• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brown to Pats

My final semi drunk rant on this. AB went mental and forced the Steelers hand to trade him this winter. They wouldn't trade him to New England no matter what. Oakland gives up less than value for him (which turned out to be a king's ransom. He road a hot air balloon. Froze his feet. Launched a complaint over his helmet after he threatened to quit. Tried to start a first fight with his GM. Wire tapped his HC and broadcasted. And New England who has let good players of good character walk gives him 9m guarenteed. If you believe this **** was on the up and up. You are pretty ****** stupid.

Ya. If this doesn't convince you the league is rigged - nothing will.

Meh if the league was rigged then it would be time to let the Steelers win again, so there is that...

In another note some of the national guys are alluding to the league suspecting tampering and if the Raiders ask for an investigation they will probably look into it... not sure what they find, but the pats would lose more picks of true

Whats funny is the Pats are the crackerist team there is, lol, but Josh Gordon will be the calming influence AB needs

Brady could score 40 a game with ease now

For all the fans who said Ben made Brown great.
Lol
He's gonna be even better in New England.

Slow your roll, numbnuts.

Brown's new Twitter tag: @cheatin

IMO, its gonna be all love for AB in NE until he realizes that Edelman is the "favorite". Edelman has never been targeted over 150 times in a season.

AB has not had less than 150 targets since 2012. NO WR in NE has ever had as many targets as AB has averaged in a season except Wes Welker 6 years ago.

AB got his panties in a twist when he wasn't the #1 in targets last year (which he still was 168 to 166 over JuJu)...what will he do in NE with Edelman, Gordon and Thomas eating his targets?

He may hate on Ben but that is the QB who made him a priority for targets since Wallace bailed. He will NOT be the #1 in NE and will give Josh McDaniels grief as long as "he's not gettin his".

This will not end well...he is a diva. Bellicheat doesn't do divas and he won't be happy. Bellicheat has taken "problem players" in the past and made the most out of it BUT he has NEVER had a diva.

All I'm gonna say is that most too good to be true scenarios for a team in September turn out to be that way in December. If melt down happens it will be very enjoyable.

I think he'll be a model citizen with them, a guaranteed #1 seed after a walk through of a division title and on track for another AFC Championship game showing,

You betcha u will see his best going to church impression, then Gronk comes back for their playoff run. Perfect

Don’t understand why a lot of people are bitching?

As far as I’m concerned, we’ve never won a SB with Brown, and didn’t even make the playoffs last year. Team culture went to **** with all the drama and baggage.

A strong team culture and defense are now back.

I’m happy to let the Pats deal with that problem. We just have to focus on getting after Brady up the middle through their replacement center. That’s how we’ll beat those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

No, he cant participate in any team activities until he signs his contract on Monday, per ESPN

Of course they could give him some tickets to the game, the cameras will find and follow him all night if he shows up
He would have to be a spectator. So he wouldn't be on the sidelines regardless. Won't be a distraction for the Steelers.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

IMO, its gonna be all love for AB in NE until he realizes that Edelman is the "favorite". Edelman has never been targeted over 150 times in a season.

AB has not had less than 150 targets since 2012. NO WR in NE has ever had as many targets as AB has averaged in a season except Wes Welker 6 years ago.

AB got his panties in a twist when he wasn't the #1 in targets last year (which he still was 168 to 166 over JuJu)...what will he do in NE with Edelman, Gordon and Thomas eating his targets?

He may hate on Ben but that is the QB who made him a priority for targets since Wallace bailed. He will NOT be the #1 in NE and will give Josh McDaniels grief as long as "he's not gettin his".

This will not end well...he is a diva. Bellicheat doesn't do divas and he won't be happy. Bellicheat has taken "problem players" in the past and made the most out of it BUT he has NEVER had a diva.

Yeah I think he'll play nice for a few games and then start getting squeaky. I just can't believe he's that good of an actor. Papa Bill and Uncle Tom will get on his nerves - you know, keeping him down, treating him like a slave, whatever. Will be interesting.

I hope you're right, but the Steelers were preparing all week for this game only to have this come out of nowhere the last minute.

God forbid the ****** is in the stadium.

I was looking forward to football again, then this **** storm happens and I realized again, that the league is fraudulent.

waynes-world-fished-in-fish-gif-9703161

Last edited:
This may have Kraft on it.... but coming from a guy who was in Ohio when Bernie Kosar was cut after writing a play in the dirt (defying Belichick) — his me first antics wont work.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Brown will never be able to function within the Belichick structure or Tom Brady’s demands of perfection. If Brown adlibs a route or causes Brady’s INT numbers to uptick like he did to Ben Roethlisberger, Brady will rip him on national tv. Get the popcorn ready this could be entertaining.

Nothing to see here, Michaels and Collingsworth will be absolutely slobbering tonight.

The mute button will see a lot of action

90% of the talk will be AB and Brady working together. How Belicheat will work his magic..blah blah blah. The mute button will be my friend tonite.

very good poinrts. and edelman isn't the type of personality to just cower in the corner and give up the influence he has on their offense. gonna be interesting to see how brown and edelman coexist on that offense.