• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Barcelona Attack

But he's Muslim. Understand he is a victim. Try to see life through his eyes. You can't imagine how this man thinks, how he feels.
Feel free to post some examples of that, as I haven't seen any. Or maybe that's just the film reel going on in your own mind.

Feel free to post some examples of that, as I haven't seen any. Or maybe that's just the film reel going on in your own mind.

Which of one thousand examples would you prefer I post of Liberals running - rushing to urge us all not to judge all Muslims by the acts of a few.
Which of a thousand examples should I post of the media blaming terrorism on Trump? Or Conservatives?
Which of a thousand examples should I post of the media attempting to explain the terrorism as NOT being inspired by Islam and NOT being driven by hate (but sometimes due to poverty and "if they just had jobs.")?
Should I post the examples of Global Warming being used as the cause of terrorism, as a means of trying to hide the hate and the ideology that drives it?

Every....time....Tibs. It's every damned attack, the defenses fly. Some overt, some veiled.

This is why you don't let anymore in.

This is why you don't let anymore in.

Really the argument should be they are last on the list. Not one liberal can make the case that if we want to allow 1 million immigrants and refugees per year into this country that we can't find 1 million that don't include Muslims from the Middle East/North Africa and areas of high terrorist activity. Not one. And not one liberal can explain to me how these Muslims are more important to our country than a person from Honduras or Nepal or Indonesia or Myanmar or Chile or Eastern Europe.

Immigration is not altruism and it's not about equality or quotas. It's a contract about what is best for the immigrant and what is best for the United States.

It just makes no sense to me how anyone can justify using an immigration or asylum "spot" on a Middle Eastern Muslim right now vs. almost the endless other choices we have available to let into our country. There just isn't a good reason to do it. None.

Stop importing radical Moslems. They come in and weaponize the ones who are already here. Then make it clear the very next terror attack that happens will be answered with a W80 variable yeild nuclear warhead turned all the way up targeted on the Qabaa Stone. Make it clear that any Moslem attack will be met with another Muslim Holy site nuked until there are none left.

That's why there aren't any terrorist attacks in central and eastern Europe, including Tibs' back yard. They don't let any Muzzies in. The Presidents of those countries took a look at what's happening everywhere else and told the EU to go pound salt.

Yeah, but you'll feel better.

I will? Why? Every muslim we let in from a terrorist nation means we don't allow one in from somewhere else. You do realize this, right? You do realize that even democrats and Obama had limits on immigration and asylum seekers? You do realize the list wanting to come here is longer than who we let in? It includes women and children. It includes people in poverty and war torn areas. It includes those living under violence. It includes those persecuted for their religion.

Why put the one with the most risk highest on the list? And ask Europe if there isn't risk. Just ask them....

I will? Why? Every muslim we let in from a terrorist nation means we don't allow one in from somewhere else. You do realize this, right? You do realize that even democrats and Obama had limits on immigration and asylum seekers? You do realize the list wanting to come here is longer than who we let in? It includes women and children. It includes people in poverty and war torn areas. It includes those living under violence. It includes those persecuted for their religion.

Why put the one with the most risk highest on the list? And ask Europe if there isn't risk. Just ask them....

It was sarcasm brother. Relax.

That's why there aren't any terrorist attacks in central and eastern Europe, including Tibs' back yard. They don't let any Muzzies in. The Presidents of those countries took a look at what's happening everywhere else and told the EU to go pound salt.

It also helps that most of those countries have a homogenous culture and a long institutional memory of warring with and being sacked by the Turks. Having had actual wars on your own territory with Islamic states in the last 500 years changers your viewpoint on the religion of peace.

That's where you are wrong kiddo.

Stop importing radical Moslems. They come in and weaponize the ones who are already here. Then make it clear the very next terror attack that happens will be answered with a W80 variable yeild nuclear warhead turned all the way up targeted on the Qabaa Stone. Make it clear that any Moslem attack will be met with another Muslim Holy site nuked until there are none left.

I was discussing tactics not politics.

I was discussing tactics not politics.

That is strategy. You win a war in one of two ways. You kill your enemy down to the last man woman and child, or you break his will to fight. Since our national philosophy will not allow us to kill every Muslim that breathes we have to break their will to fight. Since their only motivating factor is their religion we have to make it clear that we will utterly destroy everything they hold as holy.

Spain terror cell planned Barcelona bombing rampage

After 14 die in Las Ramblas, further Catalan atrocity only thwarted by accidental detonation of explosives, say police

The terrorist cell which killed 14 people in Catalonia on Thursday was planning to mount a bombing attack in Barcelona that was only abandoned when they accidentally blew up the house where they were stockpiling explosives.

Thirteen people were killed and more than 130 injured after a white Fiat van ploughed along Las Ramblas in the Catalan capital on Thursday. Eight hours later, another person was killed and six were hurt after a car thought to be carrying five members of the same cell ran down pedestrians in the coastal town of Cambrils. All five terrorists were shot dead by police officers.

Reports on Friday afternoon suggested that the driver of the van used in the Las Ramblas attack, who had been hunted by police, was among those killed in Cambrils.

Despite the carnage and chaos wrought, Catalan police said the cell had apparently been preparing a far bigger attack in Barcelona.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...thwarts-huge-bomb-attack-by-spain-terror-cell

---------------------------

Terrorist attack in Turku, Finland

At least two people have been killed and six others hospitalized in a stabbing attack in the Finnish city of Turku on Friday, police said.

Police earlier shot and arrested a suspect after the stabbing in the southwestern city and said they were searching for other possible perpetrators.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/finland-stabbing/index.html

-------------------------

...3.......2.......1......... Trump did it!

I'm waiting for katsung to tell me this was a "plot" by Trump to pull media attention away from the Charlottesville fiasco. That somehow our government did these attacks.

I'm waiting for katsung to tell me this was a "plot" by Trump to pull media attention away from the Charlottesville fiasco. That somehow our government did these attacks.

Stardate: August, 2017. I was alone in my bed, hands covered in a lotion type substance, feeling excited. Took my tin hat off, looked...I seen a rabbit. Not a regular rabbit, this one was talking to me. Something about ground salts being too strong. Hat, back on. Rabbit is now gone. Confused.

Took my diaper off, rabbit appeared again. We had sex. Lotion came in handy. Good day.

******' cultural appropriation!!! Running over people with trucks and vans is the Muslim thing. They were doing it first.

Wolf Blitzer is such an asshat. I mean really, how does he still have a job?

If you all remember I was not a trump supporter in the beginning. But isn't this the stuff that he is committed to keeping out of the usa?

Damn, Russia must have a massive Muslim immigrant problem. It's high time they stop cow-towing to terrorists, do something about those sieve-like borders and stop welcoming in Muslim refugees with open arms.

russia-surgut-knife-stabbing.jpg

Russia attack: Eight injured in Siberian city of Surgut by 'man running along streets stabbing people'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...gut-injured-knife-terror-latest-a7901646.html

Eight people were injured in a knife attack in the Siberian city of Surgut, Russian media agencies reported, citing the spokesman for the local office of the Russian law enforcement committee.

"A man was running along the main streets stabbing people", the TASS news agency reported.

The law enforcement committee said on its web site that "the attacker has been killed".

A committee member declined to comment on whether the incident was being investigated as a potential terrorist attack.

The state-owned RIA Novosti agency said two people were in critical condition in hospital.

It happened at about 11.20am local time, Russia Today reported.

Surgut, with a population of about 320,000, is an oil- and gas-producing centre 2,100km (1,300 miles) northeast of Moscow.

Kill them all and let Allah sort them out

Second vehicle attack: five terror suspects 'wearing suicide vests' shot dead in Cambrils

Residents of the Spanish seaside resort of Cambrils fled in terror in the early hours of Friday after five terrorists wearing suicide vests launched the second ramming attack in the country in a matter of hours.

At least six people were hurt when the attackers drove into pedestrians before being shot dead by security forces, just hours after a similar attack in nearby Barcelona.

Police said they were "working on the hypothesis that the terrorists shot dead in Cambrils could be linked to what happened in Barcelona".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ambrils-flee-suicide-vest-wearing-terrorists/

Wolf Blitzer is such an asshat. I mean really, how does he still have a job?

Here is where I'll have to agree with the Reich Wing on this. I read the Huff post article and it either omitted some stuff or is completely dishonest.

There is no way Wolf Blitzer does not recall that it was just a few months back that a Muslim extremist ran over a bunch of people in Germany. Now who originated the idea of using vehicles as weapons? I don't know, but I do know that there is no way Blitzer didn't recall that, or was not reminded by someone around him.