• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone keeping track of the SCOTUS hearings

She's wicked smart. Extremely well spoken, down-to-earth, talks from the hip at times in clear, precise language.

I think she will be an extraordinary justice for a very long time. And I don't think she will end up as conservative as either Scalia or Thomas, which is fine by me.

She's wicked smart. Extremely well spoken, down-to-earth, talks from the hip at times in clear, precise language.

I think she will be an extraordinary justice for a very long time. And I don't think she will end up as conservative as either Scalia or Thomas, which is fine by me.

As long as she votes to overturn Roe and ACA I am good with her being on the SCOTUS. Oh wait.....

Honestly, I have less respect for Klobuchar and Buttigieg than I do for Harris.

They were #2 and #3 polling going in to Super... what was it Joe, Thursday? Friday? ;-)

And they just magically dropped out! Sending all their supporters over to the 4th or 5th place guy who at the time had NO ******* CHANCE. Once again the democratic establishment ****** Bernie. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm no Bernie supporter, but Jesus, what the left won't do to their young...

And she's NOT going to vote to overturn RvW. NOBODY is going to ******* overturn RvW. It's a horrible ruling, but at this point it is essentially foundational in our country. Now, the SC might make some modifications or limitations on how funding etc. can be disbursed regarding abortion, but they are never going to overturn it.

What the liberals are terrified of, imo, is the concern that federal funding for PP and other "providers" might be reduced. Then people may have to actually... pay for their own abortions. Oh, the injustice.

Agreed, Wig. Roe vs. Wade (no matter our personal feelings on it) is settled and no one is going to change it.

Honestly, I have less respect for Klobuchar and Buttigieg than I do for Harris.

Good place to stick this

krbOow0.jpg

TYFIEnY.jpg

4jy8tc.jpg

Last edited:
I am not a religious man, but I will say with 100% seriousness: I pray every night before I fall asleep for the good of this great nation, and that means I pray that Donald J. Trump wins this election. To protect the 1st amendment, force the national media to stop their corrupt lunacy, protect the 2nd amendment, protect our wages and savings, to prevent a government mandate for work and health care.

02o6l9gjdeb41.jpg

Oh **** Schumer and his 'dark days'. I think that's the third time he's used that now. Only thing dark is his geriatric heart.

I am not a religious man, but I will say with 100% seriousness: I pray every night before I fall asleep for the good of this great nation, and that means I pray that Donald J. Trump wins this election. To protect the 1st amendment, force the national media to stop their corrupt lunacy, protect the 2nd amendment, protect our wages and savings, to prevent a government mandate for work and health care.

02o6l9gjdeb41.jpg

And because, well, this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Republicans do this because they don’t believe Dems have the stones to play hardball like they do. And for a long time they’ve been correct. But do not let them bully the public into thinking their bulldozing is normal but a response isn’t. There is a legal process for expansion.</p>— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) <a href="https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1320883278476398595?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bully the public? People actually worship this nitwit like she's done anything of consequence. And I hear them already threatening statehood for DC & PR and jam-packing the Court because it's time for them to "stop playing nice".

Because subverting the peaceful transition of power, creating a Russia collusion hoax, impeaching a President because of a phone call and accusing a decent man of unsubstantiated gang rape was "playing nice"?

I'm joining you in praying, ST. These goons can not take over, this country is finished if they do.

And she's NOT going to vote to overturn RvW. NOBODY is going to ******* overturn RvW. It's a horrible ruling, but at this point it is essentially foundational in our country. Now, the SC might make some modifications or limitations on how funding etc. can be disbursed regarding abortion, but they are never going to overturn it.

What the liberals are terrified of, imo, is the concern that federal funding for PP and other "providers" might be reduced. Then people may have to actually... pay for their own abortions. Oh, the injustice.

There are legal groups writing challenges to RvW right now. They will be well written, and might be taken up by the SC. If thT happens, it's toast.

Also, the dems fear cutting funging to PP because the kick-backs they get from PP might dry up. Same for education and public broadcasting.

First off, n I way on Earth RvW gets overturned. It just won't. While I'm against it, there isn't a 1st world country on the planet where it isn't legal. Like it or not.

As for AOC, can someone PLEASE remind her that it is a DEMOCRAT initiated and passed law that removed the judicial filibuster. The democrats caused this problem and they're pissed off their own ****** up rule bit them in the ***.

And if they WERE asinine enough to expand the SC, watch them shriek when the next republican power play comes along and simply adds MORE ******* justices.

First off, n I way on Earth RvW gets overturned. It just won't. While I'm against it, there isn't a 1st world country on the planet where it isn't legal. Like it or not.
I'm a pro-choice Republican because legal abortion means less future Democrats.

As for AOC, can someone PLEASE remind her that it is a DEMOCRAT initiated and passed law that removed the judicial filibuster. The democrats caused this problem and they're pissed off their own ****** up rule bit them in the ***.
Does she even know that only the Senate has the filibuster and the House does not? A lot of people don't know that.

And if they WERE asinine enough to expand the SC, watch them shriek when the next republican power play comes along and simply adds MORE ******* justices.
Democrats often act like they will be in power forever when they change something.

The single greatest evil going on in the world is the murder of unborn children. Just because a lot of people are doing it doesn't make it right.

The second greatest evil also involves children. Human trafficking for deviant sexual behavior.

Children are the most god like and pure, yet we destroy them and rob them of that.

Its 6-3 now with the oldest judging being liberal and 82.

Not one Democrat vote for Barrett. Let's hope we keep the Senate.

Its 6-3 now with the oldest judging being liberal and 82.

Not one Democrat vote for Barrett. Let's hope we keep the Senate.

It's 5-4 because Roberts has outed himself as a liberal.

It's 5-4 because Roberts has outed himself as a liberal.

Also it must be noted that females under extraordinary psychological stress and pressure tend to cling less to "principles." In the event the Election goes to the Court, the pressure brought to bear by the Communists and media on ACB and her family to recuse will be IMMENSE.

I know this example isn't for everyone, but the state of South Carolina had an agreement for 15 years that all parties agreed to by which the Confederate flag was moved from the Capitol to a monument across the street. Immediately after the Charleston shootings, the MSM focused incessantly on the flag as contributory. BLM started trying to topple monuments, etc.

And "Conservative" Nikki Haley folded like a cheap lawn chair and moved the flag to a museum.

So the question about ACB isn't whether or not she looks good on paper as an academic, doctrinnaire Conservative or in front of the camera, it's will she recuse herself or maintain Originalist fidelity when the forces of hell are unleashed.

Last edited: