• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BREAKING: Steelers Bringing Back Terrell Edmunds

giphy.gif

I guess Tomlin still sees a work in progress

OR a cost effective move to allow us to snag at least one but possibly two starting studs in the "trench Warfare" draft this year.

I hope it translates to at least one trench guy wether OL or DL and both are needed deperately for upgrade and means early rounds.

Salute the nation

OR a cost effective move to allow us to snag at least one but possibly two starting studs in the "trench Warfare" draft this year.

I hope it translates to at least one trench guy wether OL or DL and both are needed deperately for upgrade and means early rounds.

Salute the nation
I don’t think the Steelers are drafting a OL in the first after giving Chuks $10 million/year and signing two interior OL.

Yeah that's peanuts. Don't think this changes much really, but we'll see.
$2.5 million is peanuts? **** sign me up to play for peanuts. I’ll warm the bench in the duce staley sweatsuit for peanuts lol

$2.5 million is peanuts? **** sign me up to play for peanuts. I’ll warm the bench in the duce staley sweatsuit for peanuts lol
Peanuts in the NFL sports world. A lot of money to the you and me's that don't drive those luxury sports vehicles.

Peanuts in the NFL sports world. A lot of money to the you and me's that don't drive those luxury sports vehicles.
$2.5 million if invested properly goes a long way. You wouldn’t have to think about working hard at that point

I don’t think the Steelers are drafting a OL in the first after giving Chuks $10 million/year and signing two interior OL.

You're probably right but you never can say never and a lot hinges on who is there at the picks. I didn't say first but DL could be a 1st.

I think WR is pretty high then unfortunately QB in Tomlin's eyes.

Salute the nation

I would buy a nice country house. Maybe even a luxury vehicular.

I've got the country house and the LUXURY S10, come on up and you can stay for free and drive the S10 with full tank of gas.

I'll make BACON and leave the Beacon on so you can find my place. Today would be tough to even spot the Beacon due to 50+ mph winds with full BLIZZARD conditions.
ZERO visibility out but use your nose as I always have Bacon on the cooker and the scent can guide yaz in.

ALL good and stop by and pick up that MTC kid as well.............................................................

Salute the nation

With 2.5 million id retire in a heartbeat. Put a small house on my property on the yough river and not have to deal with dipshittery anymore lol even after taxes and regular inflation it’s sufficient for me to live off of for 25 or so years without much problem..

With 2.5 million id retire in a heartbeat. Put a small house on my property on the yough river and not have to deal with dipshittery anymore lol even after taxes and regular inflation it’s sufficient for me to live off of for 25 or so years without much problem..
you should be so lucky!!

$2.5M for next year is way better than getting in with one's life work.

The problem with Terrell Edmunds is that he is just not very good. So damn sick of seeing him running alongside a receiver who catches the ball while Edmunds has no idea where the ball is.

I keep wondering how long 2.5 mil would last retired. I guess it would be sufficient if you were older than fresh out of college. Especially with all the prices going up recently...to just about everything.

The problem with Terrell Edmunds is that he is just not very good. So damn sick of seeing him running alongside a receiver who catches the ball while Edmunds has no idea where the ball is.
I think you need to use him more like they intended Burnett closer in. This class has some prospects that could thrive in coverage at the position. I hope they snag one.

I think you need to use him more like they intended Burnett closer in. This class has some prospects that could thrive in coverage at the position. I hope they snag one.

We didn't go backwards with resigning Edmonds but we also didn't gain forward either. Is there any particular S in this draft that you like in round 3 or 4 ?

Salute the nation

I could as well. Actually, I’d be able to live above what I currently do for the next 25 years with that kind of money.

We didn't go backwards with resigning Edmonds but we also didn't gain forward either. Is there any particular S in this draft that you like in round 3 or 4 ?

Salute the nation
Hamilton but he should be long gone in 1. Cine in 2 just love his game I think he will end up being a solid NFL safety. In 3 maybe Pitre (spell check). There is some interesting options but with Edmunds back they might go another position if value is equal like RT,G,Dline,CB,WR, or QB. I will say there is a lot of interesting ways they can approach the draft so it will be a fun watch who they decide on.

Unpossible!!! Coach Tomlin and Mr. Colbert are the dumbest combo of all time...
Ahhhhh. I wonder if they pick up Bush's fifth yeat option. Time will tell.