• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Climate Change Thread

You left out lining the bank accounts of the vested interests pushing the climate change agenda. Some of the loudest voices in support of climate change are either Invested in companies that benefit or their donors are.
Do you mean that in a similar way to those invested in pFharmaceuticals and the political support they give to politicians?

434537110_811407354357368_8926689732402898053_n.jpg

I replaced the winter wipers on my truck yesterday with regular wipers.
Almost no snow and ice this year so they went back on the shelf for next winter.
News reporting that Pittsburgh got as much rain in the past two days as we usually get in the whole month of April.
435683637_801739541990178_1937122719477406637_n.jpg

I replaced the winter wipers on my truck yesterday with regular wipers.
Almost no snow and ice this year so they went back on the shelf for next winter.
News reporting that Pittsburgh got as much rain in the past two days as we usually get in the whole month of April.
435683637_801739541990178_1937122719477406637_n.jpg
Holy cow...Are they expecting any snow? I flipped on the ski camera up at Canaan Valley WV and it was snowing this afternoon. 70 degrees and sunny a few hours South.

Holy cow...Are they expecting any snow? I flipped on the ski camera up at Canaan Valley WV and it was snowing this afternoon. 70 degrees and sunny a few hours South.
Chance of flurries tomorrow, gonna be a bit cool.

Reactions: JMM

“The findings of both the 2009 and the 2022 Surface Stations studies clearly demonstrate the COOP network’s temperature records—at both USCHN and GHCN stations—have been substantially corrupted. After surveying a comprehensive and representative sample of stations, 96 percent were found to be biased in some way by the heat sink effect, or other heat sources.

Claims by NOAA, NCDC, and NCEI that this data contamination can be statistically adjusted are disingenuous, especially considering the widescale homogenization of good and bad data. Good data exists in the unperturbed stations demonstrated by Watts et al. in 2015, but the amount of bad data from poorly sited stations overwhelms the accurate data from well-sited stations.

It is important to note Watts and his fellow authors found a slight warming trend when examining temperature data from unperturbed stations, which cleaved closely to the findings of the University of Alabama-Huntsville’s satellite-derived temperature record.49 This warming trend, however, is approximately half the claimed rate of increase promoted by many in the climate science community.

110% this. There are reasons I live in Arizona now.
We just got last week's floods cleaned up and got hit again Thursday and Friday this week.
Rain most of next week too but I'll be on a cruise ship in the Caribbean.

We just got last week's floods cleaned up and got hit again Thursday and Friday this week.
Rain most of next week too but I'll be on a cruise ship in the Caribbean.
Where to? Years ago, I spent a few weeks in St. Lucia and didn't want to leave.

Where to? Years ago, I spent a few weeks in St. Lucia and didn't want to leave.
Leave out of Miami, DR, BVI, US VI, Great Stirrup Cay, supposed to go to Bermuda but they took it off, finish in New York City. Similar to what we did last year but were in and out of Miami. Norwegian emailed us a deal six months ago that was too good to pass up, second passenger 70% off and free airfare.

Wow, all anyone really needs to do is listen to the first 3 minutes.
From climate scientist themselves who concede that its a scam.

I will start to give a flying **** about global warming new ice age drought floods too little snow too much snow climate change when Al Gore, Joe Biden, Leo Dicaprio, Barry and Mike, etc. stop flying private jets and live in 2500 sq. foot homes.

Until then, just shut the **** up.

I will start to give a flying **** about global warming new ice age drought floods too little snow too much snow climate change when Al Gore, Joe Biden, Leo Dicaprio, Barry and Mike, etc. stop flying private jets and live in 2500 sq. foot homes.

Until then, just shut the **** up.
Umm, Jimmy, just how big is that place you have in Jaw-ja?