• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Been a minute, but here's your ROP Update!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://mrdemocratic.com/2015/06/100...ear-old-virgin-to-death-caution-very-graphic/

1000 Muslim Men Stone 17 Year Old Virgin To Death (Caution Very Graphic)

The killing of Du’a Khalil Aswad is shown here. Up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish community of Mosul killed a teenager who’s only crime was running away to marry a Muslim man whom she loved and for possibly converting to his religion.

For four months the girl had been given shelter by a local Muslim Sheik. It was reported that in the last few days her family persuaded her to return home, convincing her that she had been forgiven by her parents and relatives for her mistake.

In a short mobile video clip which appears to have been taken by locals, the girl is seen being ambushed on her way home by a group of up to 1000 men who were waiting for her to return; the men killed her in the most brutal way possible, by throwing large stones on her head. The following clips show that while she is alive and crying for help she is taunted and kicked in her stomach until someone finishes her off by throwing a large stone on her face.

https://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?t=115&v=JiLbWG9bUJ4

And to think these folks are blessed to be living on top of a sea of oil.

Like I said elsewhere, if there is an upside it is that the Muzzies will eventually kill themselves off.
BTW, where's NOW and the other womyns' rights groups?

They also celebrated the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage by throwing 3 gay men off a building. I'm sure you saw that leading the news.

But they're the JV team, nothing to worry about.