• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden: Gay rights takes precedence over culture

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
To "accuse the board"?

Do you read the stuff that's posted on here? Did you not see where I linked to SteelChips post on shooting kids coming across the border?

You've go to be kidding.

To secure a border with "overlapping fields of fire" doesn't mean he wants to shoot kids. It means he wants to defend the border. American troops have "overlapping fields of fire" in South Korea on the DMZ right now. Are they killing kids? Do you not care for North Korean children? Racist.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
butt, what if your girlfriend/wife likes anal? isnt that a loophole?

Only if your girlfriend/wife is a tranny. Then it's OK.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
So you want me to prove Christianity is good, when I don't believe it is............?

Nope. Given your disdain for religion though I'll ask you, for at least the 5th time, to answer the question I posted. I believe you have conveniently failed to because you got caught up in your own bullshit of being such a knowledgable historian.

As an Iroquois you can also thank my ancestors for our constitution while you're at it.

Who is this "Creator" so often referenced in the Iroquois Constitution?

What is your reaction to the fact that that Constitution provides protection for religion and religious ceremonies?

What is your view of the fact that is also restricts "immigration" and expressly prohibits immigrants from ever having any voice in their governance?

To secure a border with "overlapping fields of fire" doesn't mean he wants to shoot kids. It means he wants to defend the border. American troops have "overlapping fields of fire" in South Korea on the DMZ right now. Are they killing kids? Do you not care for North Korean children? Racist.

That doesn't fit with the hyperbolic rhetoric of her/his agenda.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. Given your disdain for religion though I'll ask you, for at least the 5th time, to answer the question I posted. I believe you have conveniently failed to because you got caught up in your own bullshit of being such a knowledgable historian.

Who is this "Creator" so often referenced in the Iroquois Constitution?

What is your reaction to the fact that that Constitution provides protection for religion and religious ceremonies?

What is your view of the fact that is also restricts "immigration" and expressly prohibits immigrants from ever having any voice in their governance?

That doesn't fit with the hyperbolic rhetoric of her/his agenda.

What question are you referring to?

The elder Iroquois are speaking of the creator, so what? They believed in that I don't.

The constitution provides protection for people to practice their religion, again so what?

The immigration references are to protect tribes from being infiltrated. Again so what? Do you believe Mexican infiltrators are plotting our governments overthrow as we speak? Maybe Mexican muslim infiltrators? We know most Mexicans love Islam...you know when they're not drinking beer and eating pork./sarcasm/

Let me tell you something else if Islam plans to take over the world then the last thing you want to do is alienate a people who share their roots with most of you in Europe, speak a European language, practice far more than Europeans their Christianity, and also dislike Muslims. They are the buffer to Islam on our 6.

You guys have so many levels of racism you can't see that you even cut off your nose to spite your face.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes Stalin would have parades and rant on and on about how his atheism was the reason for the states policies.

Not for mother Russia, not for the proletariat but for....... unbelief.

A founding principle for communist Russia was repudiation of nationalism. "Some anti-nationalists oppose all types of nationalism, including ethnic nationalism among oppressed minority groups. This strain of anti-nationalism typically advocates the elimination of national boundaries. Variations on this theme are often seen in Marxist theory. Marx and Engels rejected nationalism as a whole, stating that, "the working class have no country "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-nationalism

I learned that fact at age 20, in 1980-81, when taking a masters course entitled "Classical Economic Thought." The course included study of Adam Smith's "The Wealth of Nations," David Ricardo's "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," and Marx's "Das Kapital."

So you are demonstrably incorrect in postulating that Stalin was a "nationalist." He used nationalism as a propaganda device when the Nazis were routing his army, but dismissed the nationalist meme once World War II ended.

In mid-1930s with the prospect of a big war, Stalin concluded that the slogans of Marxism–Leninism had little appeal and decided to exploit selected aspects of Russian nationalism and patriotic symbols. The terms rodina (motherland or homeland) and otechestvo (fatherland), which had been out of currency since revolution, were permitted to make dramatic reappearance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_nationalism#Soviet_nationalism

You embarrass yourself yet again in pretending to be intellectual and lecturing bmoritz about Stalin's "nationalist" leanings, unaware that members of this forum were reading Smith, Ricardo and Marx when you were busy ******** your diapers.

Did you study History at the same correspondence school the other clowns on here studied climate science?

Oh, you mean like your degree in economics?

I will admit that I enjoy mocking you, a self-aggrandizing blowhard who in fact lacks basic knowledge that I have possessed since Jimmy Carter was ******* up this country.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
What question are you referring to?

The elder Iroquois are speaking of the creator, so what? They believed in that I don't.

The constitution provides protection for people to practice their religion, again so what?

The immigration references are to protect tribes from being infiltrated. Again so what? Do you believe Mexican infiltrators are plotting our governments overthrow as we speak? Maybe Mexican muslim infiltrators? We know most Mexicans love Islam...you know when they're not drinking beer and eating pork./sarcasm/

Let me tell you something else if Islam plans to take over the world then the last thing you want to do is alienate a people who share their roots with most of you in Europe, speak a European language, practice far more than Europeans their Christianity, and also dislike Muslims. They are the buffer to Islam on our 6.

You guys have so many levels of racism you can't see that you even cut off your nose to spite your face.

You were the one who touted the Iroquois constitution as one to be thankful for and after reading it I can't disagree....it is very common sense based.

My questions were asked in the light of your antithapy toward religion. Your answers, although I feel they are at least slightly disingenuous, are good ones with the exception of your total conflation of necessary border security and immigration rules as racist. I knew you couldn't quit while you were ahead.

Even way back then common sense dictated that other nation's citizens should be welcomed on a temporary basis until they had proven their loyalty and fealty to the nation. And even then they were subject to censure and expulsion. Were your ancestors racist?

If any man or any nation outside the Five Nations shall obey the laws of the Great Peace and make known their disposition to the Lords of the Confederacy, they may trace the Roots to the Tree and if their minds are clean and they are obedient and promise to obey the wishes of the Confederate Council, they shall be welcomed to take shelter beneath the Tree of the Long Leaves.

70. When the adoption of anyone shall have been confirmed by the Lords of the Nation, the Lords shall address the people of their nation and say: "Now you of our nation, be informed that such a person, such a family or such families have ceased forever to bear their birth nation's name and have buried it in the depths of the earth. Henceforth let no one of our nation ever mention the original name or nation of their birth. To do so will be to hasten the end of our peace.

74. When any alien nation or individual is admitted into the Five Nations the admission shall be understood only to be a temporary one. Should the person or nation create loss, do wrong or cause suffering of any kind to endanger the peace of the Confederacy, the Confederate Lords shall order one of their war chiefs to reprimand him or them and if a similar offence is again committed the offending party or parties shall be expelled from the territory of the Five United Nations

77. When the Lords of the Confederacy decide to admit a foreign nation and an adoption is made, the Lords shall inform the adopted nation that its admission is only temporary. They shall also say to the nation that it must never try to control, to interfere with or to injure the Five Nations nor disregard the Great Peace or any of its rules or customs. That in no way should they cause disturbance or injury. Then should the adopted nation disregard these injunctions, their adoption shall be annuled and they shall be expelled.

http://www.fordham.edu/HALSAll/MOD/iroquois.asp

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
To "accuse the board"?

Do you read the stuff that's posted on here? Did you not see where I linked to SteelChips post on shooting kids coming across the border?

You've go to be kidding.

Nobody said anything about shooting kids you *******.

overlap zone
Definition: (DOD) A designated area on each side of a boundary between adjacent tactical air control systems wherein coordination and interaction between the systems is required. Having continuous overlapping zones across the entire border would provide maximum security against any surreptitious entry.

I guess I could continue to try to explain what I was talking about but when I think about it...why should I. You are not going to understand it and your libtard mind is locked in to a single point of view and will not be changed.

Just like that endless stream of drivel about "climate-(insert latest attempt at capital diversion)" , any attempt at meaningful debate is met with more Lib drivel and neurotic idealism.

I'm done with any further argument with you, you are wrong..I am right...**** you !
How's that ? Do I show some promise for a future as a Liberal Democrat or what.

Last edited:

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
You were the one who touted the Iroquois constitution as one to be thankful for and after reading it I can't disagree....it is very common sense based.

My questions were asked in the light of your antithapy toward religion. Your answers, although I feel they are at least slightly disingenuous, are good ones with the exception of your total conflation of necessary border security and immigration rules as racist. I knew you couldn't quit while you were ahead.

Even way back then common sense dictated that other nation's citizens should be welcomed on a temporary basis until they had proven their loyalty and fealty to the nation. And even then they were subject to censure and expulsion. Were your ancestors racist?

If any man or any nation outside the Five Nations shall obey the laws of the Great Peace and make known their disposition to the Lords of the Confederacy, they may trace the Roots to the Tree and if their minds are clean and they are obedient and promise to obey the wishes of the Confederate Council, they shall be welcomed to take shelter beneath the Tree of the Long Leaves.

70. When the adoption of anyone shall have been confirmed by the Lords of the Nation, the Lords shall address the people of their nation and say: "Now you of our nation, be informed that such a person, such a family or such families have ceased forever to bear their birth nation's name and have buried it in the depths of the earth. Henceforth let no one of our nation ever mention the original name or nation of their birth. To do so will be to hasten the end of our peace.

74. When any alien nation or individual is admitted into the Five Nations the admission shall be understood only to be a temporary one. Should the person or nation create loss, do wrong or cause suffering of any kind to endanger the peace of the Confederacy, the Confederate Lords shall order one of their war chiefs to reprimand him or them and if a similar offence is again committed the offending party or parties shall be expelled from the territory of the Five United Nations

77. When the Lords of the Confederacy decide to admit a foreign nation and an adoption is made, the Lords shall inform the adopted nation that its admission is only temporary. They shall also say to the nation that it must never try to control, to interfere with or to injure the Five Nations nor disregard the Great Peace or any of its rules or customs. That in no way should they cause disturbance or injury. Then should the adopted nation disregard these injunctions, their adoption shall be annuled and they shall be expelled.

http://www.fordham.edu/HALSAll/MOD/iroquois.asp

Despite once again dropping the hammer on PoloElfie, exposing the hypocrisy...I'm betting she'll blame Bush for the Iroquois constitution and it conflicting with today's PelosiLiberalidiocy Open Borders and Everyone Else is Racist approach to Immigration.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
"Gay rights take precendent over culture"????

When did rights become scored? Can I get a cheat sheet to see where I am now as a straight white, middle-aged Christian male gun owner?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
A founding principle for communist Russia was repudiation of nationalism. "Some anti-nationalists oppose all types of nationalism, including ethnic nationalism among oppressed minority groups. This strain of anti-nationalism typically advocates the elimination of national boundaries. Variations on this theme are often seen in Marxist theory. Marx and Engels rejected nationalism as a whole, stating that, "the working class have no country "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-nationalism

I learned that fact at age 20, in 1980-81, when taking a masters course entitled "Classical Economic Thought." The course included study of Adam Smith's "The Wealth of Nations," David Ricardo's "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," and Marx's "Das Kapital."

So you are demonstrably incorrect in postulating that Stalin was a "nationalist." He used nationalism as a propaganda device when the Nazis were routing his army, but dismissed the nationalist meme once World War II ended.

In mid-1930s with the prospect of a big war, Stalin concluded that the slogans of Marxism–Leninism had little appeal and decided to exploit selected aspects of Russian nationalism and patriotic symbols. The terms rodina (motherland or homeland) and otechestvo (fatherland), which had been out of currency since revolution, were permitted to make dramatic reappearance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_nationalism#Soviet_nationalism

You embarrass yourself yet again in pretending to be intellectual and lecturing bmoritz about Stalin's "nationalist" leanings, unaware that members of this forum were reading Smith, Ricardo and Marx when you were busy ******** your diapers.

Oh, you mean like your degree in economics?

I will admit that I enjoy mocking you, a self-aggrandizing blowhard who in fact lacks basic knowledge that I have possessed since Jimmy Carter was ******* up this country.

Do you not understand sarcasm? I was not justifying any of Stalin's platitudes used to manipulate the Soviet people.

I was pointing out that he never marched the banner of atheism out in front screaming that 'The actions necessary for the security of the state are founded on the fact that I DON"T BELIEVE IN GOD!'

If anything he used the religious gullibility that the Soviet citizens had implanted into them by the czars in cahoots with the church for centuries, czar Nicholas was even considered and called a messiah by the Orthodox church in Russia. Of course he already had secret police and gulags long before the communists came to power, he was a good Christian you know..oh excuse me, a good God.

To get the Soviet people to play along in his savagery Stalin had to appeal to their belief, not their unbelief. He did what he did because he was a psychopath not because he was an atheist.

So your rant was not only idiotic it also had nothing to do with the point I was making.

Last edited: