• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud Party Wins 2015 Israeli Election

An independent Palestine would be another third world welfare state, a haven for terrorists and a breeding ground and base of operations for jihadis against Israel. just like Gaza and the West Bank are now

But it's Obama's plan is to support these cockroaches, and fund their terrorism.

Ship them all back to Jordan let them make their "state" there - that's what I say.

He did send some campaign help to Israel and His guy still lost. That's why he's so pissed off.

$350,000 last I heard

I stand with my Muslim Brotherhoods!

102r29d_th.jpg

Suffice to say this is bad news for all parties involved. Hope all the hawks are happy. Fully support Obama/U.S. government backing away from this clown. We need to support the people of Israel, but Bibi just brings the region closer to complete annihilation. Keep milking GOP support, that's all he has going for him...

Netanyahu actually has balls and isn't afraid to defend his nation. I'm with him 100% of the way

the people of Israel HAVE spoken - they voted NO to bowing down to Obama/Iran's puppets of Hamas/Hezbolla and the Palestinian terrorists

Obama has been, and continues to be, one of the most inept leaders this country has ever seen. This is just one more example in a long list.

The IDF is a fine army and historically has been outstanding in fighting conventional warfare against poorly trained, poorly equiped, and poorly motivaed arab armies.

72 virgins wouldn't motivate you?

Netanyahu actually has balls and isn't afraid to defend his nation. I'm with him 100% of the way

Yep. Sadly, our leader's balls are on his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy
Upside, if the Jews took over Mexico they might stay there.

No..no, I'm not talkin' about any insurgency. I'm talkin' about the U.S. invading Mexico ( turnabout is fair play ), should take a couple days tops to round up any dissenters and most of the guns we gave them. After the little dust that gets kicked up settles, we give the gift of Mexico to the Joos so they can bring all their belongings ( wailing walls and all if they want ) to their new Country. Look what they have been able to accomplish in that hell hole in the big sand trap, imagine what they can do with all Mexico's resources.

On top of that, the Joos will build the border fence for us just to keep all them Mexicans from returning home.

o9mpnd.jpg

Last edited:
the people of Israel HAVE spoken - they voted NO to bowing down to Obama/Iran's puppets of Hamas/Hezbolla and the Palestinian terrorists

Shame on the Jooz for electing a PM who isn't going to let their country be wiped out. Shame, shame, shame. Racists, all of them.
Bill Clinton, to his credit, had worked a deal with Israel and Yasir Arafat that would have given the PLO 94% of the land they wanted. Yasir, who you never saw in the same place at the same time as Ringo Starr, still said no because it left out the part about the Jooz being driven into the sea. Tells you all you need to know.

Attachments

• Yasser_d15ae6_1796297.jpg
    Yasser_d15ae6_1796297.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
No..no, I'm not talkin' about any insurgency. I'm talkin' about the U.S. invading Mexico ( turnabout is fair play ), should take a couple days tops to round up any dissenters and most of the guns we gave them. After the little dust that gets kicked up settles, we give the gift of Mexico to the Joos so they can bring all their belongings ( wailing walls and all if they want ) to their new Country. Look what they have been able to accomplish in that hell hole in the big sand trap, imagine what they can do with all Mexico's resources.

On top of that, the Joos will build the border fence for us just to keep all them Mexicans from returning home.

I found it interesting that several of you have proposed the "Israel In Mexico" idea. That it comes from a Chuck Lorre comedy confirms the average level of intelligence I suspected from the posters here.

Thank you for that.

I have avoided answering any of your posts directed at me because you seem to be truly "special".

1. There are millions of Jews in Mexico, they started arriving there in 1492. I come from that line.

Today there are approximately 40,000 Jews living in Mexico. http://www.jpost.com/Food-Index/The-Jewish-Palate-The-Jews-of-Mexico

Mexico's organized Jewish community, which numbers about 50,000, http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Mexico.html

Mexico 40,000 or 0.3% http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/jewpop.html

2. Chip was speaking of an invasion of Mexico by Israel and I was pointing out that the cartels and the resulting insurgency from the general population would decimate the IDF.

No. He wasn't.

3. The scenario is ridiculous because the IDF doesn't even have the capability for mid air refueling to strike Iran much less come halfway around the world and invade Mexico.

http://www.military.com/video/milit...rael-air-force-refuels-mid-air/2735489842001/

KC-707

From 1983 on, the Boeings began to carry out midair refueling of fighters, thus lengthening the IAF's range. Israeli tanker assets are poorly attested in open sources. IISS claims that the IAF has a total of 5 Re'em" ("Antelope") tankers (4 KC-707, 1 KC-135). Periscope thinks that the 6 Boeing 707-320 R'em (Unicorn) aircraft are transports, but reports that there are 5 KC-707 Saknayee (Pelican) tankers [a nomenclature that is otherwise un-attested]. Aeroflight says there are a total of four Boeing 707-320 aircraft converted to a KC-707 configuration of unspecified designation. What is probably the most reliable SOURCE agrees that a total of five Boeing 707-320 aircraft, acquired between January 1983 and November 1999, have been converted to a KC-707 configuration of unspecified designation.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/31...rce_have_mid_air_refueling_capabilities_.html

A video, unprecedentedly uploaded to YouTube by the IDF Thursday, shows F-15 and F-16 fighter jets refueling midair over the water.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iaf-conducts-long-range-drill-over-greek-waters/

4. Again you are special.

I found it interesting that several of you have proposed the "Israel In Mexico" idea. That it comes from a Chuck Lorre comedy confirms the average level of intelligence I suspected from the posters here.

Yes. We're the unintelligent.

Last edited:
Liberals are in need of mental help! But can they really be fixed? retro active abortion maybe..

Last edited:

Thank you for that.

Yes, cause only you could find brilliance in Bill Mahr.

Today there are approximately 40,000 Jews living in Mexico. http://www.jpost.com/Food-Index/The-...Jews-of-Mexico

I didn't follow that link but that would be the Ashkenazi I'm sure( the ones you guys can relate to..you know since most of them are the right shade).

There are probably a few million Sephardi; those that are aware and most that are not. If your mother was/is Jewish then so are you, as in my case.

No. He wasn't.

Don't remember what that exchange was about and now don't care.

KC-707

From 1983 on, the Boeings began to carry out midair refueling of fighters, thus lengthening the IAF's range. Israeli tanker assets are poorly attested in open sources. IISS claims that the IAF has a total of 5 Re'em" ("Antelope") tankers (4 KC-707, 1 KC-135). Periscope thinks that the 6 Boeing 707-320 R'em (Unicorn) aircraft are transports, but reports that there are 5 KC-707 Saknayee (Pelican) tankers [a nomenclature that is otherwise un-attested]. Aeroflight says there are a total of four Boeing 707-320 aircraft converted to a KC-707 configuration of unspecified designation. What is probably the most reliable SOURCE agrees that a total of five Boeing 707-320 aircraft, acquired between January 1983 and November 1999, have been converted to a KC-707 configuration of unspecified designation

I don't think you understand, WHERE are you going to refuel? Are you going to fly down the Med. through the straights of Gibraltar then fly around and across central Africa till you hit the Arabian Sea? Or are you going to fly across the middle east and refuel over hostile territory?

ISIS liberated the newer SA-17's(BUK M 2E) from the Syrian Air Force and are in possession of a few while the rest have been smuggled to Iran. While the ISIS morons probably can't figure that system out(unless they've been joined by turncoat Syrian A.F.), the Iranians with the help of the Russians I'm sure, have.

The SA-17 can be stashed and when needed driven out and cold booted to fully operational in five minutes. It can pulse its radar, pickup targets, do the math, and launch at over 20 targets @ 30+ miles @ 80,000 feet simultaneously (if you have 5+ launchers@4 missles each tied to one command post). Tankers will be sitting ducks, F-15's/16's will be struggling to not get hit.

Wild Weasel type jamming won't work against it, the only tactic that has a long shot of working is the drone strategy Israel used in Lebanon in '82(we copied it in the Gulf War). The problem with that is that you would have to have enough drones(with enough range) to force the enemy to use up all their missles, and the Iranians are well aware of this tactic and may not fire at the first wave.

The only route that could produce success is stealth, which of course Israel won't have till 2016(F-35) and probably won't be competent in tactics and training for another 6 to 12 months.

There is a reason Netenyahu came crying to the CONservative senate to beat up the Iranians for him just like he did 20 years ago, same song same dance.

Yes. We're the unintelligent.

If the dunce hat fits................

Last edited:
And all this time, l thought it was superior intelligence. All my illusions are now shattered.

That's funny I thought I was a dumbass, retard, etc. even called a woman/dyke(which I'm not) as if that is something to be ashamed of.

Par for the course I guess.

You don't get jokes very well, do you? If understanding sarcasm is a sign of intelligence then not understanding sarcasm must be a sign of....

Asperger's in my case.

And all this time, l thought it was superior intelligence. All my illusions are now shattered.

That's funny I thought I was a dumbass, retard, etc. even called a woman/dyke(which I'm not) as if that is something to be ashamed of.

Par for the course I guess.

Elfie, you are a dumbass at best. Hamster takes you down, again, and you don't get it.

You are not a dumbass because of your affliction: you are a dumbass because you are aware of it, and how it limits your comprehension, and you still choose to willfully ignore same, whilst bitching and prattling like a stereotypical nagging woman.

It doesn't matter who you really are, because in this forum you have chosen to continually portray yourself as an unyielding, dogmatic ***** that lacks simple comprehension and the ability to cogently perceive critique. And that makes you a dumbass, at best.

That's the only time you've ever been right Elfie.

You must not feel ashamed every time someone calls you woman because that must be the role you play in your relationship.

Obama has been, and continues to be, one of the most inept leaders this country has ever seen. This is just one more example in a long list.

Hamster,

Is he really inept or is he just anti american and wants to change the nation to suit the ways of his teachers? I think its an interesting question.

As I said before in another thread, I think there is a good chance a bomb shell will drop on Obama's past once he is out of office, and can not use his pardon power to help those who bent or broke the law for him.

Elfie, you are a dumbass at best. Hamster takes you down, again, and you don't get it.

You are not a dumbass because of your affliction: you are a dumbass because you are aware of it, and how it limits your comprehension, and you still choose to willfully ignore same, whilst bitching and prattling like a stereotypical nagging woman.

It doesn't matter who you really are, because in this forum you have chosen to continually portray yourself as an unyielding, dogmatic ***** that lacks simple comprehension and the ability to cogently perceive critique. And that makes you a dumbass, at best.

It doesn't limit my comprehension in any way other than in some social situations and with sarcasm. That you have to call me names and avoid any of my points just shows the intellectual poverty that a person like you suffers with.

Last edited:
That's the only time you've ever been right Elfie.

You must not feel ashamed every time someone calls you woman because that must be the role you play in your relationship.

Lol gay jokes! What's next fart jokes?

Here let me help you; farts, woman, butch haircut, all rolled into one. Enjoy you football headed and bigoted 40 watter.