• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Burgess Owens on 'Reparations'

The Dems push for reparations when they were the party of slavery. Charge every registered Democrat a 15 percent reparation assesment for being associated to the party supporting it and wipe the debt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The Dems push for reparations when they were the party of slavery. Charge every registered Democrat a 15 percent reparation assesment for being associated to the party supporting it and wipe the debt.

And 30% for every Hollywood liberal

If all these Dems / liberals want reparations make it voluntary and see how many of these movie stars, athletes, rich politicians put their money where their mouth is.

The Dems push for reparations when they were the party of slavery. Charge every registered Democrat a 15 percent reparation assessment for being associated to the party supporting it and wipe the debt.

Absolutely. And they are trying to buy votes with this reparations nonsense because they see more and more people waking up to just being pandered to and treated as a victim who have no ability to help themselves.

And like Ark said, these Hollywood liberals can foot the bill, start charging them as well.