administration and a perverted ruling by the 9th circuit:

In 1997, the Clinton administration entered into a settlement agreement in Flores v. Reno, a lawsuit filed in federal court in California by pro-illegal immigration advocacy groups challenging the detention of juvenile aliens taken into custody by the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

The Clinton administration agreed to settle this litigation despite the fact the Supreme Court had upheld the Immigration and Naturalization Service regulation that provided for the release of minors only to their parents, close relatives, or legal guardians.

According to the Department of Homeland Security, the Flores agreement allows the agency to detain unaccompanied minors for only “20 days before releasing them to the Department of Health and Human Services which places the minors in foster or shelter situations until they locate a sponsor.”

But in a controversial decision, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the most liberal in the country, has interpreted the settlement agreement to apply to “both minors who are accompanied and unaccompanied by their parents.”

In other words, it is the 9th Circuit’s misinterpretation of the Clinton administration’s settlement agreement that doesn’t allow juvenile aliens to stay with their parents who have been detained for unlawful entry into the country.

Of course, if those parents would simply agree to return to their home countries, they would be immediately reunited with their children. So those who come here illegally are themselves to blame for their children being assigned to foster care or to another family member or sponsor who may be in the country.

https://www.heritage.org/immigratio...lien-kids-their-parents-many-people-not-trump

I'm a guy sitting in a recliner in his living room watching television, and I KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS ******* ISSUE than the morons paid $174,000 per year to know this information.