• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AOC once again proves she is the biggesest idiot in the United States Congress

Stoney

Reaction score
Last edited:
She wasn't joking and she knows it. She was exposed as the fool that she is and she is trying to save face.

just keep letting her be herself

And there are people actually defending her on twitter. We are doomed as a nation. I don't think civil war can save this country.

It's funny how scared y'all are by this hot woman
/ Lefties

Trump does this stuff all the time...."I was joking, i wasnt serious, etc etc....." I do not like AOC, but this is certainly nothing new from politicians

Trump does this stuff all the time...."I was joking, i wasnt serious, etc etc....." I do not like AOC, but this is certainly nothing new from politicians

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...casio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002/

The youngest woman ever elected to Congress again made headlines and sparked conservative criticism when she said Monday that she and other young Americans fear "the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change."

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., made the remark during an interview with writer Ta-Nehisi Coates at the MLK Now event in New York City celebrating the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.

Ocasio-Cortez called the fight to mitigate the effects of climate change her generation's "World War II."

"Millennials and Gen Z and all these folks that come after us are looking up, and we're like, 'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change, and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?' " she said.

yeah, sounds like she was joking

: jerkoff emoticon :

You're kidding, right? She created her ridiculous green deal based on this stupid ****. She was serious.

Her handlers dreamed up the green deal. She just talks and usually jumbles everything they told her to read .

I gotta pile on here. You'd be right...well except you're wrong. This "joke" was the premise behind a FORMAL BILL she tried to push through Congress.

If she had said this on Twitter in an isolated format, made this comment in front of a camera like a Biden gaffe, I'd say maybe you have a point.

AOC was not joking about the 12 years. To compare that comment to a Trump tweet or an abuse of facts is apples and oranges.

but what about RUSSIA or CHINA...….

but what about RUSSIA or CHINA...….

Part of the "Russian collusion" BS is based upon what Trump said during a debate and so very clearly was a joke about the DNC servers having been hacked.

Trump does this stuff all the time

Uh, Trump never said anything even close to the world was ending in 12 years. That's pretty serious and could cause panic in younger ones, don't you think?

She wasn't joking when she submitted her stupid ******* bill to congress.

And didn't she double-down on the 12 year ****, remarking about it several times? Why would she not think people would take her literally when she talks about a specific time-frame like 12 years?

[video]https://trendingviews.co/video/mini-aoc-releases-second-video-mocking-ocasio-cortez-6723.html?fbclid=IwAR1fET7hMwGzVB36SfhxDFT2WCqNIC_ jOwlb7CTBeUA1EnxvuR7nyv7hgF0[/video]

HXvLqrZ.jpg

AOC started it all with her cow farts and green new deal.

th

Well...the stupid seems to be contagious. Now we have the climitards vying for space on all the short buses around the world.

Earthworm Dilemma’ Has Climate Scientists Racing to Keep Up
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/20/science/earthworms-soil-climate.html

A few years ago, while conducting a study in northern Alberta to see how the forest floor was recovering after oil and gas activity, she saw something she had never seen there before: earthworms.

“Earthworms are yet another factor that can affect the carbon balance,” Werner Kurz, a researcher with the Canadian Forest Service in Victoria, British Columbia, wrote in an email. His fear is that the growing incursion of earthworms — not just in North America, but also in northern Europe and Russia — could convert the boreal forest, now a powerful global carbon sponge, into a carbon spout.

“It is a significant change to the carbon dynamic and how we understand it works,” Ms. Shaw said. “We don’t truly understand the rate or the magnitude of that change.”

I really am lost for words. Used to be we had these buildings that housed the mentally challenged. Nowadays we let them wander the planet and espouse all their inner phobias and fears, not to mention their confusion about which gender suits them better and how to dress accordingly.

2e7638f2237c3cbea9fd2d0605a385b4--american-horror-story-asylum-american-horror-story-seasons.jpg

While I think she is an idiot, people are afraid of her. Joe Biden for example. She yells his middle of the road climate **** ain't gonna fly, and he bends right over and changes his tune. She has the majority of the Dem party jumping every time she talks.

AOC's credit score when she took office, 430. Then the Democratic party seats her into House Financial Services. WHO THE HELL WOULD PLACE THEIR PERSONAL FINANCES IN THE HANDS OF A PERSON WHO'S CREDIT SCORE IS 430 AND HAS BEEN EVICTED TWICE??? Idiocracy in real life. Does Costco have courses i law yet?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app