• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brown to Pats

No they aren't. Seriously? Blount did the exact same thing. No bounty just a ring.

Blount & Brown are apples and oranges. This has been an absolute circus and all have seen what a circus clown Antonio Brown really is. This was really underhanded, shady bullshit -- and the players that bust their ***** and follow the rules are going to watch this guy sabotage two teams, make his own rules, come out smelling like a rose, and think it's okay?

Are you serious?

Lol they got played? Pat's offered a second. That was what? 3 picks before Oakland's third? And we got a 5th.

Ha. Those facts throw a little wrench into that one.

Yep now he got to where he wants to be, he'll be normal model citizen and we'll never hear the end of how amazing Belicheat and Brady are for getting AB to buy in

Ayep, that's a solid bet.

He'll be a little angel, he got where he wanted. #Gods plan, he be playing football for Jesus now

Lol they got played? Pat's offered a second. That was what? 3 picks before Oakland's third? And we got a 5th.

I read that the Steelers didn't even decline that "trade offer":

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Correction: <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RapSheet</a> didn't report about the declined trade between the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Steelers</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a>. Misheard.</p>— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1105114760817852416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Narcissistic personality disorder

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is not curable. Have fun Pats.

Why would anyone take out AB? The players aren't mad at him. The Steeler players defended him until he was traded. Why would any of them care?

There were several guys that saw how he threw Juju under the bus, and I think it was a chargers player that said "can't wait to lay him out" after he saw that.

Joe

Disorder or not, I'll be incredibly impressed if Brown decides to start showing up to practice on time every day, behaves himself on social media, and runs all of the designed routes without freelancing.
I wouldn't put a Vegas bet on it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Blount & Brown are apples and oranges. This has been an absolute circus and all have seen what a circus clown Antonio Brown really is. This was really underhanded, shady bullshit -- and the players that bust their ***** and follow the rules are going to watch this guy sabotage two teams, make his own rules, come out smelling like a rose, and think it's okay?

Are you serious?

I'm not going to argue about it. He'll have 15 games. We'll see how many players are willing to do it. Blount isn't the only guy to do this and nobody has done a damn thing. We will see.

There were several guys that saw how he threw Juju under the bus, and I think it was a chargers player that said "can't wait to lay him out" after he saw that.

Joe

Didn't see that but again we will see.

image.jpg

Belichick to AB in March "Force your way out of Oakland, make it look good, we don't care how, come play with us, win a Ring, we'll be waiting".....

Haven’t read the whole thread, so maybe this has already been said. The NFL has become the WWE. I’ve been saying that there is a little too much “convenient drama” in the league for years (including SB’s that used to be blowouts that have all of a sudden become photo finishes almost every year). This takes the cake though.

It’s a little too coincidental that AB creates drama for the last nine months, gets booted from the Steelers AND the Raiders (without ever playing a down), then ends up with the NFL’s biggest villain on the eve of a Steelers vs Patriots game.

Every year there are officiating controversies that the NFL conveniently refuses to address, or when they do, they create more controversy.

The NFL is ALL that has been talked about during the off season. How convenient. Looks like the NFL marketing machine is alive and well.

After nearly half a century of being a loyal fan, I am really beginning to question whether this is the same sport I fell in love with a long time ago, it has it just become nothing more than another reality TV show. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

No they aren't. Seriously? Blount did the exact same thing. No bounty just a ring.

Justin Reid already stated he couldn't wait to smash AB when he was taking shots at Juju. You can bet there are other players in the league wanting to smash AB given all his antics.

The league had ******* better investigate the Pats for tampering. This goddamn asshat did every crazy stunt he could think of to get the Raiders to release him because he already knew he had a deal with those scumbag ***** in New England. It's all bullshit.

Screw it, I hope he ***** their team like he did the Riaders. They deserve each other.
Nothing will happen The Steelers will play well tomorrow night but get jobbed by the refs ultimately leading to a Cheatriots win albeit narrowly. I would never wish harm to anyone but perhaps a defender with some pride and integrity will deliver one of those hits on Brown that cause Brown to re-evaluate his career. Then maybe then this chooch will go away.

McAfee is a genius. LOL@1965 helmet. Called it two days ago

Last edited:
The steelers will beat up the patriots tomorrow. I guarantee it..

I wish I could be as confident as you.

Brown going to the Patriots is a huge distraction the Steelers didn't need, and I can assure you that Belichick made sure it was announced an entire day ahead of kickoff to get into the Steelers heads.

I thought they had a decent chance, but I kind of expect them to start sloppy and lose now.

Brown going to the Patriots is a huge distraction the Steelers didn't need, and I can assure you that Belichick made sure it was announced an entire day ahead of kickoff to get into the Steelers heads.

I thought they had a decent chance, but I kind of expect them to start sloppy and lose now.
On theirs heads? Meh.
I honestly don't think the Steelers care what locker room AB is apart now.....as long as it isn't their's that is.

No thought that they just might want to kick the *** of the team Spaceman went too?

****, ARE WE *******???

I’m very frustrated with how this is unfolding . Because of the standards on this board, I won’t say what I really hope happens to the Clown. He forced a trade from Pitt, sabotaged his value so we only got the late picks for him, caused Pitt to have to eat 21 million. He ends up going to a front runner team that Pitt said they would not trade him to. It’s not fair what he did to Oakland either.

Bad behavior gets rewarded, often in NE. This punk does not deserve millions to play on a perpetual winner. Gordon doesn’t either for that matter. I also now think Tomlin did a better job managing this Clown than we realized at the time.

There is no justice in this unless my unspoken wish comes true. BTW I wish him no long term harm.

On theirs heads? Meh.
I honestly don't think the Steelers care what locker room AB is apart now.....as long as it isn't their's that is.

I hope you're right, but the Steelers were preparing all week for this game only to have this come out of nowhere the last minute.

God forbid the ****** is in the stadium.