• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Barcelona Attack

Here is where I'll have to agree with the Reich Wing on this. I read the Huff post article and it either omitted some stuff or is completely dishonest.

There is no way Wolf Blitzer does not recall that it was just a few months back that a Muslim extremist ran over a bunch of people in Germany. Now who originated the idea of using vehicles as weapons? I don't know, but I do know that there is no way Blitzer didn't recall that, or was not reminded by someone around him.

I nearly want to vomit that you and I are in agreement on something. Mostly. We disagree though. You believe Wolf didn't know. I believe he and CNN full well knew. They did what most news organizations do and politicized it. As I posted elsewhere:

Dear Wolf, you are an idiot. OK, now that that is off my chest.

Your own politicized network posted an article you might want to read. Terrorists have been using vehicles to commit terror for quite some time.

How quickly can you forget Nice France where a Muslim with a truck killed EIGHTY FOUR people?

Then there's:
  • London Bridge
  • Stockholm
  • London Westminster Bridge
  • Berlin
  • Columbus, OH
  • Jerusalem
  • Quebec

These are just a "few."

Let's state the obvious...you tried saying the Barcelona attack was a copy cat attack as a means of further demonizing your opponents, trying to somehow link 200 reprehensible White Supremacists to causing violence in Europe.

Wolf, they were Muslims. What drove them (no pun intended) is something wholly different, a subject your network handles very gingerly with kid gloves.

This article from [drum roll please] CNN....lists some of the known vehicular homicide attacks around the globe. Just some. http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/world/vehicles-as-weapons/index.html

Oh CNN was fully aware as was Wolf. It was a blatant attempt to tie White Supremacy into causing problems around the globe.

Here is where I'll have to agree with the Reich Wing on this. I read the Huff post article and it either omitted some stuff or is completely dishonest.

There is no way Wolf Blitzer does not recall that it was just a few months back that a Muslim extremist ran over a bunch of people in Germany. Now who originated the idea of using vehicles as weapons? I don't know, but I do know that there is no way Blitzer didn't recall that, or was not reminded by someone around him.

The MSM anchors, hosts, and commentators all read from the same Democrat party press releases every day. It's really quite comical to see people across six different networks all use the same phrases and buzzwords.

Barcelona attack suspect Younes Abouyaaqoub shot dead wearing suicide belt by Spanish police

Police in Catalonia have shot dead Younes Abouyaaqoub, the probable driver of the van that killed 13 people on Barcelona’s Ramblas last week, as the manhunt zeroed in on him as the last remaining fugitive from the terrorist cell.

The 22-year-old Moroccan was shot by police while wearing a suspected explosives belt.

TELEMMGLPICT000137962248_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqBOJiOUJbBAwgPsdPV9urcmCUAJveIuEDjqXsH3_Gn2g.jpeg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-barcelona-attack-suspect-younes-abouyaaqoub/

The operation took place in Subirats, one hour's drive west of Barcelona. High in the hills and surrounded by vineyards, it is a bucolic location that few would imagine as the scene of a terrorist showdown.

Police were alerted to the scene on Monday afternoon after a woman called saying there was a suspicious man in the vicinity.