• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Blue wave my ***!

Blue wave my ***!

Hat tip to the OP. Mike Braun win. Possibly Scott in FL, Desantis gov. Looking good early.

Looking very good for Republicans right now. Not even CLOSE to the gains MSM were predicting.

Democrats might have a small win in the House to hang their hat on but this was no "blue wave". Far from it. Trump Republicans are strong as ever in all the states he won in 2016 and as the Democrats analyze this in the coming months, they will see the uphill battle they have to try and win 271 in 2020. They are a coastal and big city party now. And they've lost their white, blue collar base completely.

Looking very good for Republicans right now. Not even CLOSE to the gains MSM were predicting.

Democrats might have a small win in the House to hang their hat on but this was no "blue wave". Far from it. Trump Republicans are strong as ever in all the states he won in 2016 and as the Democrats analyze this in the coming months, they will see the uphill battle they have to try and win 271 in 2020. They are a coastal and big city party now. And they've lost their white, blue collar base completely.

That is true... and polls continue to be flawed

That is true... and polls continue to be flawed

How can polls possibly be accurate? They either over-sample Dems or when it is a fair sample, those with conservative views have been conditioned to bite their tongues or else they get their car keyed or have an angry mob throwing **** at them.

I never tell anyone I'm a Republican anymore except close friends and people I've "vetted" over the course of getting to know them at work. Discussing politics with a liberal is like banging your head against the wall. There is no logic in anything they say. There is no debate. The lack of knowledge is downright scary. They (for the most part) are programmed lemmings that repeat everything they hear on TV. If you debate politics with a liberal and go off the tracks at all or into uncharted waters, they just break down and run away.

So it looks like the Dems lose seats in the senate and pick up 26 or 27 in the house as it stands now... pretty much a blue puddle... kind of meh results for a midterm

So it looks like the Dems lose seats in the senate and pick up 26 or 27 in the house as it stands now... pretty much a blue puddle... kind of meh results for a midterm

The House was due a "correction". We are a 50-50 country right now.

Look at the votes so far in the House races (total) as of 10:00PM: 22.7 million democrat. 22.8 million republican.

Throw out California.... they're an aboration. When it comes down to it, the House is 50-50, the Senate is Republican and right now the Electoral College is Republican. That's what the map and demographics say.

As a moderate I despise all the biased coverage during an election... for instance Florida has about 8 million voters this year... 99% of the results are in... that leaves roughly 80 thousand outstanding votes... the republicans have about a 90 thousand vote lead in the governor race and a pretty hefty one in tge senate... nobody wants to call it...

PA candidates for Governor and Senator so far are getting smoked worse than I expected. Rep. Keith Rothfus is also behind by more than I expected and networks are calling it for Rep. Conor Lamb. I thought that race would be closer.

The majority of my state votes blue sadly

PA candidates for Governor and Senator so far are getting smoked worse than I expected. Rep. Keith Rothfus is also behind by more than I expected and networks are calling it for Rep. Conor Lamb. I thought that race would be closer.

There are a lot of stupid people in this country who have been brainwashed by communist professors.

All the Pa republicans were bland... I didn’t vote for a single one...

All the Pa republicans were bland... I didn’t vote for a single one...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is your fault then.
Scott Wagner isn't bland, he's an ******* but he's our *******.

Barletta had no chance against Casey. Barletta had no money and half the people voting Casey probably think they're voting for his dad.

PA almost always re-elects the Governor. I heard today that since they changed the law in the 70s to allow 2 terms as PA Governor, the only gov not to get re-elected was Corbett in the last election. Corbett had big money against him, he got labelled with cutting money to schools, and he had some stink from the Sandusky scandal on him too.