• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone watching Impeachment circus?

Nevermind

GOP LOCKS IN VOTES to block witnesses and END TRIAL with ACQUITTAL as early as Friday

I don't like it. I feel like it makes them look afraid which is stupid considering it's an ironclad case they can't possible lose. I'd rather they let the witnesses testify. Get Hunter Biden and Adam Schiff's corrupt ***** up there for everyone to see. This makes it look like they have something to hide.

I don't like it. I feel like it makes them look afraid which is stupid considering it's an ironclad case they can't possible lose. I'd rather they let the witnesses testify. Get Hunter Biden and Adam Schiff's corrupt ***** up there for everyone to see. This makes it look like they have something to hide.

It's nothing more than a partisan coup attempt nothing more or less. First that silly Russian fictional nonsense, then this silly bs.

One thing is for sure they hate his guts. Just because he routinely tells them to **** off. First president I've seen truly not bend over and take it from a bunch of corrupt leftist goons who could give two ***** about the country. It's all about permanent power over everything.

They can't even hide it anymore.

For no amount of money would i ever vote for a Democrat, not even under penalty of death. They represent everything this country should never be.

While I want this over, I was personally hoping for witnesses. America needs to see more of the story and hear from witnesses on the other side. I wanted to hear the Bidens have to testify. What they did was corrupt at the expense of our taxpayer dollars. They should have to testify to the American people. Others should too. Now we won't see it.

And the DEMONcrats have already tipped their hand. If witnesses aren't allowed, all the way up to the election they will scream that the Republicans and Republican controlled Senate covered this up. It will fuel non-stop DEMONcrat nonsense.

I'm naive to think witnesses would end their nonsense and I know better, but denying witnesses is going to fuel them instead.

I heard Trump campaign is paying $10M for a SB ad

and the SOTU address next week will be an exoneration victory lap

Its all good

While I want this over, I was personally hoping for witnesses. America needs to see more of the story and hear from witnesses on the other side. I wanted to hear the Bidens have to testify. What they did was corrupt at the expense of our taxpayer dollars. They should have to testify to the American people. Others should too. Now we won't see it.

And the DEMONcrats have already tipped their hand. If witnesses aren't allowed, all the way up to the election they will scream that the Republicans and Republican controlled Senate covered this up. It will fuel non-stop DEMONcrat nonsense.

I'm naive to think witnesses would end their nonsense and I know better, but denying witnesses is going to fuel them instead.
It means they have the votes to start acting like adults.

Cue the kiddies to whine.......

Tibsy??

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:

But you see Tim, they really don't want Hunter Biden testifying as it opens up the whole can of swamp worms and would make Daddy look really bad. Can't have that. Even if they called witnesses etc., these lunatics would still ***** and moan about something -- because in the end it's only really about one thing -- ORANGE MAN BAD NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE. **** 'em. Let them scream and yell and cry all the way 'til 2024.

Tired of this circus.

If they got witnesses, it would be bad for the Dems. I’d drag a Schiff in, Biden, Schiffs staff and even Obama’s *** too.

Witnesses are useless. Biden was never going to say anything of note. He's already said that if it weren't for his dad he wouldn't have gotten the job... he'd probably be living under a bridge somewhere. None of these witnesses are going to say anything important. The dems just wanted to stretch this thing out so they could hurt the President. This is a political impeachment over nondescript charges. Using these criteria you could impeach almost every president who stayed in office over a year.

Now we have video of Bolton saying stuff like this: “If I had to say something I knew was false to protect American national security, I would do it," Bolton said in an interview with Fox Business in 2010."
We also have video of him saying "Bolton also called Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "cordial," without mentioning any misconduct".

It's a tired and senescent tactic that should be coming to an end.

I just hung up the phone with my son and told him almost this exactly. Trot out the witnesses....ALL the witnesses from both sides and let the American public hear for themselves.

With an honest governmental body & halfway honest government-elected officials, I'd say absolutely call all the witnesses as well, Hoot. Thing is, it's rigged, and the Bidens will never testify. The Democrats are just calling the Reps' bluff clamoring for additional witnesses, but they absolutely don't want the Bidens to testify under oath. It would never happen. And they had their chance in the House.

I say be done with this ****-show circus ASAP and get back to the business of actually governing. They'll never be satisfied, no matter what the Republicans concede or do, and they hate this president with a passion that he will never do anything right in their eyes - so **** them already. Wish I wasn't so cynical, but, they're a swampy bunch.

The witnesses would only drag this thing on and on and on and . . . .

This is also bad for these dems because these senators running for president can't campaign

Ain't that the truth. Holy hell, I see snippets of Biden alone and I cringe and wonder what the hell are they doing putting this guy out there. They seriously had nobody better (or coherent)?

Ain't that the truth. Holy hell, I see snippets of Biden alone and I cringe and wonder what the hell are they doing putting this guy out there. They seriously had nobody better (or coherent)?

Bernie gets the nomination, is my guess

The Dems never wanted any of these people to testify. Lev Parnes was known for a long time. Bolton didn't write this nook last week. If the Dems thought they had any real info, the House would have called them.

They learned from the Balsey Ford failure. They never intended her to actually testify. She was supposed to just write a letter and that was suppose to be it. But she was identified and then had to testify and everyone saw it was bullshit.

That's why they kept this whistleblower a secret. That's why they held back these supposed important witnesses. They saw that it's more effective to just let the media run with wild theories of what they MIGHT say instead of seeing them actually testify and find out it's just another nothing-burger like Mueller.

Sad part is i think Biden is the only one who can beat trump. I don't see the dems letting Bernie win. I think it will be a Biden/Harris ticket. Biden already has the black support, throwing Harris on there will wrap that up and also pull the women votes . I think that will be a dangerously tough ticket to beat. Can't underestimate the hate / resentment for trump.

Biden is who the DNC wants to nominate. It will be the old Obama administration all over again. Taxes will rise sharply. Personal spending will decrease sharply. The economy will get extremely sluggish.

The Dems never wanted any of these people to testify. Lev Parnes was known for a long time. Bolton didn't write this nook last week. If the Dems thought they had any real info, the House would have called them.

They learned from the Balsey Ford failure. They never intended her to actually testify. She was supposed to just write a letter and that was suppose to be it. But she was identified and then had to testify and everyone saw it was bullshit.

That's why they kept this whistleblower a secret. That's why they held back these supposed important witnesses. They saw that it's more effective to just let the media run with wild theories of what they MIGHT say instead of seeing them actually testify and find out it's just another nothing-burger like Mueller.

It's been so confusing I'm pleased someone has it all figured out. For those still undecided as to which lie is the truth, visit:

www.factcheck.org

Last edited:
Biden is who the DNC wants to nominate. It will be the old Obama administration all over again. Taxes will rise sharply. Personal spending will decrease sharply. The economy will get extremely sluggish.

If Biden is elected, will he be impeached for colluding with the Russians and quid-pro-quo with Ukraine?

With an honest governmental body & halfway honest government-elected officials, I'd say absolutely call all the witnesses as well, Hoot. Thing is, it's rigged, and the Bidens will never testify. The Democrats are just calling the Reps' bluff clamoring for additional witnesses, but they absolutely don't want the Bidens to testify under oath. It would never happen. And they had their chance in the House.

I say be done with this ****-show circus ASAP and get back to the business of actually governing. They'll never be satisfied, no matter what the Republicans concede or do, and they hate this president with a passion that he will never do anything right in their eyes - so **** them already. Wish I wasn't so cynical, but, they're a swampy bunch.

I hear ya, but that goes to my point. If the prosecution want to call witnesses, then they must concede to allow the defense to also call witnesses. It can't just way. Let the lawyers call whomever they believe is relevant and testify in public..let the people hear. If they lie, then they are subject to perjury charges (assuming you can prove it, of course).

Frankly, the entire thing is a **** show and a joke. I just see this being used as a tool for political gain and not actual justice. Our political system is ruined by, well, politicians. Yet another reason I support term limits for Congress.

Our political system is ruined by, well, politicians. Yet another reason I support term limits for Congress.

It's absolutely baffling to me that this, like, you know, isn't a thing already.

A Biden/Harris ticket will almost immediately be turned into the left non-stop calling half of America racist and anti-woman. Harris is a nasty *****. Biden is just a dumbass.

The left has a serious problem because they don’t have anyone that would appeal to the masses.

Identity politics is just stupid

It's absolutely baffling to me that this, like, you know, isn't a thing already.

why? which of those people elected is going to petition to not have a job?