• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Blue wave my ***!

If you look at the district that Cortez won it has 700,000 people. She won with less than 16,000 total votes. Yes, she won. But almost nobody voted. Both of them together got less than 30,000. Crowley lost this election by not showing up and by staying in Washington. Hell an incumbent couldn't get 20,000 people to vote for him out of almost 3/4 of a million people?

If you look at the district that Cortez won it has 700,000 people. She won with less than 16,000 total votes. Yes, she won. But almost nobody voted. Both of them together got less than 30,000. Crowley lost this election by not showing up and by staying in Washington. Hell an incumbent couldn't get 20,000 people to vote for him out of almost 3/4 of a million people?

I heard that he was such a heavy favorite that he even blew off a debate and sent an alternate in his place. The voter turnout was so low because he was expected to easily stomp her.

I heard that he was such a heavy favorite that he even blew off a debate and sent an alternate in his place. The voter turnout was so low because he was expected to easily stomp her.

just goes to show people that their vote does matter.....hopefully the dems continue to ignore the fact that they need to be visible in the areas they want to get votes from....

I heard that he was such a heavy favorite that he even blew off a debate and sent an alternate in his place.
Even Hildebeast wasn't that overconfident.

The guy is a moron. He probably personally knows 20,000 people. Yea, he send his lackeys to debate and he was an *******. But seriously? He couldn't find 17,000 people to vote for him?

4 more years!

4 more years!

4 more years!

President Trump approval rating ticks up to 47 percent

President Trump's approval rating was lifted in part by a 10-point climb among Hispanic voters.

His approval rating rose by 6 points among Republicans and by 4 points among Democrats compared to last month's poll.

The rising numbers appear to reflect the strong economy and the president's summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...-to-47-percent

The Democratic Party is a goat **** right now.

Speaking of which hammy.....check this lil story out.

A young woman brought her fiancé home to meet her parents. After dinner, her mother told the girl's father
to find out about the young man. The father invited the fiancé to his study for a talk.

"So, what are your plans?" the father asked the young man.
"I am a biblical scholar," he replied

"A biblical scholar, hmmm?" the father said. "Admirable, but what will you
do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in?"
"I will study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us."

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she
deserves?" asked the father.
"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replied, "God will provide
for us."

"And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?"
"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replied the fiancé.

The conversation proceeded like this...and each time the father questioned,
the young idealist insisted that God would provide.

Later, the mother asked, "How did your talk go, honey?"

The father answered, "another Democrat, He has no job, he has no plans, and he thinks I'm God."

Speaking of which hammy.....check this lil story out.

A young woman brought her fiancé home to meet her parents. After dinner, her mother told the girl's father
to find out about the young man. The father invited the fiancé to his study for a talk.

"So, what are your plans?" the father asked the young man.
"I am a biblical scholar," he replied

"A biblical scholar, hmmm?" the father said. "Admirable, but what will you
do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in?"
"I will study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us."

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she
deserves?" asked the father.
"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replied, "God will provide
for us."

"And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?"
"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replied the fiancé.

The conversation proceeded like this...and each time the father questioned,
the young idealist insisted that God would provide.

Later, the mother asked, "How did your talk go, honey?"

The father answered, "another Democrat, He has no job, he has no plans, and he thinks I'm God."

OK Chip, that got me laughing out loud. Must share!

The Democratic Party is a goat **** right now.

This gem.is too good to pass up...

sivzLhq.png

bonus meme

QxBr7Og.png

But, but... according to Tibs, democrats vote....

It's all over but more crying for another generation

The Democrats' lost generation of leadership

The big story was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- the 28-year-old political neophyte who pulled off the upset of the 2018 election in New York's 14th district. And rightly so! Ocasio-Cortez's victory will reverberate around the Democratic political world for months -- and maybe even years -- to come.

But don't overlook another massive story out of the district: Rep. Joe Crowley's loss at the hands of Ocasio-Cortez effectively eliminates an entire generation of politicians that were seen as the future leaders of the Democrat party in Washington.

With the three top Democratic leaders in the House all in their late 70s, the gap between that trio and the 30-somethings still getting their sea legs in Congress is vast and stark. It's the 50-somethings who should fill that gap. But they are all gone.

Crowley's defeat comes on the heels of a series of implosions and career decisions that have robbed Democrats of an entire generation of leaders.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/politics/joe-crowley-nancy-pelosi-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html

-------------------------------------

You know what that means....ALL ABOARD!

ed813a70ff81a935987bb63d60bf0ff2.jpg

It's all over but more crying for another generation

But don't overlook another massive story out of the district: Rep. Joe Crowley's loss at the hands of Ocasio-Cortez effectively eliminates an entire generation of politicians that were seen as the future leaders of the Democrat party in Washington.

With the three top Democratic leaders in the House all in their late 70s, the gap between that trio and the 30-somethings still getting their sea legs in Congress is vast and stark. It's the 50-somethings who should fill that gap. But they are all gone.

Oh, bullshit, Spike. 70 is the new 40 or some such ****.

I have it on "good authority" you can't ignore.

Now it gets really funny!

Barack Obama tells Democrats "enough moping"

"If what you are doing requires no sacrifice at all, then you can do more," Obama told the tony crowd at a sweeping multi-million-dollar Beverly Hills home. "If you are one of these folks who is watching cable news at your cocktail parties with your friends and you are saying 'civilization is collapsing' and you are nervous and worried, but that is not where you are putting all your time, energy and money, then either you don't actually think civilization is collapsing ... or you are not pushing yourself hard enough and I would push harder."

At one point, he turned to the crowd and declared, "Enough moping, this is a mope-free zone."

https://www.kron4.com/news/national...ama-tells-democrats-enough-moping-/1274770460

I watched some of Bill Maher. It's a chance to see how the left thinks. They know they are big time trouble. Maher is on record hoping the economy tanks and people lost their jobs as its the only way he thinks they can win in 2020. He's also saying Trump's polling is going up, and even young white millennials are trending toward Trump. Dems used to count on the young vote.....used to.

This Democratic party looks like Napolean at Waterloo. Old leaders, fragment people arguing and behaving badly, and their clown-like media being badly compromised.

I say the best thing to do after 2018, assuming the Republicans hold the Senate is to turn cameras and attention on the victims of USA citizens at the hands of illegal immigrants. The optics will be very powerful paving the way to build the wall.

Last edited:
Blue wave!

Dems backing Trump supporter!

hahahahahahaha

Rhode Island Dems in uproar as party seeks to oust three progressive women

WASHINGTON — As it tries to fend off a progressive insurgency, the Democratic Party in one of the bluest states in the country is facing open revolt after endorsing candidates — including a Trump-voting former Republican — in primaries against three progressive women up for re-election this year.

The long-simmering fight burst into the open this week after the Rhode Island Democratic Party released its slate of endorsements, which critics say is aimed at punishing three women who ousted old-guard incumbents two years ago

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...ty-seeks-oust-three-progressive-women-n888666