• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud Party Wins 2015 Israeli Election

I dunno RonBoy, I still like the idea of conquering Mexico and turning it over to the Jews. That would be like killing a whole flock of birds with one stone.

It makes me giggle to think of how long it would take Mossad and Shin Bet to clean out the cartels and corrupt politicians, them boys & girls don't play.

There are plenty of Jews in Mexico, plenty.

Beside the Israeli's just finished getting their ***** kicked by Hezbollah in Lebanon a few years ago. The cartels along with an insurgency would wipe the floor with the IDF in your ridiculous scenario.

You don't know Mexicans, ask anyone who has served with them in the U.S. army In Iraq or anywhere else.

There are plenty of Jews in Mexico, plenty.

70,000 in a country of 120 million? I suppose you would consider that plenty for if you're talking about Jews.

The cartels along with an insurgency would wipe the floor with the IDF in your ridiculous scenario. .

See what you did there a-hole? Chip never mentioned having to put down an insurgency. You did. You included an insurgency in his scenario then proceeded to call it ridiculous.

Iz-real-i Jews are different than US Jews.

you damn right

see post #17

Israeli-soldier-girls-181.jpg

kick them Pali's assgrys

Bibi realized what many American politcians already know...................hook your cart to Bammy, and you gonna lose.

Suffice to say this is bad news for all parties involved. Hope all the hawks are happy. Fully support Obama/U.S. government backing away from this clown. We need to support the people of Israel, but Bibi just brings the region closer to complete annihilation. Keep milking GOP support, that's all he has going for him...

70,000 in a country of 120 million? I suppose you would consider that plenty for if you're talking about Jews.

See what you did there a-hole? Chip never mentioned having to put down an insurgency. You did. You included an insurgency in his scenario then proceeded to call it ridiculous.

I have avoided answering any of your posts directed at me because you seem to be truly "special".

1. There are millions of Jews in Mexico, they started arriving there in 1492. I come from that line.

2. Chip was speaking of an invasion of Mexico by Israel and I was pointing out that the cartels and the resulting insurgency from the general population would decimate the IDF.

3. The scenario is ridiculous because the IDF doesn't even have the capability for mid air refueling to strike Iran much less come halfway around the world and invade Mexico.

4. Again you are special.

We need to support the people of Israel, but Bibi just brings the region closer to complete annihilation.
How so? Israel is surrounded by foes sworn to their annihilation already.

Well see? Taking over Mexico would be an improvement because the only one sworn to their annihilation would be Obama on the northern border.
I bet we'd finally get that wall then too. Bomma would want to keep the Jooz out of course, and keeping the Mexicans on their side would just be collateral border security. The more I think about it the more I like it.

Well see? Taking over Mexico would be an improvement because the only one sworn to their annihilation would be Obama on the northern border.
I bet we'd finally get that wall then too. Bomma would want to keep the Jooz out of course, and keeping the Mexicans on their side would just be collateral border security. The more I think about it the more I like it.

I don't see much of a downside.

And Israel is sworn to everyone else's annihilation if we don't help them. It's called blackmail.

The Samson Option

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen by some commentators on the subject as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.

In 2003, a military historian, Martin van Creveld, thought that the Al-Aqsa Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence.[29] Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch (2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under

In 2012, in response to Günter Grass's poem "Was gesagt werden muss" ("What Must Be Said") which criticized Israel's nuclear weapons program, Israeli poet and Holocaust survivor Itamar Yaoz-Kest published a poem entitled "The Right to Exist: a Poem-Letter to the German Author" which addresses Grass by name. It contains the line: "If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth — let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness." Jerusalem Post journalist Gil Ronen saw this poem as referring to the Samson Option, which he described as the strategy of using Israel's nuclear weapons, "taking out Israel's enemies with it, possibly causing irreparable damage to the entire world."

Ahhhhhhhh! Pretty shocking S.N.R.W.C.J.C.?

If you all say that I'm an unhappy wretched person, and by inversional rhetoric you all must be quite happy go lucky, then it's true; ignorance is bliss.

elfie...I seriously doubt cartel thugs or civilian mexican insurgents (or mexican army) would stand up to the IDF if they somehow got a strong hold in Mexico. Mexican nationals are not the same as Mexican Americans (or illegals) trained and fighting in the US Armed forces.

granted getting their equipment to Mexico would be difficult....but my comment is based on the assumption that they somehow established a base in Mexico.....they would wipe the floor with the Mexicans.......

And Israel is sworn to everyone else's annihilation if we don't help them. It's called blackmail.

The Samson Option

In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen by some commentators on the subject as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.

In 2003, a military historian, Martin van Creveld, thought that the Al-Aqsa Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence.[29] Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch (2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under

In 2012, in response to Günter Grass's poem "Was gesagt werden muss" ("What Must Be Said") which criticized Israel's nuclear weapons program, Israeli poet and Holocaust survivor Itamar Yaoz-Kest published a poem entitled "The Right to Exist: a Poem-Letter to the German Author" which addresses Grass by name. It contains the line: "If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth — let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness." Jerusalem Post journalist Gil Ronen saw this poem as referring to the Samson Option, which he described as the strategy of using Israel's nuclear weapons, "taking out Israel's enemies with it, possibly causing irreparable damage to the entire world."

If you all say that I'm an unhappy wretched person, and by inversional rhetoric you all must be quite happy go lucky, then it's true; ignorance is bliss.

So, accepting you theory as fact..........Wikkipedia is never wrong........our country has done nothing since 1973 to mitigate what your link claims?

As has been said many times before: if hezbollah, hamas, the p.l.o., etc all dropped their weapons today, there will be peace in that region. If Israel drops their weapons, they will be annihilated. This isnt hard to understand (well, except for moron leftists, of course...)

The Samson Option

Dipshit, from your same Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

The war began with a massive and successful Egyptian crossing of the Suez Canal. After crossing the cease-fire lines, Egyptian forces advanced virtually unopposed into the Sinai Peninsula. After three days, Israel had mobilized most of its forces and managed to halt the Egyptian offensive, settling into a stalemate. The Syrians coordinated their attack on the Golan Heights to coincide with the Egyptian offensive and initially made threatening gains into Israeli-held territory. Within three days, however, Israeli forces had managed to push the Syrians back to the pre-war ceasefire lines. They then launched a four-day counter-offensive deep into Syria. Within a week, Israeli artillery began to shell the outskirts of Damascus. As Egyptian president Anwar Sadat began to worry about the integrity of his major ally, he believed that capturing two strategic passes located deeper in the Sinai would make his position stronger during the negotiations. He therefore ordered the Egyptians to go back on the offensive, but the attack was quickly repulsed. The Israelis then counterattacked at the seam between the two Egyptian armies, crossed the Suez Canal into Egypt, and began slowly advancing southward and westward towards Suez [51][52] in over a week of heavy fighting that inflicted heavy casualties on both sides.

WTF are you smoking??

Read the rest, which shows the Soviets supplying the hapless Syrians and the US backing the IDF, which didn't seem to need much support against poorly disciplined, poorly led arab "armies".

Obama throws a hissy fit

White House: Bibi´s Election Undermines ´Democratic Ideals´

In a comment unprompted by any question from the media, White House press secretary lashed into some of the rhetoric Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu used in his reelection campaign. The White House even suggested it had hurt Israel´s democracy and America´s relationship with its greatest ally in the Middle East.

"The United States and this administration is deeply concerned by divisive rhetoric that seeks to marginalize Arab-Israeli citizens," White House press secretary Josh Earnest told the media aboard Air Force One today.

"It undermines the values and democratic ideals that have been important to our democracy and an important part of what binds the United States and Israel together."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...tion-undermines-democratic-ideals_891333.html

elfie...I seriously doubt cartel thugs or civilian mexican insurgents (or mexican army) would stand up to the IDF if they somehow got a strong hold in Mexico. Mexican nationals are not the same as Mexican Americans (or illegals) trained and fighting in the US Armed forces.

granted getting their equipment to Mexico would be difficult....but my comment is based on the assumption that they somehow established a base in Mexico.....they would wipe the floor with the Mexicans.......

The IDF is a fine army and historically has been outstanding in fighting conventional warfare against poorly trained, poorly equiped, and poorly motivaed arab armies.

Asymmetric warfare is a whole other animal ask Vietnam veterans, Soviet Afghanistan veterans, US. army Iraq occupation veterans, and even the Israelis themselves who got their ***** handed to them in Lebanon by Hezbollah in 2006.

The Mexicans would eject what tatters were left of the IDF within a year. It's a ridiculous scenario anyway.

American Jews are different from the Zionists. They, like blacks, vote Democrat.

They're liberal...so they hate Israel kinda like you hate America.

I have a liberal Jewish friend who had been silent (until last night) over Bib's re-election. I took that as a sign that she supported him and didn't want to inflame her liberal friends. I couldn't have been more wrong. She HATES Bibi. HATES him. Thinks he is a terrorist and a threat to Mid East peace. I was truly shocked.

Upside, if the Jews took over Mexico they might stay there.

They would. It would probably become one of the most desirable resort destinations in the world......all of it. Their natural resources and incredibly beautiful countryside and ocean fronts, proximity to the US, etc. could create wealth for the entire population if the majority of the citizens were allowed to control their destiny.

Yes many are land thieves and war mongers, we are not.

I find your sudden, convenient "Jewishness" laughable.

So they're obeying laws and staying on their side of the border?

Nice!

Obama throws a hissy fit

White House: Bibi´s Election Undermines ´Democratic Ideals´

In a comment unprompted by any question from the media, White House press secretary lashed into some of the rhetoric Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu used in his reelection campaign. The White House even suggested it had hurt Israel´s democracy and America´s relationship with its greatest ally in the Middle East.

"The United States and this administration is deeply concerned by divisive rhetoric that seeks to marginalize Arab-Israeli citizens,"
White House press secretary Josh Earnest told the media aboard Air Force One today.

"It undermines the values and democratic ideals that have been important to our democracy and an important part of what binds the United States and Israel together."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...tion-undermines-democratic-ideals_891333.html

I reject that nonsense as being anything even close to true.....but this administration is the most dishonest to ever occupy the WH and am un-surprised.

The IDF is a fine army and historically has been outstanding in fighting conventional warfare against poorly trained, poorly equiped, and poorly motivaed arab armies.

Asymmetric warfare is a whole other animal ask Vietnam veterans, Soviet Afghanistan veterans, US. army Iraq occupation veterans, and even the Israelis themselves who got their ***** handed to them in Lebanon by Hezbollah in 2006.

The Mexicans would eject what tatters were left of the IDF within a year. It's a ridiculous scenario anyway.

Your entire premise is based upon the notion that Mexicans like their current situation of being ruled and "cared for" by ruthless, drug (death) dealing psychopathic monsters. That's a wee bit racist isn't it?

You don't get jokes very well, do you? If understanding sarcasm is a sign of intelligence then not understanding sarcasm must be a sign of....

meanwhile O bama stated he wwould consider Mandatory voting in the United States. Sorry can't link the article right now was in USA today online.

You must vote or else. Sounds lovely. I understand taking your civic duty seriously but how many people are truly educated enough to vote their conscience rather than what they are told to vote. I can see why a Democrat would think this helps them. I am not a huge fan of Bibi but Obama scares the living hell out of me. I truly think he would like to be a dictator in the Chavez mold. Bibi is just trying to protect his country. Obama is trying to ruin his.

Maybe Bomma could then figure out how to help folks vote, like they do in Chicago.

He did send some campaign help to Israel and His guy still lost. That's why he's so pissed off.