• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biggest snow storm bust in modern weather history?

Spike

Reaction score
10944848_10204882577760961_1663177758_n.jpg

All the weathermen during their next segment should just yell "Psych!!!!!!!!!"

haha..its not that empty here but not nearly what they called for...

Surely this is Obama's fault, I'll check back here in a few to find out exactly how & why.

My kids were so disappointed, lol. They were still calling for 4-7 inches when they went to bed, we got a light dusting. Didn't even have to sweep my driveway with a broom. Still had a two hour delay for no apparent reason.

Thank God for Global Warming... It kept the snow from falling. Al Gore Saves America!!!!

saved by an inverted trough...

Steelerfan's rule of winter storms: The actual snow total is inversely related to the amount of hype over the storm.

When I heard on the national evening news that this was the snowpocalypse, I knew it would be a dud.

Boston is getting hammered though. Gives the Pats** trolls more time on the boards since they're snowed in.

It was a bust for NYC and NJ and near perfect forecast for Rhode Island, Mass, Maine.

I think the weather had something to do with it and not humans.

I live 17 miles south of Boston....we're over two feet and it's still snowing, 40+ mph winds and high-tide coming.

Great. WTF am I supposed to do with all this bread and milk?

Two words: Bridgestone Blizzaks. The wife doesn't worry about jack **** in her minivan and takes some windy country roads to get to work. She was complaining about all the wusses she works with who were panicked that Rt. 19 had a little bit of slush on it.

Two words: Bridgestone Blizzaks. The wife doesn't worry about jack **** in her minivan and takes some windy country roads to get to work. She was complaining about all the wusses she works with who were panicked that Rt. 19 had a little bit of slush on it.

One more word. Kidding.

Surely this is Obama's fault, I'll check back here in a few to find out exactly how & why.
Tibs, what happened to you? You used to represent your views very well. Now, in the political threads, you come across as childish.

Tibs, what happened to you? You used to represent your views very well. Now, in the political threads, you come across as childish.

6 years of being proven utterly wrong has made him bitter?

I'm surprised he stayed perky as long as he did...being a liberal.

That has to wear on you eventually. Constantly being wrong is deflating to the soul after a while.

I'm surprised he stayed perky as long as he did...being a liberal.

That has to wear on you eventually. Constantly being wrong is deflating to the soul after a while.
I can relate. That's why I'm going to quit my job at the airport soon and go into the funeral business. I started at 2:00 today and was ready to walk at 2:45.
Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin' here no more." -- Johnny Paycheck (R.I.P.)

Last edited:
We got a respectable amount of snow. Somewhere near a foot. Not even close to the 24-36" they said I was getting.

Me too. Bread and TP is stocked up.
Blizzaks are the shiznit though.

What Mrs. F rolls on since I learned of them from you in another thread......I roll on Wrangler Duratrac's.

We got a respectable amount of snow. Somewhere near a foot. Not even close to the 24-36" they said I was getting.

Their models were inaccurate. But the one's for 25-50 years out? Perfection.