• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Climate Change Thread

Our final residence - I mean it this time, damn it! - is a beautiful custom craftsman home on 27 acres.
iu

You got a pool there?

I had some venison jerky from a meat market south of Houston. Best ever. I suppose it was the spicing that made it so good. The texture was perfect. Learn how to make it.

You conspiracy nuts who claim that global warming climate change fanatics zealots nut jobs activists want anything other than to protect our beautiful mother earth or are somehow anti-human can suck on this pro-human comment from Bill McGuire from Just Stop Oil!! You know, the people destroying priceless works of art and trying to destroy an original copy of the Magna Carta??

515cb600-6583-476f-8c84-32d4c5c9f344-650x0.jpeg

Wait ... hold on just a second, let me delete my comment before ... what, too late?

You conspiracy nuts who claim that global warming climate change fanatics zealots nut jobs activists want anything other than to protect our beautiful mother earth or are somehow anti-human can suck on this pro-human comment from Bill McGuire from Just Stop Oil!! You know, the people destroying priceless works of art and trying to destroy an original copy of the Magna Carta??

515cb600-6583-476f-8c84-32d4c5c9f344-650x0.jpeg

Wait ... hold on just a second, let me delete my comment before ... what, too late?
He should kill himself for the greater good. He could start with his entire family and the folks that attend his meetings.

How do you fix " climate change". Throw soup on paintings.

Guys. It’s summer and there saying sits going to be hot in PA. The colors there using in the maps makes me scared. Anyone got some ice ?

Wide receiver Randall Cobb and his family escaped a fire at their Nashville, Tennessee, home this week, with his wife, Aiyda, posting, "we are lucky to be alive."

Aiyda Cobb posted to her Instagram story this week that a Tesla charger "caught fire in the garage late last night and quickly spread" through their home.

"We got out of the house with nothing but the clothes on our back and no shoes on our feet," she wrote.

The Cobbs have three young sons.

Saw a pic on FB recently showing that 400 years after the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock, said rock is still not under water.

Once more, During Covid's peak, the world saw substantial dips in average temperatures.

Since it takes a decade or maybe even decades to affect atmospheric CO2 levels, (both for the world processing them and for surface levels to rise into the upper levels) arguing that this was because under lockdown we were producing less seems unreasonable.. ( even if it were due to that, it instantaneously eradicates all arguments about irreversible damage and point of no return, because that drastic of a change should not be that immediate)

However it does lend a ton of credibility to Direct heating... AKA all the factories, power plants stoves, electronics planes and cars on the planet are raising the temperature by adding heat to the atmosphere....

This is not what libs want to be driving Climate change... because unlike the greenhouse gas theory, its impact is capped.

The fact that temps rose as soon as we went back to regular society really does make a strong case for it

Once more, During Covid's peak, the world saw substantial dips in average temperatures.

Since it takes a decade or maybe even decades to affect atmospheric CO2 levels, (both for the world processing them and for surface levels to rise into the upper levels) arguing that this was because under lockdown we were producing less seems unreasonable.. ( even if it were due to that, it instantaneously eradicates all arguments about irreversible damage and point of no return, because that drastic of a change should not be that immediate)

However it does lend a ton of credibility to Direct heating... AKA all the factories, power plants stoves, electronics planes and cars on the planet are raising the temperature by adding heat to the atmosphere....

This is not what libs want to be driving Climate change... because unlike the greenhouse gas theory, its impact is capped.

The fact that temps rose as soon as we went back to regular society really does make a strong case for it
I wonder how many snowflakes screaming about fossil fuels would shut off their air conditioning if that is determined to be a primary cause of higher temperatures. Get rid of AC and you have significantly less hot air being blown back into the atmosphere and less power required to be generated.

🤔

BELEM, Brazil (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said on Saturday that the global transition to a low-carbon economy requires $3 trillion in new capital each year through 2050, far above current annual financing, but that filling the gap is the biggest economic opportunity of the 21st century.

Yellen said in Belem, Brazil's Amazon gateway city, that reaching net-zero emissions goals remained a top priority for the Biden-Harris administration and this would require leadership far beyond U.S. borders.

I do side with science on this one. Pollution is real. However taxing the hell out of citizens for having anything gas related is dumb.

Vehicles are not cheap and you just cannot go out there and decide. Hey, I’m gonna go buy a vehicle. Especially in today’s market

🤔

BELEM, Brazil (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said on Saturday that the global transition to a low-carbon economy requires $3 trillion in new capital each year through 2050, far above current annual financing, but that filling the gap is the biggest economic opportunity of the 21st century.

Yellen said in Belem, Brazil's Amazon gateway city, that reaching net-zero emissions goals remained a top priority for the Biden-Harris administration and this would require leadership far beyond U.S. borders.
Globalization at work.... Follow the money and watch what they do to those who oppose it and strive to be free.