• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Blue wave my ***!

i have a bad feeling too.... we shall see soon enough

Yea and I think we all had a bad feeling in 16 we would have to put up with Hitlery for 4 years and look how that turned out.

I am anxious too but am also excited at the chance we might put the Dems and the leftists who hijacked the party through at least 2 more years of torture. Then 4 after that possibly..

Let the tears of unfathomable sadness flow!

Haha One of the NBCs accidentally broadcast Florida election results last night... my more conservative friends are flipping out about rigged elections and fake news.... probably just an intern joke gone national....

So far in Kansas, Republicans have out-voted Dims 60% to 40%.

That's from the KS SoS and doesn't include the 3000 libertarian voters.

Last edited:
We can get a mail in ballot here in Montana, if you want it. Mailed mine in 2weeks ago.

This state votes red for president then saddles his *** with Democrats to oppose him, EVERY ****** TIME. All I hear is that is done so they have to work together. These dumbasses fail to see that it does nothing except create a climate of acceptance of nothing being done.

waited in line for only 10 minutes here in MD. I do believe I was the only Republican there, I saw a lot of Obama and Hillary shirts. didn't know they were running

My polling place was surprisingly not busy when I voted around 2:30pm eastern. There wasn't even a line. I walked right in and voted. I guess they had been much busier earlier in the day, but I was expecting a huge line.

My polling place was surprisingly not busy when I voted around 2:30pm eastern. There wasn't even a line. I walked right in and voted. I guess they had been much busier earlier in the day, but I was expecting a huge line.

I rolled into my poll around 3pm. Not really busy, but the woman manning the desk said that 50% of registered voters in the district had already voted. I suspect the rest will show up after work hours.

I perdict Sarge will be wrong, GOP will have slightly larger lead in Senate and slightly smaller lead in House

I voted 2 libertarians, 1 Democrat whom I personally know, and a write in because a dem I didn’t like was unopposed. Republicans mostly dont run around here and I don’t like Wagner for governor...

I perdict Sarge will be wrong, GOP will have slightly larger lead in Senate and slightly smaller lead in House

While I think you are deluded, I want you to be right.

Yea and I think we all had a bad feeling in 16 we would have to put up with Hitlery for 4 years and look how that turned out.

I am anxious too but am also excited at the chance we might put the Dems and the leftists who hijacked the party through at least 2 more years of torture. Then 4 after that possibly..

Let the tears of unfathomable sadness flow!

True....Back then I did not have a bad feeling I just honestly felt Trump had no shot. I think the Dems along w/ many others thought they had the race in the bag. I would not think they would make the same mistake twice, but you never know. I think the main question is are the republicans going to have enough of a counter punch to the dems offensive. It will definitely be interesting to see how it plays out.

I live in a very red town and county. Very, very high turnout. Presidential....We're doing our part.

Well according to exit polls its a blue Tidal wave... I guess this one proves once and for all if polling is valuable or crap

Well according to exit polls its a blue Tidal wave... I guess this one proves once and for all if polling is valuable or crap

Nothing but blue where I voted....I'm in Massachusetts though. Early calls that the House is Dem and looking like Senate might go too.

not looking good at the moment but still very early

Tis the day of predictions and polls. Therefore, I'm going to let everyone here in on a solid bet. Folks, don't pass this up. It's as good as given. Place your bets in Vegas NOW.

If the midterms go Blue, and the House turns Blue, there is....ok...I'm all giddy and excited...hold on. I'm telling you this is guaranteed. Let me get my breath.

Folks IF THE MIDTERMS GO BLUE THERE IS A 100%, UNDENIABLE, GUARANTEED CHANCE THAT ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 7TH....

I'm about to piss myself....I'm this excited...damnit!!!!

Folks IF THE MIDTERMS GO BLUE THERE IS A 100%, UNDENIABLE, GUARANTEED CHANCE THAT ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 7TH OUR VERY OWN, THE ONE AND ONLY

TIBS​

WILL REAPPEAR ON THIS VERY BOARD

Folks you heard it here. Let's cross our fingers. We will be blessed with more Tibs'isms, like Michael Avenatti is an American Patriot.

The board will once again be enriched.

Remember....you HEARD IT HERE. Calling this one NOW.

STAY TUNED.

Tis the day of predictions and polls. Therefore, I'm going to let everyone here in on a solid bet. Folks, don't pass this up. It's as good as given. Place your bets in Vegas NOW.

If the midterms go Blue, and the House turns Blue, there is....ok...I'm all giddy and excited...hold on. I'm telling you this is guaranteed. Let me get my breath.

Folks IF THE MIDTERMS GO BLUE THERE IS A 100%, UNDENIABLE, GUARANTEED CHANCE THAT ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 7TH....

Folks IF THE MIDTERMS GO BLUE THERE IS A 100%, UNDENIABLE, GUARANTEED CHANCE THAT ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 7TH OUR VERY OWN, THE ONE AND ONLY

TIBS​

Folks you heard it here. Let's cross our fingers. We will be blessed with more Tibs'isms, like Michael Avenatti is an American Patriot.

STAY TUNED.

Good... it’s been boring since Elfie was defeated and Tibs fled... I hope he brings friends lol

It took me about 10 minutes. Iowa has voter id now. Yee haw.

Good... it’s been boring since Elfie was defeated and Tibs fled... I hope he brings friends lol

No doubt it has been. Reminds me of the days of yore. Every castle town needed the town jester. Without, life was drab.

I begin the chant "Bring them back...bring them back...bring..."

TIBS​

STAY TUNED.

And if it stays Red, he will pop in to throw a crying, raging tantrum and then retreat back to his safe space for coloring books, warm milk and cookies.