• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Belichick on the hot seat while Tomlin is safe

In defense of Tomlin... he was the recipient of some bad luck.

Jesse James caught that ball for a TD. If I remember correctly, we were sitting pretty atop the division, home field throughout had we beaten NE that day. I was at that game. Ugh.

The fumble. Playoff game in Denver. We had the playoff game in hand and in scorning range when Toussant fumbled. Denver scored their only touchdown and went to the AFCC championship game. The Steelers went home.

The one playoff game vs. Jax. Pittsburgh ahead nearing the end of the game. Jax QB Garrard on 4th down breaks for a 32yd. run. Refs missed a blatant holding call. Adding insult to the loss was the NFL's apology.

You wonder how those teams would have fared had those games turned out in favor of the Steelers....and perhaps Tomlin wouldn't be disliked so much.

Last edited:
All I know is the day BB finally gets canned, we should all throw a tailgate party and drink the cheaters career under the table where it belongs

All I know is the day BB finally gets canned, we should all throw a tailgate party and drink the cheaters career under the table where it belongs
Told ol girl we are going to go out for a celebratory dinner when the last of them is gone. 2 down 1 to go.

The genius.

D6-B1-F136-6-C21-4-BF2-B41-C-581-EC03-AD1-B0.jpg

Right. I guess I didn't clarify enough that they were the exception. Neither coach ever had to deal with a mediocre/poor qb.
Even Johnson. Hell even Reeves. So it appears Noll and Belichick are in the minority.

So why did I even make that initial premise? LOL
Add Tomlin, wait……….. it didn’t take Ben leaving to make him mediocre———-

Salute the nation

Wasn't Ernie with them in the beginning? They should put his pic on there as well.

Ernie was in Cleveland with b*llyb*y, that’s where they originated their scheme. Browns owner wouildnt put up with it, but billy didn’t have it perfected yet. kraft bought into the idea and thus the ****-ing cheaters were born.

Salute the nation

Last edited: