• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Blue wave my ***!

LOL

'No offense, but I never vote.' Stunning apathy in the heart of California's Trump resistance

California voters had their chance to make a statement against Trump. They declined

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) —More than 4 million votes were counted Wednesday in California's primary election, representing a low turnout of roughly 22 percent of registered voters.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-lopez-voting-apathy-20180605-story.html

Not_Blue_Wave_Blue_Trickle.jpeg

Hilarious!

Bernie Sanders won't endorse son's congressional run

Bernie Sanders will not endorse his son, Levi, in his New Hampshire congressional race, stating that his family "[does] not believe in dynastic politics." The Vermont senator stated that Levi is "running his own campaign in his own way, "adding that he is "very proud" of his son's accomplishments.

Yes, but: There are rumblings in New Hampshire that Levi's campaign is widely seen as inept and likely to lose, per The Boston Globe. As a result, New Hampshire politics aficionados believe Bernie may not want to harm his brand before the 2020 presidential campaign by throwing his full weight behind his son.

https://www.axios.com/bernie-sander...ess-d11d24b1-042d-4f4d-9762-d73fc550c259.html

Screen-Shot-2018-02-23-at-8.57.30-AM.png

BYE BYE BERNIE!

@DNC #RBC just changed the rules to ensure to run for President as a Democrat you need to be A Democrat

DNC panel adopts rule requiring candidates to run, serve as a Democrat

A presidential candidate running for the Democratic nomination must be a member of the party, accept the Democratic nomination and “run and serve” as a member.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...quiring-candidates-to-run-serve-as-a-democrat

BYE BYE BERNIE!

@DNC #RBC just changed the rules to ensure to run for President as a Democrat you need to be A Democrat

DNC panel adopts rule requiring candidates to run, serve as a Democrat

A presidential candidate running for the Democratic nomination must be a member of the party, accept the Democratic nomination and “run and serve” as a member.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...quiring-candidates-to-run-serve-as-a-democrat

No big deal. He changes to (D)umbass for the primaries and convention, runs as a (D)umbass. God forbid, but if he wins, he says "@#$% you" to the (D)umbass party.

What are they going to do, impeach him?? Wait, they are stupid enough to do just that.

yeah but it keeps them fighting each other, perfect

DNC rule change angers Sanders supporters

“I really don’t get the motivation for the resolution at all,” he said. “You know, Bernie Sanders got 13 million votes in 2016. Thousands, if not millions, of those votes were young people and independents he brought into the Democratic Party. And I’m just stunned that the Democratic Party’s rules committee would want to try to make the Democratic Party an exclusive club, for which we want to exclude voters and large segments of the American electorate.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/08/dnc-rule-change-sanders-supporters-634998

"And I’m just stunned that the Democratic Party’s rules committee would want to try to make the Democratic Party an exclusive club, for which we want to exclude voters and large segments of the American electorate.”

Wow, he doesn't pay much attention, does he?

Bernie should just put a ******* (C) next to his name for Communist.

Bernie is great! WE need him back to run again!

MORE Bernie bots to attack the "Corporate Dems", lololol

Who can forget the chaos he caused in the DNC....

dnc-protesters-5f4a3532dc7ca0c4.jpg

36910E0C00000578-3706202-image-a-10_1469413004873.jpg

69F37EB2-DA99-4AC8-8369-7FEE5AC8C8D4_cx0_cy10_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Not alot of "hits" in these pictures, although the chick with the red, white, and blue hair at the bottom of the 2nd picture might be fun.

wait, it gets better

Radical plan to split California into three states earns spot on November ballot

California’s 168-year run as a single entity, hugging the continent’s edge for hundreds of miles and sprawling east across mountains and desert, could come to an end next year — as a controversial plan to split the Golden State into three new jurisdictions qualified Tuesday for the Nov. 6 ballot.

If a majority of voters who cast ballots agree, a long and contentious process would begin for three separate states to take the place of California, with one primarily centered around Los Angeles and the other two divvying up the counties to the north and south. Completion of the radical plan — far from certain, given its many hurdles at judicial, state and federal levels — would make history.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-california-split-three-states-20180612-story.html

--------------------------

It's all cracking open!

hahahahahahaha

Separate states? That's no good. Separate countries would be more appropriate. Free everything and out of control taxes to go with it but only the rich would have to pay at least to start...Utopia

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/13/attacking-trump-is-now-losing-strategy-in-both-parties-thats-real-takeaway-from-tuesdays-primaries.html

Tuesday’s primaries in Virginia, North Dakota, Nevada, South Carolina, and Maine indicated that in many congressional races, vehemently attacking President Trump will not be a winning strategy for either Democrats or Republicans in the Nov. 6 general election.

As we’ve seen in earlier primaries this year, it was clear Tuesday that while strongly resisting President Trump is certainly damaging to Democrats, doing so is nothing short of catastrophic for Republicans. GOP voters in several races showed once again that they are rejecting lawmakers who decisively break with the president

Drain the swamp, baby! Winning.

CNN HEADLINE NEWS

REPUBLICANS CRITICIZE TRUMP AT THEIR OWN PERIL

Anti-Trumper Mark Sanford LOSES in S.C. primary

PRO-CONFEDERATE Corey Stewart WINS in Va. GOP Primary

Get on that TRUMP TRAIN!

4 more years!

4 more years!

4 more years!

CTzFpYJWUAAHLbp.jpg

in other news

ADMITTED WIFE BEATER WINS DEMOCRAT PRIMARY IN S.C.

Separate states? That's no good. Separate countries would be more appropriate. Free everything and out of control taxes to go with it but only the rich would have to pay at least to start...Utopia

I'm thinking this will lead to more Republicans in the CA legislature and for sure more GOP votes in the Electoral College, so I say go for it. We'll see how the "Cal" part does with much of the population being illegal immigrants who don't pay income tax.

redandblue2016.jpg

Probably a topic for another thread but it will be interesting to see what happens. The way I look at it I thought the state was so heavily controlled by the left, why would they allow the state to be broken up and lose some grip on their power? I'd assume they would only allow it to happen if it gave them additional votes in the Electoral College and additional representation in Congress.

tenor.gif

Probably a topic for another thread but it will be interesting to see what happens. The way I look at it I thought the state was so heavily controlled by the left, why would they allow the state to be broken up and lose some grip on their power? I'd assume they would only allow it to happen if it gave them additional votes in the Electoral College and additional representation in Congress.

That is why they did it with the three major Dem Strongholds separated one into each State. They want six Dem senators instead of two.

I do not see a three state solution, but some day the state will collapse under its own weight of problems. Cali gets a lot of federal aid. .

The US Constitution specifically addresses this issue and provides in relevant part in Article IV, Section 3:

"New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."

The "consent of Congress" means a vote in the Senate that passes cloture, i.e., 60 votes. Never going to happen. Even the most disgusting, slavering, left-wing Moonbat will not endanger the nation by agreeing to split up a state for political reasons.

If that happens, Texas can become 12 states, Florida can become 8 states, etc. Anarchy.