• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden: Gay rights takes precedence over culture

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So now sexual preference is going to take over qualifications for a job. Awesome. Guess all you straight white males out there are **** outta luck.

butt, what if your girlfriend/wife likes anal? isnt that a loophole?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
butt, what if your girlfriend/wife likes anal? isnt that a loophole?
"An ******* is a *******." -- Richard Pryor

We need to get the military over there pronto to save the middle eastern gay people.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It keeps people from shooting at Bomma.
exactly.
even the worst dipshit out there - looking at you, Southern Steeler - knows that we'd be in a deeper **** stream with a leaky canoe if Biden were calling all the shots.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Gee, what a fun game Polo. Let's see, what motivated the Soviets to murder millions? Oh, that would be atheism. But, but, but, that flies in the face or your amazing logic....................only "religious" people perform atrocities, right?

Yes Stalin would have parades and rant on and on about how his atheism was the reason for the states policies.

Not for mother Russia, not for the proletariat but for....... unbelief.

Did you study History at the same correspondence school the other clowns on here studied climate science?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
It gets better....ha ha

Boehner Plans To Sue Obama Over Executive Actions ...

(CNN) – House Speaker John Boehner is weighing whether to sue President Barack Obama over his use of executive action.

A spokesman for Boehner, R-Ohio, confirmed that the speaker is considering bringing a lawsuit against the President for a misuse of executive authority, which the White House has relied on to push through initiatives without Congress' approval.

"The president has a clear record of ignoring the American people’s elected representatives and exceeding his constitutional authority, which has dangerous implications for both our system of government and our economy," Boehner spokesman Michael Steel said in a statement.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-lawsuit-against-obama-over-executive-orders/

He ought to dig up Reagan and sue him for that executive order setting the BLM fees that Cliven Bundy and his merry band of psychos have there panties bunched up over. That almost started an insurgency.

Nahhhh it's easier to just hate the negro in the white house, for being in the white house while being a negro.

Excuse me according to the Cliven Bundy school of political correctness, colored.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
So now sexual preference is going to take over qualifications for a job. Awesome. Guess all you straight white males out there are **** outta luck.

Yeah but look at the bright side all the tea bagger guys on here are going to be at 0.0% unemployment

Guse

Registered
Reaction score
He ought to dig up Reagan and sue him for that executive order setting the BLM fees that Cliven Bundy and his merry band of psychos have there panties bunched up over. That almost started an insurgency.

Nahhhh it's easier to just hate the negro in the white house, for being in the white house while being a negro.

Excuse me according to the Cliven Bundy school of political correctness, colored.

So, again:
(1) But one of your guys did something similar!
(2) RACISTS!

Generally speaking, you accusing anyone else of bigotry is pretty rich. Your humungous prejudice against Christians doesn't set off your internal hypocrisy alarms? Or is the concept of introspection beneath you like everything else?

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

h2736CC22

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
No one likes extremism Polly....so do you call it critical thinking when libtards defend Islam whenever it comes time to bash Christianity?

I don't defend Islam or Christianity, all religion is asinine and arrogance embodied to me. Christianity now operates the way the U.S. gov. did during the cold war, you know 'avoid getting our hands dirty, we'll provide the cash'

There is no difference between them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james...das-kill-the-gays-bill-you-are_b_2229509.html

Who's Helping Finance Uganda's 'Kill the Gays' Bill? You Are

Last edited:

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
So, again:
(1) But one of your guys did something similar!
(2) RACISTS!

Generally speaking, you accusing anyone else of bigotry is pretty rich. Your humungous prejudice against Christians doesn't set off your internal hypocrisy alarms? Or is the concept of introspection beneath you like everything else?

Can you be prejudiced toward evil, or does it require an open mind as you imply?

Religion is evil no matter what costumes they wear.

Goat *******
KSH-Stylish-font-b-Mens-b-font-font-b-Arabic-b-font-font-b-Clothing-b.jpg

Kid *******
catholic-priest.jpg

Misogynistic *******

PEO012-00024.jpg

Homophobic,Racist, Misogynistic, Psychopathic *******
omnpatrobertson_preview.jpg

I forgot: 'Jealous of Other Religions Misogynistic Psychopaths'.... ******

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Guse

Registered
Reaction score
Can you be prejudiced toward evil, or does it require an open mind as you imply?

Religion is evil no matter what costumes they wear.

In the spirit of correctness, then, swap "Christians" for "religious people" in my previous post.

How do you not see that your sweeping generalizations about religion are exactly the same as what you claim others do?

Actually, now that I think about it, it's worse. You are the first person to accuse others of prejudice. You also try to rationalize / justify your prejudice rather than denying it.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
In the spirit of correctness, then, swap "Christians" for "religious people" in my previous post.

How do you not see that your sweeping generalizations about religion are exactly the same as what you claim others do?

Actually, now that I think about it, it's worse. You are the first person to accuse others of prejudice. You also try to rationalize / justify your prejudice rather than denying it.

Also the same person that mis spelled words to "act black" as an alter ego to accuse the board of racism. Elfie is super tolerant if you think exactly like elfie.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score

What goodness has religion brought the world?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'm not Elfie. I'm just tryin to hep Elfie diagram the source of her pain, got it cuz?

I'm not Mr. Lebowski. YOU'RE Mr. Lebowski. I'M The Dude.

Because Liberals are always right and everyone else is wrong because they're racists hating on FBP.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not Mr. Lebowski. YOU'RE Mr. Lebowski. I'M The Dude.

Because Liberals are always right and everyone else is wrong because they're racists hating on FBP.

Cool movie quote, can't argue with it.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Also the same person that mis spelled words to "act black" as an alter ego to accuse the board of racism. Elfie is super tolerant if you think exactly like elfie.

To "accuse the board"?

Do you read the stuff that's posted on here? Did you not see where I linked to SteelChips post on shooting kids coming across the border?

You've go to be kidding.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
The burden of proof is not on me.

So you want me to prove Christianity is good, when I don't believe it is............?