• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone watching Impeachment circus?

So that imbeciles mention it.

Tibs used to be fun to bait, toy with, etc.

He's easy prey now. More predictable than a sunrise. Wrong on every single solitary issue or prediction leading up to the 2016 election and since. Screwing with him has become a bit like beating a child.

But it sure is fun as hell.

EQTLWriXsAEtrIm

Not to worry, the Constitution was saved by the Senate. Perhaps the news is slow getting to you over there.

In Federalist 65, Hamilton defended the impeachment process laid out in the yet-to-be-ratified Constitution. However, he admitted that it wasn’t perfect.

The greatest danger was that the impeachment process would be abused for partisan purposes. Hamilton feared that an opposing party’s desire to impeach a president might be so strong that they would “enlist all their animosities, partialities, influence, and interest on one side….”

oh bullshit, The Constitution survived 8 years of Former President Obama, it will survive a President leading a party that is not trying to destroy it, Liberals are the ones working to steal the Rights of the People away.

Looks like Trump is sure enjoying his acquittal...lol. What a ******* nutcase.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump has spent a gorgeous sunny Sunday in DC tweeting his grievances. His subjects:<br>-9:34: Media polls<br>-9:40: “Crazed” Democrats<br>-10:18: New York leaders<br>-10:31: Face the Nation<br>-10:51: Adam Schiff<br>-10:58: Mitt Romney<br>-11:04: Joe Manchin<br>-12:52: Jerry Nadler<br>-2:09: Larry Sabato</p>— Philip Rucker (@PhilipRucker) <a href="https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1226588599744856065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Looks like Trump is sure enjoying his acquittal...lol. What a ******* nutcase.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump has spent a gorgeous sunny Sunday in DC tweeting his grievances. His subjects:<br>-9:34: Media polls<br>-9:40: “Crazed” Democrats<br>-10:18: New York leaders<br>-10:31: Face the Nation<br>-10:51: Adam Schiff<br>-10:58: Mitt Romney<br>-11:04: Joe Manchin<br>-12:52: Jerry Nadler<br>-2:09: Larry Sabato</p>— Philip Rucker (@PhilipRucker) <a href="https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1226588599744856065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

damn do you do anything but follow every word posted anywhere about President Trump.....

damn do you do anything but follow every word posted anywhere about President Trump.....

damn do you do anything but follow every word I post on here about President Trump....

damn do you do anything but follow every word I post on here about President Trump....

I don't follow every word...but as a moderator....I do have to keep track of what is going on

I don't think in his 8 years in office that I posted as much **** about Former President Obama and his ****** up administration as you do about President Trump in any given day

I don't follow every word...but as a moderator....I do have to keep track of what is going on

Is it also your role as moderator to post snide comments about paying members here? Just wondering.

I don't think in his 8 years in office that I posted as much **** about Former President Obama and his ****** up administration as you do about President Trump in any given day
That tells you how truly ****** up this presidency is, doesn't it.

Is it also your role as moderator to post snide comments about paying members here? Just wondering.

No I throw the snide comments in for free

No it tells me how truly ****** up your political viewpoints are.

No I throw the snide comments in for free
Fair enough, snide comments are always appreciated.

No it tells me how truly ****** up your political viewpoints are.
That coin has two sides, you know. By the way, I'll be in Houston more frequently from hereon, my son moved there in January to start college. I'm always open to grab a beer with a Steelers fan, even if we're diametrically opposed re politics. Cheers man.

That coin has two sides, you know. By the way, I'll be in Houston more frequently from hereon, my son moved there in January to start college. I'm always open to grab a beer with a Steelers fan, even if we're diametrically opposed re politics. Cheers man.

where is he going to college?

Yeah politically we will never agree, but on the football side you make sense now and then

let me know when you are around and maybe we can meet up

No, quite simply it reminds us how truly deranged and ****** up you are.

If you get to Cincinnati give me a shout when your headed this way. We can argue each other senseless over politics and then talk Steelers to heal the wounds inflicted. We can go to Martino's.

No doubt. And the AP just announced today "US productivity up 1.7% in 2019, best gain in 9 years". That's great news for long-term economic growth/health. January added 291,000 jobs. Lots of Americans are doing the best they've done in a long time, maybe ever.

Have you not you heard? Our great economy is due to the genius of Barack Obama.

Have you not you heard? Our great economy is due to the genius of Barack Obama.

One of the many points of proof that Obama has nothing to do with it is that the jobs he said would never be coming back, are back.

I don't know about you Tibs, but I never knew Hunter Biden worked at a sham job for a Ukrainian Oil Company until about 6 months ago. Did you?

Funny how those types of things hurt your credibility when your whole platform is the sitting President is corrupt and "RESIST"....