• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Asian stock markets dropping hard

Mrs. Fan and I are in a "sell everything and pay off debt" mode. It's working. Our debt is down about $50k in the last year, and we have more big moves coming in the next few months.

I recommend it.

Mrs. Fan and I are in a "sell everything and pay off debt" mode. It's working. Our debt is down about $50k in the last year, and we have more big moves coming in the next few months.

I recommend it.
Used to be a "voice crying in the wilderness" radio preacher in the 1990s who said he had 3 messages for the remnant: 1) Get out of the cities, 2) Get out of debt, 3) Stop going to doctors.

I'd say for the most part that aged pretty well especially during Covid.

Used to be a "voice crying in the wilderness" radio preacher in the 1990s who said he had 3 messages for the remnant: 1) Get out of the cities, 2) Get out of debt, 3) Stop going to doctors.

I'd say for the most part that aged pretty well especially during Covid.
Don't know who that is, but it's my mantra too.

I paid my first house off in 13 years. Interest rate was 9%. Paid my second house off in 8 years. Interest rate was 3.875%. I'm not wealthy. Just a regular guy. It can be done. Most Americans buy stuff they don't need.

454648366_10233598878582399_1954276416995722376_n.jpg