• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Becoming Michelle Obama

I hear she's sort of proud of her country, or was at one point in time.

Oh yeah, that point where her husband was President or something? Not during her younger years where she had a conventional upbringing and her mom didn't even have to work, or where she road her brother's coattails to Princeton, and then went on to Harvard Law? She didn't have a difficult upbringing or had to really truly struggle a day in her damn life because of the opportunities this great country provides (I have to imagine, I have never heard anything to the contrary). She worked hard and took advantage of her opportunities so good for her, but to say her husband becoming POTUS was when she could say she was finally proud of her country? Gimme a ******* break.

But forget about all of those little facts mentioned. She obviously did.

Barry’s bunghole.

th
th
th

Ha ha, the right's triggered, unhinged fascination with all things Obama, Michelle and Hillary continues unabated.

Quite a sight to see.

Ha ha, the right's triggered, unhinged fascination with all things Obama, Michelle and Hillary continues unabated.

Quite a sight to see.

Says the guy who is triggered by the words Donald Trump.

Oh yeah, that point where her husband was President or something? Not during her younger years where she had a conventional upbringing and her mom didn't even have to work, or where she road her brother's coattails to Princeton, and then went on to Harvard Law? She didn't have a difficult upbringing or had to really truly struggle a day in her damn life because of the opportunities this great country provides (I have to imagine, I have never heard anything to the contrary). She worked hard and took advantage of her opportunities so good for her, but to say her husband becoming POTUS was when she could say she was finally proud of her country? Gimme a ******* break.

But forget about all of those little facts mentioned. She obviously did.

But someone at Walmart asked her for help that time.

Says the guy who is triggered by the words Donald Trump.

And anything remotely to do with him, his family or anybody that even dare defend the guy against the constant attacks from the unhinged Leftist MSM and group-think mob.

Quite a sight to see indeed.