• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Boom - putting all of Trump and his administration in pure, crystal definition

Lol, yeah I’m a real troll. That’s why I’ve spent the better part of the past 10+ years engaged in discussion on this board, often writing cross-referenced, detailed posts outlining my arguments. Clearly a waste of time.

Yes, that’s why I’ve engaged in often spirited, passionate debate on multiple topics with many of you, cause I’m a troll. See, this is why it makes little sense to remain part of this board. I’m deemed a troll when I post regularly - and attacked relentlessly - then also called a troll when I back off and stay away. Whatever.

As far as the Mueller report and the multiple ongoing investigations into Trump, I’ll withhold judgement for now, let’s leave it at that. So funny to see Trump supporters jumping w joy. Good on you.

As far as Trump’s presidency overall, it’s gone from bad to worse. Far worse than I predicted, the very definition of a **** show. Unparalleled in American history, the level of chaos, nepotism and vitriol eminating from the White House. It’s so bad and off the rails I’m just about done criticizing the President. I mostly just sit back and pray this all ends well, with the country still intact by 2020. Trump has summoned the beast, unleashed the dark underbelly of the American psyche. It will take years, if not decades to wash away the stain.

That’s my honest assessment, sue me.

You have lost your mind Tibs. You stated over and over wait till the Mueller report and we will see if he is guilty or not. Well we got the report, guilty of nothing but winning the election.

You have proven yourself to be a liar Tibs, Trump had made you crazy. It's sorta sad to see someone lose there mind.

Well we got the report
Did we? I must have missed that, somehow. Perhaps you have privileged access at the DOJ, please share its content with the rest of us.

Last edited:
Liberals are daily exposing themselves as self-centered, race-baiting, victim class advocates that would rather divide us for votes rather see good things happen for all.

Defining the Democratic party in 2019.

Did we? I must have missed that, somehow. Perhaps you have privileged access at the DOJ, please share its content with the rest of us.

(Newser) – The Robert Mueller report is in. And while we won't know details for a while, one big one has leaked: The special counsel seeks no new indictments, reports the Washington Post and the New York Times.

What part of that do you not get? NO NEW INDICTMENTS !!!!

in other words nothing, nada, zip, zero. You really need to move on, you bet on the wrong horse and now your not man enough to admit it.

speaking of Ol' Bernie... anyone see his tax returns?

I've been filling pages with it

Bernie is a 1% er now, duped Tibs of all his money

hahahahahahahaha

Bernie Sanders Released His Tax Returns. He's Part of the 1%.

WASHINGTON — Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, disclosed 10 years of tax returns on Monday, providing a more detailed look at his finances than what he offered when he ran for the White House in 2016.

The returns show that Mr. Sanders’s earnings shot up after his first presidential bid, when he built up a vast national following. He and his wife, Jane O’Meara Sanders, reported income that topped $1 million in 2016 and 2017, lifted by proceeds from his books.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/15/us/politics/bernie-sanders-taxes.html

-----------------------------------

Politics done all right by ya bern, picked up a couple vacation houses along the way too

bernie-sanders-Lake-Champlain-summer-home.jpg

-------------------------------------

Down with the Centrists!

REVOLUTION!

Go Bernie or Busters Go!

LOLOLOL

Bernie Sanders Accuses Liberal Think Tank of Smearing Progressive Candidates

WASHINGTON — Senator Bernie Sanders, in a rare and forceful rebuke by a presidential candidate of an influential party ally, has accused a liberal think tank of undermining Democrats’ chances of taking back the White House in 2020 by “using its resources to smear” him and other contenders pushing progressive policies.

Mr. Sanders’s criticism of the Center for American Progress, delivered on Saturday in a letter obtained by The New York Times, reflects a simmering ideological battle within the Democratic Party and threatens to reopen wounds from the 2016 primary between him and Hillary Clinton’s allies. The letter airs criticisms shared among his supporters: That the think tank, which has close ties to Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment, is beholden to corporate donors and has worked to quash a leftward shift in the party led partly by Mr. Sanders.

“This counterproductive negative campaigning needs to stop,” Mr. Sanders wrote to the boards of the Center for American Progress and its sister group, the Center for American Progress Action Fund. “The Democratic primary must be a campaign of ideas, not of bad-faith smears. Please help play a constructive role in the effort to defeat Donald Trump.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/14/us/politics/bernie-sanders-2020-candidates.html

sanders.jpg

800px-WellsFargo-%282%29_%2828668415066%29.jpg

Nadler's narrative is based upon the Mueller Report being redacted. He doesn't want the whole thing released, because he wants to keep saying that crimes are being hidden. And this narrative is being driven by the Pravda MSM. It is a sad day, when the truth will expose your corruption.

how about the Mueller report is released un-redacted at the same time Obama's college transcripts are released un-redacted?

Lol, yeah I’m a real troll. That’s why I’ve spent the better part of the past 10+ years engaged in discussion on this board, often writing cross-referenced, detailed posts outlining my arguments. Clearly a waste of time.

Yes, that’s why I’ve engaged in often spirited, passionate debate on multiple topics with many of you, cause I’m a troll. See, this is why it makes little sense to remain part of this board. I’m deemed a troll when I post regularly - and attacked relentlessly - then also called a troll when I back off and stay away. Whatever.

As far as the Mueller report and the multiple ongoing investigations into Trump, I’ll withhold judgement for now, let’s leave it at that. So funny to see Trump supporters jumping w joy. Good on you.

As far as Trump’s presidency overall, it’s gone from bad to worse. Far worse than I predicted, the very definition of a **** show. Unparalleled in American history, the level of chaos, nepotism and vitriol eminating from the White House. It’s so bad and off the rails I’m just about done criticizing the President. I mostly just sit back and pray this all ends well, with the country still intact by 2020. Trump has summoned the beast, unleashed the dark underbelly of the American psyche. It will take years, if not decades to wash away the stain.

I read this. Twice.

You need to pee in a cup. Somebody needs to figure out what you're on.

Delusional. A word others have used. You are utterly delusional. Out of touch. Wrong at so many levels. You literally have no clue how things are. In 2020...hell man, I'm worried for you. Do you have a therapist? I see you jumping if not.

r/trump
•Posted byu/News_Release_Bot
4 hours ago
Wow! FBI made 11 payments to Fake Dossier’s discredited author, Trump hater Christopher Steele. @OANN @JudicialWatch The Witch Hunt has been a total fraud on your President and the American people! It was brought to you by Dirty Cops, Crooked Hillary and the DNC.

yes you sit behind your wall and curse the President for wanting to build one here.

I'm sorry the **** show was the last administration. From terrible trade deals to bowing to foreign leaders to doing all he could to divide this country by race to allowing a U.S. Ambassador to be murdered....FORMER President Obama set the standard for ******

U know the only reason tibs is sniffing around again is because his Lord n Savior Mueller has a report or something coming out tomorrow

Lol

What to expect from the libtard politicians and fake news media tomorrow. This is good...

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/17/expect-democrats-muellers-report-drops-thursday/

"Left unstated will be the unimpeachable fact that Nancy Pelosi and the Democratic-controlled Congress have no intention of attempting to impeach the president. They simply want to keep the idea alive, keep people talking, keep people doubting, and sow discord and confusion into the body politic.

That is, quite literally, all they have left. And if you think they’ll consider for one moment the obvious desperation inherent in their predictable and dishonorable response to a report of investigative findings by a man they swore they’d fight to the death to protect, you’d be wrong."

So sedition is, quite literally, all they have left - "conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.".

Spirited, passionate debate. Probably the funniest thing I've seen all year.

MUELLER REPORT: NO COLLUSION!

No collusion, no obstruction. A President who cooperated all along and declined to insert himself even in areas where he had the legal right to do so.

4 more years!

lol

HILARIOUS

DEMS GOING APESHIT

HEADS ASPLODIN

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

time to switch back to demanding President Trump's tax returns..

Spirited, passionate debate. Probably the funniest thing I've seen all year.

Haha, yeah. Debate. Debate is what rational, reasonable-minded adults do.