• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Boy Scouts will allow girls to join.

but I hear they can get kicked our for eating too many Brownies

When are the Girl Scouts going to start admitting boys?

When are the Girl Scouts going to start admitting boys?

This was my first question as well. Not that it matters, I can't see a slew of boys trying to gain entry into the Girl Scouts. Whole thing is stupid.

Those campouts and sleepovers are going to be more interesting, I wager.

I'm kinda glad my son never got involved in scouting now. This is a **** storm waiting to happen. There will be false rape accusations and sexual harassment lawsuits within a year. Why can we not have just one all male organization that feminists don't try and destroy.

I'm kinda glad my son never got involved in scouting now. This is a **** storm waiting to happen. There will be false rape accusations and sexual harassment lawsuits within a year.

What, outta the three troops in the country that will actually have a girl?

Boy Scouts is gay anyway.

I'm kinda glad my son never got involved in scouting now. This is a **** storm waiting to happen. There will be false rape accusations and sexual harassment lawsuits within a year. Why can we not have just one all male organization that feminists don't try and destroy.

Mons-Venus.jpg

feminists will never tear down this beautiful establishment of Americana.

What, outta the three troops in the country that will actually have a girl?

Boy Scouts is gay anyway.

and you wonder why people can't take you seriously.
mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

They should just combine the two and call it "the Scouts." Boys and girls should not be divided! Make all restrooms / locker rooms etc etc gender neutral.

Those campouts and sleepovers are going to be more interesting, I wager.

What was the movie where a girl gets launched into a boy's bedroom window, he's sitting on his bed looking at Playboy, and says "Thank you, God!"?

We should sexually mutilate every baby born in the US to create a non-binary gender society. It'll be the ******* perfect world.

They need to come up with a similar organization for girls. They could call it the "Girl Scouts".

Call them all scouts. Have separate sleeping/bathroom quarters for them at camps, but otherwise who cares? While I do think the whole idea is lame, we have other, more important things to worry about in the country.

Scouts War!

Girl Scouts criticizing decision by Boy Scouts to accept females

A long simmering feud between the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts has broked out into the open with the decision by the Boy Scouts to accept females in their ranks.

The Girl Scouts are not happy, and accuse the Boy Scouts of making the change to increase revenue.

The Girl Scouts of the USA have criticized the initiative, saying it strains the century-old bond between the two organizations. Girl Scout officials have suggested the BSA’s move was driven partly by a need to boost revenue, and they contended there is fiscal stress in part because of past settlements paid by the BSA in sex-abuse cases.

https://d3h6k4kfl8m9p0.cloudfront.net/uploads/2012/07/1955-photos.jpg

--------------

Stealing girls away from the cookie racket? WAR!

49_1955.12.13_girl_scout_adopt_grandparent_c.jpg

Last edited:
We should sexually mutilate every baby born in the US to create a non-binary gender society. It'll be the ******* perfect world.

We should just let people be who they were meant to be; quit being bigots, and quit trying to force our phony morailty on them.

Those are the trademarks of weak, cowardly people. We are supposed to be Americans and a big part of that is respecting the individual, quit being snowflakes...you don't have to mimic your president.

It is 2017, where certain boys want to join the Girl Scouts and certain girls would be more comfortable being in the Boy Scouts. Ten, 20 or 30 years, this wasn't an issue, but I can see why it a topic of today. We live in a very different world.

We should just let people be who they were meant to be; quit being bigots, and quit trying to force our phony morailty on them.

If a baby is born with a twig and berries he was meant to be a boy. It is not bigotry or phony morality. It is biology and therefore, science. Unlike climate change, there is actually consensus about gender.