• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bubba stepped in it!

I think, taken in context with the rest of his statement, he is saying that a boss or supervisor might have been able to smack an employee on the ***, or maybe make them uncomfortable with comments and get away with it not so long ago. Now, there is heightened awareness, so what used to be "acceptable" isn't anymore. He also says it is a good thing it changed.

That is what I take away from it anyway.

What I got out of it was that back in the day he thought it was ok to do something against someone's will.

I think what he is saying is this. Take Weinstein for example. Women slept with that toad to get to the top. And for years, everybody knew and nobody cared. It was part of the business. Now, the same behavior is considered predatory.

His wording is poor to be sure and I hate the Clintons with a passion, but in this case, I think it is being taken out of context by the author of the article.