• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

C-R-A-Z-Y. Predictions of the 2018 season

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just a little change up, let's make a few "LEGITIMITE" crazy predictions

1.). James Conner will be well known by the end of season 800yrds rushing / 230 receiving / 9 TDs

2.). Ben Rothlesberger will have legitamite claims to league MVP, (**** t*mmy b*y)

3.) CMVLT will retain "cool shades" nickname but will acheive deep PO run

4.) Defense will make big strives and keep us in and actually winning games

5.). Ben will have #3 on the way.

Salute the nation

Would LOVE for those all to come true.

JUST to be clear I could have been talking Super Bowl or Kid or BOTH for #5

Salute the nation

I predict the new helmet rule will get so much negative attention and uproar that they change it by midseason.

I'm not sure how the owners thought this was a good idea. Officials should be forced to wear mood rings during the games so the players will know what to expect, or just put flags on everyone and be done with it.

1. James Connor will nail down the heir apparent position for when Smokey leaves.
2. Defense will be marginally improved but still suck.
3.a. Refs won't know WTF to call with the new helmet rule, leading to league-wide confusion.
3.b. Pats***** will never be flagged for helmet rule violations.
4. Jarvis Durpee will be riding pine by the end of the season just like his namesake.
5. T*m Br*dy will turn in a rather pedestrian performance for the regular season but still hangs 40 on the Steeler defense in the AFCCG because after 11 years Cool Shades and Keith Butler still can't figure out how to stop 11 yard passes.

New ILber
2 new S's
CB's and Watt with a year more experience

2 new coaches to push areas to improvement

They were pushing for top 5 before Shazier's injury.

I think there is enough there to be more than marginally better.

Mine -

1) Many of us will be hoping that the USFL starts up again.
2) The stains will beat us at home in October, because I will be there.
3) New and exciting excuses will emerge for why Tomlin still can't beat the cheats even though marcia is like 67 years old.
4) Elfie will become a Trump suporter

Crazy. Prediction that could happen.... jw goes over 1000 yards in yardage

i know one thing's happening for sure: bucky hodges will score at least 15, no, 20 touchdowns this season.

I think it is the first time you made me laugh, well done.

Pop is laying low on the Pats upon his return not to give away who he is.

I mean Hodges should some real potential in college as a pass catcher. But like someone said with the looks of a wide receiver.

How many times they made him repetitively redo a blocking drill, I think they are looking closely if they can develop him there. But if he gets a QB killed trying to block that look-see might only last to the first wave of cuts.

My prediction for 31 NFL teams?

1sTOyhR.jpg

1. James Connor will nail down the heir apparent position for when Smokey leaves.

I disagree as our Defense has bettered itself so yes this is a C-R-A-Z-Y prediction

3.a. Refs won't know WTF to call with the new helmet rule, leading to league-wide confusion.
3.b. Pats***** will never be flagged for helmet rule violations.

THES two are normal everyday ITEMS

4. Jarvis Durpee will be riding pine by the end of the season just like his namesake.

5. T*m Br*dy will turn in a rather pedestrian performance for the regular season but still hangs 40 on the Steeler defense in the AFCCG because after 11 years Cool Shades and Keith Butler still can't figure out how to stop 11 yard passes.

Salute the nation

i know one thing's happening for sure: bucky hodges will score at least 15, no, 20 touchdowns this season.

WhoAly **** C-R-A-Z-Y and font your size to boot.

Salute the nation

I'm not sure how the owners thought this was a good idea. Officials should be forced to wear mood rings during the games so the players will know what to expect, or just put flags on everyone and be done with it.

It's just horrific. May as well make a rule if you tackle a guy and he hits his helmet on the ground,it's a penalty.