• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AP - Brady must serve suspension.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
that ****** is a proven cheater just like his sith lord Bellicheat, I don't know how anyone can support either of them

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
Yes, Brady get to return for game 5 vs Cleveland. Vegas has the line at -49.5 and the over under at 63.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
that ****** is a proven cheater just like his sith lord Bellicheat, I don't know how anyone can support either of them

Poop will be along in a moment to defend Marsha, Darth Hoodie and Krapft, and will start a new Heath Evans thread tomorrow to quench his thirst for a manly Cheatriot he can relate to/with/on/under.

biscuits4u2

Reaction score
The ******* are cheating again
He originally got suspended 4 games with no pay
So they redo his contract and move this years salary to next
1 million base salary this year
Really

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
The ******* are cheating again
He originally got suspended 4 games with no pay
So they redo his contract and move this years salary to next
1 million base salary this year
Really

When Belicheat got fined for SpyGate they just reworked his contract with the fine money dumped right back into his contract.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Mark my words, they will appeal to the Supreme Court. Just to drag this suspension out a bit longer...

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Mark my words, they will appeal to the Supreme Court. Just to drag this suspension out a bit longer...

I hear what you are saying and that strategy worked last year. It won't work this time as the Supreme Court won't hear this case at all. Plus highly doubtful any justice will issue a "stay of suspension" just for waiting to see if the SC will hear it or not.

**** the CHEATRIOTS

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
If the Supreme Court is willing to hear this **** it is a sure sign of the apocalypse. That court is meant to set precedence in serious cases that involve people's real lives. And I'm sure that they have heard some frivolous junk to so no one should bother citing any of it. But this is about chump change for a guy who has made that kinda money and his "legacy" which is cemented anyway if you like him and smells like low tide at the docks if you don't. Nothing will change that.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
There is no way the Supreme Court will hear this case. It's a bullshit case from the start. It doesn't mean Brady isn't delusional enough to think they will hear it, since he's delusional enough to think he did nothing wrong.

Plus his attorneys will milk a couple extra hundred thousand grand out of the appeal...

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Though my dream is for the Supreme Court to drag out the ruling on the appeal and then rule in the NFL's favor just before Christmas break!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Though my dream is for the Supreme Court to drag out the ruling on the appeal and then rule in the NFL's favor just before Christmas break!

Heard on sports talk radio this morning: "Brady is fighting this harder than Al Gore fought the 2000 election."

Wingman

Reaction score
Loss of marsha is not that big a deal. They have three games at home that they will be cheating like crazy to win and the zebras will blow a few calls to help them out on the road. There is no competition in the division and they will likely have home field through the play offs to make it easier to cheat. The team that beats them will need to do so in several phases and beat the zebras and Sony as well as the radio gear and jamming that goes on. A new set of signals will need to be used or something that looks like signals to throw off the cheats.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Radio's f'd up even the last time the Steelers played in NE. I swear, if it happens again...especially in the playoffs, if I was Tomlin I would march my team back to the locker room and call the commish direct. Address the radio issue NOW or we go national with our grievance to what is really going on.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Brady drops appeal.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Brady had to drop the appeal. It was unlikely the supreme court would have heard the case anyway and it's getting too close to the season to have uncertainty at QB. It's better to know Brady is suspended and install an offense around Garapolo.

Besides, if he kept appealing, the suspension would probably be delayed and if he lost, the suspension may have kicked in late in the season or even during the playoffs. Better to just miss the first 4 games

madinsomniac

Reaction score
So ultimately it played out as most here expected.... Well except i figured he'd retire rater than serve it.... Again...if you collectively bargin something the courts likely arent overriding it...

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Shady Brady is the most arrogant player in the NFL. I actually gave him a lot of credit till all this BSs started. Guilt has no shame in your first name begins with Tom I lied.