• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Border agents ordered to stand down!

Well, come on, these are nothing more than decent, hard-working people who will benefit America.

• Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.

• During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.

• That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...counts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

There are approximately 2.1 million legal or illegal immigrants with criminal convictions living free or behind bars in the U.S., according to ICE's Secure Communities office. Each year, about 900,000 legal and illegal immigrants are arrested, and 700,000 are released from jail, prison, or probation. ICE estimates that there are more than 1.2 million criminal aliens at large in the U.S.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/1...htening-toll-illegal-immigrant-criminals.html

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide target illegal aliens, as do approximately two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants.

• More than 60 percent of the Hispanic gangs in Southern California—whose membership is in the tens of thousands—is illegal. These gangs involved withdrug-distribution schemes, extortion, drive-by assassinations, assaults, and robberies.

• In a 2006 study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta estimated, conservatively, that from January 1999 through April 2006 approximately 240,000 illegal aliens had committed about 960,000 sex offenses in the United States.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=196

See??

Unreal and sad. More ammo for Trump.

but if we don't let them in, how are we going to trace all the guns sold in the fast and furious operation?

i'm tired of pointing out logic to you knuckle-dragging cretins.

I think that it is treasonous. And you can go back to whichever idiot allowed it at to start. It's been happening here in my state since the late 90's.

Border agent will be fired for telling the truth. Meanwhile

Build the wall, deport the illegals, and make Mexico pay the costs - I heard that somewhere

make Mexico pay the costs

How? And why on earth would they ever do such a thing? Cause Trump fantasized about it jerking off one day? Spike, your avatar is a perfect representation of when that would ever become a reality.

How? And why on earth would they ever do such a thing? Cause Trump fantasized about it jerking off one day? Spike, your avatar is a perfect representation of when that would ever become a reality.

If they get any foreign aid, it is reduced until the fence is completed. Tarriffs on Mexican goods until the wall is finished.

Don't think a wall will work? How many Mexicans do you see crossing the Great Wall getting into China! BOOOM! Knowledge Bomb.

Ford should pay a 35 percent tax on parts and vehicles imported from Mexico if it continues investing there

Trump proposes ways to make Mexico pay for immigrants

"For many years, Mexico's leaders have been taking advantage of the United States by using illegal immigration to export the crime and poverty in their own country (as well is in other Latin American countries), "In short, the Mexican government has taken the United States to the cleaners. They are responsible for this problem, and they must help pay to clean it up."

If Mexico doesn't agree to pay for the wall, Trump suggests increasing a number of fees, including those on temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats, border crossing cards and NAFTA worker visas from Mexico. He also proposes increases fees at ports of entry at the Mexican - United States border.

In addition to the border wall, Trump proposes tripling the number of Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, ending birthright citizenship, implementing a nationwide e-verify system and defunding of so-called "sanctuary cities" where local officials do not cooperate with federal immigration enforcement efforts. He also says visa overstays should be criminally penalized - suggesting that they are a "threat to national security."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-border-wall-immigration-plan-mexico-pay/

I'd be thinking about a Northern Wall too

Canadians are sneaky

- Build the wall to help keep illegals out.
- Make over staying your visa a crime
- De fund Sanctuary Cities
- Arrest and deport all illegal persons as they are caught by law enforcement during routine methods.

You will never deport all of them, but those who do not commit crimes other illegal entry are my lowest concern. Once we get a REAL wall built, you mandate that all those here illegally need to apply for citizenship, if you don't have proof, out you go if you are ever stopped by police.

Steps needed:
Submit application
Learn ENGLISH
Pay a fine (I suggest $10,000.00), payment plans allowed. (If people can afford to pay college loans, you can afford to pay your fine.
Submit 5 consecutive years of tax returns, showing employment
Complete all steps in less than 8 years for the date of implementation.

After these steps are completed, you can then take the US Citizenship test (in ENGLISH). If you pass, welcome to America. If you are in the program and convicted of anything other than a minor offense, you are then deported. Don't want to break up your family, follow the steps above and don't risk your opportunity.

I repeat, build that Northern Wall!

Canadian Immigrants Lead World In Illegal U.S. Visa Overstays

Canadians lead U.S. immigrants in unauthorized visa overstays, according to first-ever estimates from the Department of Homeland Security.

Just under half of all immigrants in the country illegally are Mexican nationals, according to Pew Research. That share may decrease in the coming years, as Central American migrants to outpace Mexican in unauthorized land-based border crossings.

But what about immigrants who come to the U.S. legally with a business, tourist or student visa? Most are from Canada, not Mexico, and more are from Germany than all Central American countries combined.

DHS now estimates 93,000 Canadian overstays, more than double the amount of Mexican overstays (42,000) and about the same as the combined total of South America America.

http://www.latintimes.com/canadian-...isa-overstays-according-first-ever-dhs-367906

Border agent will be fired for telling the truth. Meanwhile

Build the wall, deport the illegals, and make Mexico pay the costs - I heard that somewhere

The Zika virus is making Trump's wall look like a better idea every day.

I think the liberals have the absolute best, most foolproof immigration control program ever devised and it's been in action for decades. So simple we never even saw it coming. In case you haven't figured it out, it's make the U.S. into an equally ******, undesirable location on par with the rest. Problem solved......we'll need a fence to keep people here.

Mexican ex-president: No, we won't pay for Trump's 'stupid wall'
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/how-does-mexico-feel-about-trump-wall-218946#ixzz3zbHf0UB3

Former Mexican President Felipe Calderon assailed Donald Trump's call to build a wall between his country and the United States and make Mexico pay for it as "stupid," calling the Republican candidate "not [a] very well-informed man" and "completely crazy."

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall," Calderon told CNBC in a recent interview. "And it's going to be completely useless."

The U.S. would stand to be the first loser of such a wall, said Calderon, who served as president of Mexico from 2006 to 2012.

"If this guy pretends that closing the borders to anywhere either for trade [or] for people is going to provide prosperity to the United States, he is completely crazy," Calderon said.

During his campaign launch last June, Trump made a point of emphasizing the role that border security and immigration would play in his campaign, pointing to Mexico as one country where [t]hey're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

"It is incredible that a quite admirable society like the American society could produce such kind of candidates," Calderon continued. "I cannot understand that. No offense, no offense to America. So Donald Trump … is ambitious but not exactly [a] very well-informed man. I don't want to say ignorant, but he is not very well informed."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/how-does-mexico-feel-about-trump-wall-218946#ixzz3zbHf0UB3

Former Mexican President Felipe Calderon assailed Donald Trump's call to build a wall between his country and the United States and make Mexico pay for it as "stupid," calling the Republican candidate "not [a] very well-informed man" and "completely crazy."

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall," Calderon told CNBC in a recent interview. "And it's going to be completely useless."

The U.S. would stand to be the first loser of such a wall, said Calderon, who served as president of Mexico from 2006 to 2012.

"If this guy pretends that closing the borders to anywhere either for trade [or] for people is going to provide prosperity to the United States, he is completely crazy," Calderon said.

During his campaign launch last June, Trump made a point of emphasizing the role that border security and immigration would play in his campaign, pointing to Mexico as one country where [t]hey're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

"It is incredible that a quite admirable society like the American society could produce such kind of candidates," Calderon continued. "I cannot understand that. No offense, no offense to America. So Donald Trump … is ambitious but not exactly [a] very well-informed man. I don't want to say ignorant, but he is not very well informed."

The Mexican Government doesn't want us to close the border because they get a huge portion of their national income from money sent back to Mexico from illegals working in the USA.

If I was president I would recall our military personel from all stations over seas and put them on our borders. Use our army to defend us. Then use the Border Patrol and Customs and Immigration to go after the businesses and private individuals that are paying the illegals to work under the table. Use the RICO laws to prosecute and seize the assets of some of those who employ the illegals and then watch those who haven't been caught they can have amnesty from prosecution if they fire the illegals working for them and turn them in. In a short time we will know where all the illegals are and we can start rounding up the ones that aren't leaving of their own volition. But without jobs the illegals will self deport quickly.

Just take the financial aid we give Mexico annually, and use it to finance the fence, using American workers. Duh.

Sounds like the rock hit the right dog

The Mexican Government doesn't want us to close the border because they get a huge portion of their national income from money sent back to Mexico from illegals working in the USA.

We should tax every money wire transaction going back to Mexico...and start collecting a toll of any Mexican national entering the US.

You will pay.

Will SOMEBODY ask the President and former President of Mexico why so many people want to leave his country and come here?

So then....a guy that ran a country vastly wealthy in natural resources yet is still a shithole of the magnitude that everyone flees it is now admonishing the U.S. as to what kind of politicians we should elect? No offense, no offense Senor Caldrone but vete a la mierda.

If I was president I would recall our military personel from all stations over seas and put them on our borders. Use our army to defend us. Then use the Border Patrol and Customs and Immigration to go after the businesses and private individuals that are paying the illegals to work under the table. Use the RICO laws to prosecute and seize the assets of some of those who employ the illegals and then watch those who haven't been caught they can have amnesty from prosecution if they fire the illegals working for them and turn them in. In a short time we will know where all the illegals are and we can start rounding up the ones that aren't leaving of their own volition. But without jobs the illegals will self deport quickly.

100% agree. Who are we afraid of offending? Oh yea.....everyone.

Enforcing laws is racist.

Strategically enforced cultural intolerance is more like it hamy......

M3QKjqv.jpg

Looks like they'll build a wall afterall.... lol.

<iframe name="embedded" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen frameborder="no" width="480" height="270" scrolling="no" src="http://www.onionstudios.com/embed?id=1291"></iframe>