• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Browns sign Kicker, Kareem Hunt

Lmob0621

Reaction score
Should make them seem less of a feel good story going into next season... I now view them as the NorthEast Cincinnati Browns.

I sort of wanted Hunt in the mix. The only thing stopping me from the "sort of" title, was the teams inability to handle potential problem children.

If Hunt gets his life together, that's a heck of a signing for a team on the rise. I really wanted the Steelers to take a chance on him, but that wasn't happening with the current climate. DAMN!

Apparently it's only a 1 year deal and he could be suspended for as many as 8 games. He wants his real free agency to be in 2020.

That's partly why we are 15th in the power rankings and the Browns are 13th. **** the power rankings..........

This signing could be good or turn bad either way. I'd taken a flyer out on him too but as said, I think Hunt wants 2020 to be the pay day.

Salute the nation

eh, not sure how good Hunt really is, I mean anyone they plug in at RB in KC has performed well this season, Browns do not have that type of offense.
**** Cleveland. The ******* on the Fan, Chris Mueller said the Browns will finish ahead of the Steelers because they have the better quarterback.

eh, not sure how good Hunt really is, I mean anyone they plug in at RB in KC has performed well this season, Browns do not have that type of offense.
**** Cleveland. The ******* on the Fan, Chris Mueller said the Browns will finish ahead of the Steelers because they have the better quarterback.

This off-season will be crucial how well the Steelers do. The draft and free agency are huge. Right now, the Browns could be better, but I'd wait and see how the AB soap opera is handled and what they do with the cash they have to plug in some gaping holes. Better QB? I think he's trying to stir up callers.

That's partly why we are 15th in the power rankings and the Browns are 13th. **** the power rankings..........

This signing could be good or turn bad either way. I'd taken a flyer out on him too but as said, I think Hunt wants 2020 to be the pay day.

Salute the nation

If the Steelers had swept the Browns, we make the playoffs, correct?

Steelers are the new Browns, bottom feeders of the AFC North. Thanks Rooneys

Steelers are the new Browns, bottom feeders of the AFC North. Thanks Rooneys

REALLY ???????? They are a long way from bottom feeders............................. Give this up coming season a chance then agree / disagree.

Salute the nation

Great pickup for them, they now have a great stable of backs with Hunt, Chubb and Duke Johnson. They are starting to make good football pickups, damn it.

That is a stacked backfield when Hunt's suspension ends. Chubb had a terrific rookie year and if you add Hunt to that backfield, wow! Now, I am a bit with Coryea that anyone in the backfield in KC is gonna put up huge numbers, but Hunt is still talented. I also have to wonder if this is just Dorsey giving a guy he drafted a second chance. The Browns are a franchise desperate to win so the PR hit will be relatively minor. Hunt can begin to rehab his image, contribute as a part timer and then hit UFA next year.

Interesting, didn’t Hunt’s incident occur IN Cleveland? And he’s signed by the franchise in the same city?.........Hard Knocks part Duex

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hunt will likely be suspended most of '19, but could be a player of the future

Steelers need to get off their cheap lazy stubborn ***** and get some FAs this year though. Time is running out.

Their history of ****** drafting defense lately will kill them with Ben gone.

This could be the last year with a winning record for the next decade, spend every last dime or stay home

yeah, the Steelers will be the New Factory of Sadness

Last edited: