• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Woke here! get your WOKE here! Most WOKE ever! Get it here! WOKE! WOKE! WOKE!

Those statistics tell you everything you need to know about what the big problem is. Will there ever be a "black leader" brave enough to call out the problem? Because clearly we won't allow a non-black person to state common sense ****, that would be racist.

So sick of this ****.

There was and they buried him. Bill Cosby tried to call out the black community and hold the culture up to the spotlight. He was taken down for things that had been overlooked for years by the lefties.

I know the statistics. They are posted here and on every conservative website ad nauseam. My point is that this simply isn’t white racism. It’s mentally ill perps that think the **** said in Congress, or by the President or media is marching orders. Yes, what they say is terribly dangerous, but sane people know better. ********* that write “manifestos” do not.

It isn't "simply" anything. It's a lot of different issues complied into one. If you're just talking about mass shootings then drugs and nut jobs are going to be a vast majority of the issue. But if you are talking about crime in general then you need to broaden you're scope.

There was and they buried him. Bill Cosby tried to call out the black community and hold the culture up to the spotlight. He was taken down for things that had been overlooked for years by the lefties.

Richard Pryor is no longer with us and maybe not the best role model but once in a while he got it right.

This perfectly sums up the fear, paranoia and misperception that is so prevalent on this board. Tortured souls.

What is more likely to occur?

1. Any member of this board be killed by a mass shooting involving a semi-auto rifle? Or
2. Any member of this board be killed by an African-American during every day criminal ****?

Not close, Trog. Not close.

And that question of course just ignores rape, robbery, assault, property crimes, etc.

The undeniable fact is that every day crime is a scourge on our society, and basically every person on this forum has had valuable property stolen, damaged, or has had themselves or close family members injured during criminal activity, a large percentage of which is committed by "people of color."

The undeniable fact is that every day crime is a scourge on our society, and basically every person on this forum has had valuable property stolen, damaged, or has had themselves or close family members injured during criminal activity, a large percentage of which is committed by "people of color."

Sounds like a separate thread and poll question, bet the results would be telling.

What? no Headline News?

28 Shot, 5 Fatally, over Weekend in Democrat-Controlled Chicago

Twenty-eight individuals were shot, five fatally, over the weekend in Democrat-controlled Chicago. NBC Chicago reports the first of the weekend’s fatalities was a double murder that occurred in a shooting around 4 pm Friday. The fatality occurred Sunday evening, when a 41-year-old man was shot twice and killed on South Crilly. Earlier Sunday a 46-year-old woman was shot and killed while “driving southbound in the 5100 block of South Prairie.” The other shooting fatality occurred around 4 am Saturday, when a 45-year-old man driving a car was shot by a man who was standing on the sidewalk.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-over-weekend-in-democrat-controlled-chicago/

no one gives a **** about crime in Chicago, Spike. It's a gun-free utopia.

This perfectly sums up the fear, paranoia and misperception that is so prevalent on this board. Tortured souls.

I dont live in fear. I grew up in Phoenix. I went to some very rough schools and lived in a couple of rough neighborhoods. it's not about fear it's about freedom to defend yourself and your family in my opinion.

What? no Headline News?

28 Shot, 5 Fatally, over Weekend in Democrat-Controlled Chicago

Twenty-eight individuals were shot, five fatally, over the weekend in Democrat-controlled Chicago. NBC Chicago reports the first of the weekend’s fatalities was a double murder that occurred in a shooting around 4 pm Friday. The fatality occurred Sunday evening, when a 41-year-old man was shot twice and killed on South Crilly. Earlier Sunday a 46-year-old woman was shot and killed while “driving southbound in the 5100 block of South Prairie.” The other shooting fatality occurred around 4 am Saturday, when a 45-year-old man driving a car was shot by a man who was standing on the sidewalk.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-over-weekend-in-democrat-controlled-chicago/

But they wanna take my guns. I say disarm the ******* in the inner cities first. But they won't. That's too hard and dangerous. It's easier to oppress law abiding people.

And while I am talking about gun control, Red Flag Laws are the dumbest, most dangerous idea to hit congress in a while and that's saying something. Guy could be the nicest, most mentally stable person on earth. Goes outside to load his truck to go hunting, his neighbor sees his gun and calls the police, saying he was threatened. Gun owner has no recourse. Anyone behind red flag laws needs to be voted out of congress. Today.

Misperception? People can only relate to what they have experienced. His experiences with black people may be different than yours, but it doesn't mean he is perceiving incorrectly. Personally speaking, I have no fear or paranoia about anyone. Even though I just want to be left alone to live my life as I see fit, I realize that is impossible so I tend to treat people the way they treat me. For example, when I get called a racist because of the color of my skin, I treat people like racists. When I see my neighbor out, leaning on his fence, I grab two beers and go bullshit for a while.

Depends on what problem were dealing with. If you talking about just black crime and white crime here are some stats:

View attachment 4479

If you can't read it:

U.S. black homicide rate is 19.8 per 100,000
U.S. Hispanic rate is 6.4 Per 100,000
Finland 3.3
Austria 2.8
France 2.6
Canada 1.8
Czech Rep. 1.7
U.S. white 1.7

Fact is that this is a cultural issue not a gun issue. Black men make up ~6% of the total population but commit over 50% of the murders. In 2013 there were 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. You switch that number around and the media and black interest groups would be rioting in the streets. It is happening to white people so no one cares. It's never even talked about. It's a crime what is happening in our country.

Its not even a race thing... its almost exclusively proportional to the cultures of the areas people live in. Crime rates in urban ghettos are disproportionately high across race. They are also disproportionately made up of minorities, but its pretty obvious its not genetics, its simply a broken culture in these areas that is causing this... urban neighborhoods with strong moral leadership aren’t affected as badly...

This is why if you can fix the chicagos, LA’s, new yorks, Baltimore, and Philadelphias type cities of this country you fix the bulkhead of the problems with violence we have. There will always be nutcases, but you have to stop the institutional violence the broken cultures teach

Its not even a race thing... its almost exclusively proportional to the cultures of the areas people live in. Crime rates in urban ghettos are disproportionately high across race. They are also disproportionately made up of minorities, but its pretty obvious its not genetics, its simply a broken culture in these areas that is causing this... urban neighborhoods with strong moral leadership aren’t affected as badly...

This is why if you can fix the chicagos, LA’s, new yorks, Baltimore, and Philadelphias type cities of this country you fix the bulkhead of the problems with violence we have. There will always be nutcases, but you have to stop the institutional violence the broken cultures teach

Truth is we don't know why. We know that there are more poor white people than poor black people but some how poor black people commit way more of the crimes. Even as %s they aren't even close. So it isn't a poor thing. If it were then the rate would be the same. How do you know it's not genetic? Why is almost every single black nation a broken culture? Why is almost every single white nation a good culture? Don't the people make the culture? So if the culture is broke that should say something about the people in the culture. They either made it or allow it.

What urban neighborhoods with strong moral leadership are you talking about?

What is more likely to occur?

1. Any member of this board be killed by a mass shooting involving a semi-auto rifle? Or
2. Any member of this board be killed by an African-American during every day criminal ****?

Not close, Trog. Not close.

And that question of course just ignores rape, robbery, assault, property crimes, etc.

Blacks make up 12% of the population. 50% of felonies are committed by black men. We can assume that half the black population is female so at first glance it seems that 6% of the population is committing half the felonies. But it's actually worse than that since most of the felonies are committed by black men under 40 years old. If we assume that's half, then 50% of the felonies are being committed by just 3% of the population.

suggesting gentrification will resolve crime is racist.

SJWAngry.jpg

Truth is we don't know why. We know that there are more poor white people than poor black people but some how poor black people commit way more of the crimes. Even as %s they aren't even close. So it isn't a poor thing. If it were then the rate would be the same. How do you know it's not genetic? Why is almost every single black nation a broken culture? Why is almost every single white nation a good culture? Don't the people make the culture? So if the culture is broke that should say something about the people in the culture. They either made it or allow it.

What urban neighborhoods with strong moral leadership are you talking about?

I could be wrong, but I perceive that more poor whites live in rural areas of the country, while blacks tend to live in the inner cities. No idea if this would be a factor or not.

I could be wrong, but I perceive that more poor whites live in rural areas of the country, while blacks tend to live in the inner cities. No idea if this would be a factor or not.

pretty sure that's racist. can i get a ruling here, please?

So Zona has failed the wokeness test, obviously. If you will.

I find it hilarious that white people are so horrifically bad but people of color keep leaving their Third World **** hole countries to come to the places where white people are in charge. It’s like that horrible western civilization is vastly superior to any other culture or something.

I find it hilarious that white people are so horrifically bad but people of color keep leaving their Third World **** hole countries to come to the places where white people are in charge. It’s like that horrible western civilization is vastly superior to any other culture or something.

you forgot to add that POC are still enslaving other POC.
racist

you forgot to add that POC are still enslaving other POC.
racist

I think you put your finger on it.

pretty sure that's racist. can i get a ruling here, please?

I'm pretty much sure that everything is considered racist these days. I was told by my boss that me not having a speeding ticket since 1987 was a result of my White Privilege. I told her that I thought it was more a result of me making it a point of driving carefully. She didn't really have an answer. ;)

Blacks make up 12% of the population. 50% of felonies are committed by black men. We can assume that half the black population is female so at first glance it seems that 6% of the population is committing half the felonies. But it's actually worse than that since most of the felonies are committed by black men under 40 years old. If we assume that's half, then 50% of the felonies are being committed by just 3% of the population.

iu

*not my meme, I just stumbled upon it