• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Burgess Owens on 'Reparations'

As this bullshit reparations crap continues to get validation by this idiot congress and these moronic candidates, the stage is being set for bad things to happen. When reparations don't happen, the denial of this imaginary entitlement will justify violence to many. I have no doubt.

Last edited:
Not saying that there isn't still discrimination in this country and it comes in all shapes and forms.

But it's easier to play the victim instead of being responsible and working your *** off, without excuses.

Successful people of all colors do the latter.

Not saying that there isn't still discrimination in this country and it comes in all shapes and forms.

But it's easier to play the victim instead of being responsible and working your *** off, without excuses.

Successful people of all colors do the latter.

Couple of points...

1. ANYBODY (read: any-freekin-body) can 'make it" in these here United States of America. You just need to want to. School is free. 'Higher education' is free if you work to get scholarships, grants, etc. Anybody that's willing to work for it can reach the pinnacle of any profession they choose. Witness Ben Carson, Condeleeza Rice, Herman Cain, Mr Big Chest (shut up, it applies here), all from poverty, all chose to rise above. Carson, Rice and Cain had at least one decent parent. Mr Big Chest didn't. The ALL wanted it.

2. No amount of legislation is going to 'undo' slavery. It happened. 400,000+ Yankee soldiers, none of whom owned slaves, said they were sorry with their lives. Countless others expressed their regret through unimaginable losses and suffering (modern folk call this 'collateral damage'). The slaves were freed. Republicans helped them. dims kept them down... to this day. And as if by some strange irony, the majority of the descendants of slaves vote for descendants of the masters. That bewilders me.

3. If there was ever a singular group of people that embodies the definition of 'carpetbagger', it is the dims. "Never let a crisis go to waste". Always there to chase the ambulance. Ironically they ignored the freed slaves, but they figured out how to exploit them later. See, the left is always looking for clients to 'represent' for the purpose of leveraging a manufactured crisis to it's potential - women, children, sodomites, lesbians, trans-whatevers, 'people of color', illegals, polar bears, baby seals, and even 'the climate'. They identify a 'victim', gather around it, caterwaul and preen, disrupt, disturb ****, and generally make unreasonable pains in the *** of themselves... then do absolutely NOTHING to resolve the 'crisis'.

4. Leverage the 'crisis' for maximum gain - Alinsky 101. Hey, there isn't an objective in any 'crisis' beyond weakening, and eventually destroying the Republic. @#$% the women, children, sodomites, lesbians, trans-whatevers, 'people of color', illegals, polar bears, baby seals, and even 'the climate'. Its about the dims and nothing but the dims. I wonder when women, children, sodomites, lesbians, trans-whatevers, 'people of color', illegals, polar bears, baby seals, and even 'the climate' will awaken to that reality. Y'know, the whole 'woke' thing... smh.

5. Full disclosure. Nobody (read: nobody) in my family ever owned slaves. You can collect 'reparations' from my dead clammy hands.

This list could be endless, the American Indian, Japanese internment camps, Irish and Italian were sold as indentured servants.

Women for years were second class citizens.

What I'm sure of is, after the current crisis is resolved, there will be a push to right these other injustices, well maybe not the Irish or Italians.

Pure political showmanship and pandering for votes, nothing more.

That's the current Democrat campaign strategery, obviously. Create new victim groups where there were none, then pander to them by saying you need to vote for us to protect you.
I think that's one of the reasons why Hildebeast lost, in 2016 the Dems were forced to support men in dresses using public ladies rooms.

One cannot compare 400 years of slavery in the United States (oh, the slaves were ripped from their homes in Africa) to those who "migrated" to the US for a better life. This is not even an apple to orange comparison.

I probably should have worded it differently, but I really wasn't comparing past atrocities so much as I was just illustrating how the country is currently set up to allow anyone to succeed & pursue their right to happiness. All about the present, not so much about the past.

Nothing is going to help Black America until they restore the family unit and have their children start to be raised by the fathers that sired them. Nothing. Not better schools. Not quotas. Not reparations. Not changes in crime laws. Not legalization of drugs. None of it.

You CAN NOT have a productive culture when 75%-80% of your young people are raised in broken homes and no fathers around and a culture that accepts that as "the norm" or blames that on anything but themselves.

They should blame ark

Couple of points...

1. ANYBODY (read: any-freekin-body) can 'make it" in these here United States of America. You just need to want to. School is free. 'Higher education' is free if you work to get scholarships, grants, etc. Anybody that's willing to work for it can reach the pinnacle of any profession they choose. Witness Ben Carson, Condeleeza Rice, Herman Cain, Mr Big Chest (shut up, it applies here), all from poverty, all chose to rise above. Carson, Rice and Cain had at least one decent parent. Mr Big Chest didn't. The ALL wanted it.

2. No amount of legislation is going to 'undo' slavery. It happened. 400,000+ Yankee soldiers, none of whom owned slaves, said they were sorry with their lives. Countless others expressed their regret through unimaginable losses and suffering (modern folk call this 'collateral damage'). The slaves were freed. Republicans helped them. dims kept them down... to this day. And as if by some strange irony, the majority of the descendants of slaves vote for descendants of the masters. That bewilders me.

3. If there was ever a singular group of people that embodies the definition of 'carpetbagger', it is the dims. "Never let a crisis go to waste". Always there to chase the ambulance. Ironically they ignored the freed slaves, but they figured out how to exploit them later. See, the left is always looking for clients to 'represent' for the purpose of leveraging a manufactured crisis to it's potential - women, children, sodomites, lesbians, trans-whatevers, 'people of color', illegals, polar bears, baby seals, and even 'the climate'. They identify a 'victim', gather around it, caterwaul and preen, disrupt, disturb ****, and generally make unreasonable pains in the *** of themselves... then do absolutely NOTHING to resolve the 'crisis'.

4. Leverage the 'crisis' for maximum gain - Alinsky 101. Hey, there isn't an objective in any 'crisis' beyond weakening, and eventually destroying the Republic. @#$% the women, children, sodomites, lesbians, trans-whatevers, 'people of color', illegals, polar bears, baby seals, and even 'the climate'. Its about the dims and nothing but the dims. I wonder when women, children, sodomites, lesbians, trans-whatevers, 'people of color', illegals, polar bears, baby seals, and even 'the climate' will awaken to that reality. Y'know, the whole 'woke' thing... smh.

5. Full disclosure. Nobody (read: nobody) in my family ever owned slaves. You can collect 'reparations' from my dead clammy hands.

Oh..I can see it all now. You sir will need to be booked on the next indoctrination cruise. We'll see if you can share a Lido Deck room with Tibsy.

th
29b2e1131f38a85adc9528f7a169e7ac--core-standards-common-cores.jpg

I probably should have worded it differently, but I really wasn't comparing past atrocities so much as I was just illustrating how the country is currently set up to allow anyone to succeed & pursue their right to happiness. All about the present, not so much about the past.

Oh, we're good. I understood what you meant. I wanted to clarify it for others (just in case)...

You have some kind of problem with that Ron?

I'm undecided because I don't think I want a man wearing a dress in the men's room with me either.

I'm undecided because I don't think I want a man wearing a dress in the men's room with me either.

There should be three bathrooms: Men, Women, Fuckups.

*”Man” in dress looks at all three signs. Shrugs “his” shoulders and says “Yeah, I’m pretty ****** up.” Chooses door #3.

Last edited:
So, what happens after reparations are paid? Will we finally be able to move past slavery? Is everything gonna be all good then?

The idea of reparations is stupid. Full on ******* retarded. So, you are going to take money from people that never owned slaves, and give it to people that never were slaves. Or are you going to take land and personal property? Do the people clamoring for reparations understand that they will be paying for their own reparations through taxation?

If this goes through, and I fully believe it will, either now or a few years down the line, it will be the end of the Republic. At some point, the people are going to be tired of being fleeced by their own government. I thought we would have been there by now, but not yet I guess.

SlaveryFacts.jpg

Maybe blacks should pay themselves restitution. Open a savings account and sock a little away each month. My family had nothing to do with slavery, so don't use one dime of my tax dollars for it.

yes, reparations. for everyone and everything. may as ******* well.
slavery? yes
unable to wed because you're gay? yes
incarcerated in the past for possession/intent to sell? yes
exposed to hate speech on Facebook? yes
bend a rim after hitting a pothole? yes
boss a ********? yes

we can literally find millions and millions of reasons to "pay reparations". What the Left sees is the government as one big financial entity with a bottomless wallet. What the Right sees is the government propped up by taxes imposed upon the people to generate revenue.

Most people in the U.S. don't know their history very well at all. How many people have heard of John Ross? How many people know that the trail of tears had wealthy Cherokee slave owners with their slaves making the trip? People don't know history so they see everything through their liberal professors (or the media) lens.

The fact is that you can't judge 19th century people by 21st century standards. It's just wrong. It's true, whites owned slaves, Indians owned slaves, blacks owned slaves, gays owned slaves, ETC...

Most people in the U.S. don't know their history very well at all. How many people have heard of John Ross? How many people know that the trail of tears had wealthy Cherokee slave owners with their slaves making the trip? People don't know history so they see everything through their liberal professors (or the media) lens.

The fact is that you can't judge 19th century people by 21st century standards. It's just wrong. It's true, whites owned slaves, Indians owned slaves, blacks owned slaves, gays owned slaves, ETC...

What does a Bengals wide receiver have to do with any of this?

What does a Bengals wide receiver have to do with any of this?

allow me...

John Ross is a wide receiver. He's also black. He plays for the Bengals, who are owned by Mike Brown. Mike Brown's father was Paul Brown. Paul Brown was born on September 7. On September 7, 1864, General William Tecumseh Sherman ordered Atlanta evacuated. September 7 is the 250th day of the year, with 115 left. John Ross is one person and he wears #15. In the 4th game last year, Ross had 2 targets for 2 catches (2+2=4). John Ross' name is also consisting of 4 letters in first and last. His middle name is Ellis, which is 5 letters. In the last game of last year, Ross had 5 targets, hauling in just 1, meaning he was oppressed. Since you're a Steelers fan, you likely cheered his oppression and are thus racist.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, this is nothing more than a cheap political stunt to muddy the waters going into 2020, There are no practical means to administer such a program, and the working class of this country will reject it wholesale.

This is all about “BUYING VOTES” from a black community that has woken to the lies the Dems have been feeding them for decades! Now they need to get them back by PRETENDING their going to get FREE MONEY for voting for them! Like Obama did with FREE PHONES for minorities! BUYING VOTES!!!! That’s it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app