• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AP - Brady must serve suspension.

P

POP

Right branch, wrong gender chisel chest.

Well, now you're getting closer. My pecs are kind of chiselled; I just benched 2 nights ago. I won't tell you how much I have repped out on. I don't think you could grasp or relate to it. So NOW I got it.

Romaker.jpg

P

POP

View attachment 2313View attachment 2313
Don't make me come find you spank rag

Oh, you slaughter God's beautiful creatures. Why am I not surprised. Do you take glee as the majestic animals are in massive pain, trying to survive as you pump hot lead into their lungs? I bet you take great joy in knowing you cause such great pain and suffering.

Those pics remind me of the scene in "Dances with Wolves" where the Americans look over, in disgust, at all the carcasses white man has slaughtered of the Bisons. You would have fit right in with the U.S. Army in those days: slaughtering buffaloes and native Americans while taking great joy in it.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Peter King clearly doesnt understand...

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/04/25/...dy-suspension-reinstated-appeals-court-ruling

it's not a tie. the commissioner's ruling was upheld.

So according to legal expert Peter King, if a U.S. District Court trial judge rules one way, the United States Court of Appeal affirms in a 3-0 vote, but the U.S. Supreme Court reverses on a 5-4 vote, then the original trial court ruling should be upheld since it's 8-5 in favor of the trial court?

Jesus, that is the stupidest thing I have read from Peter King in nearly three weeks.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Found a pic of you.

8fff62ed02010116df47ad4f1190f269.jpg

**** you, you miserable ****.

Doggfather served his country and fought in a war. You think it's funny mocking him?

**** you, and die in a fire. Seriously, I genuinely hope you die in a fire .. oh, and I get to watch.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Oh, you slaughter God's beautiful creatures. Why am I not surprised. Do you take glee as the majestic animals are in massive pain, trying to survive as you pump hot lead into their lungs? I bet you take great joy in knowing you cause such great pain and suffering.

Those pics remind me of the scene in "Dances with Wolves" where the Americans look over, in disgust, at all the carcasses white man has slaughtered of the Bisons. You would have fit right in with the U.S. Army in those days: slaughtering buffaloes and native Americans while taking great joy in it.

you remind me of a whiney **** who doesn't play well with others.....

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
< is this where I step in and tell POP to stfu again? >

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So according to legal expert Peter King, if a U.S. District Court trial judge rules one way, the United States Court of Appeal affirms in a 3-0 vote, but the U.S. Supreme Court reverses on a 5-4 vote, then the original trial court ruling should be upheld since it's 8-5 in favor of the trial court?

Jesus, that is the stupidest thing I have read from Peter King in nearly three weeks.

Peter King went to Common Core University. Graduated Magnum Cum Mouthus.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
POP

STFU

Get this topic back to Brady, deflated balls and broken cell phones.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Leave Pop alone.. he is sad and hurt that the great and innocent brady was unfairly punished for cheating and obstructing an investigation... and that the courts wouldnt help him out anymore

ark steel

Reaction score
that is a gif. a collection of photos timed to simulate a video.
and it is perfectly relevant to the topic. if you were warned to not post videos, then discuss it in PM with the mod who slapped your peepee and stop whining in public like your bitchboy QB.

and Omar isn't a simpering little *****. Which I'm sure has nothing to do with it.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
this thread is not about Omar's whimpering little ***** ***.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a ******* lie and you ******* know it. When someone resorts to lying, it is quite revealing that they possess tainted character.

liar.jpg

What the **** are you talking about? I sent you a ******* PM a few months ago, and I sent you one YESTERDAY and you didn't answer to either. I don't give a damn what your opinion of me is anyway. You're nothing here.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
What the **** are you talking about? I sent you a ******* PM a few months ago, and I sent you one YESTERDAY and you didn't answer to either. I don't give a damn what your opinion of me is anyway. You're nothing here.

patriot fans always have their own version of the truth

Fuzzy Dunlop

Reaction score
I thought this thread was about Tom Brady finally getting in the arse.

WTF happened?

Finally? I'm sure Gisele pegs hin 2-3 times a week at least.

As far as how there is too strong a response, I look at it as just what they got caught doing. That franchise is shady top to bottom. I used to think it was Belichick down, now I include ownership.

Now the matter at hand is if Goodell overstepped his authority. The players signed off on it, sans Steelers. The "funny" part is, if you are such a masochist to scour the archives of Patriotsplanet, I'm sure you would find support for this. Goodell will punish those other teams, but Goodell is his boy, so Pattiots would be OK.

The capper is that said Patriots fans are now talking about ditching the team when Brady retires, like that wasn't going to happen ANYWAY.

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally? I'm sure Gisele pegs hin 2-3 times a week at least.

As far as how there is too strong a response, I look at it as just what they got caught doing. That franchise is shady top to bottom. I used to think it was Belichick down, now I include ownership.

Now the matter at hand is if Goodell overstepped his authority. The players signed off on it, sans Steelers. The "funny" part is, if you are such a masochist to scour the archives of Patriotsplanet, I'm sure you would find support for this. Goodell will punish those other teams, but Goodell is his boy, so Pattiots would be OK.

The capper is that said Patriots fans are now talking about ditching the team when Brady retires, like that wasn't going to happen ANYWAY.

The Pats are shady as fock. Ownership and down. Even their merchandise team. And damn Pop, why so angry? Your patsies will still cheat around and win

doggfather69

Forefather
Reaction score

Actually the scene your talking about you piece of ***** is a scene where the army had gone and shot the Buffalo only for the hides. I hunt animals legally with my family to put meat on our table to eat durring the winter months when work is slow. So take your piece of ***** *** and just do us ALL a favor and leave before you are made to leave. As I see it, I know all these guys and have for many moons and I only know you to be a piece of ***** heal who doesn't belong. Before you leave, bend over and kiss your own *** on the way out. Deuces *****.

doggfather69

Forefather
Reaction score
^^^
He is stating a strong fact

That is an extremely strong fact. It's such a strong fact that I bet Piece Of ***** otherwise known as Pop is smashing his phone right now in fear he might be located. Ungrateful son of *****.

Reactions: MTC