• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Californians want to secede from the Union

tell them to do it and then build a wall to stay behind

Once we stop paying illegals and the jobs dry up for them they will self deport and California will come back around.

Hmmm. A place for all the immigrants in the country to flock to unimpeded...

A place where we could add a trade tariff that would increase "C.O.W.'s taxes by around 500% for everything they attempt to export including any filming rights.

How would they manage a navy, a military? They don't expect the country would leave them the military bases and naval vessels do they? Have they "Really thought this through"?

Good. I say we cut off Southern California and let them fend for themselves. Let's see how long they last havung to pay for their own ****.

Well, keep in mind they want to take WA and OR, so they'd take the entire western port system of the country. That would be a problem.

Course with the droughts CA faces every F'n year they'd find themselves bankrupt in about 17 minutes. They'd call the C.O.W. national guard only to discover it was made up of migrant workers who were desperately trying to figure out how to get IN to Idaho.

Let me get the **** out of here first.

When do the riots start?

So much for accepting the results, eh?

You guys are crazy. George and Laura Bush weren't even stupid enough to vote for Chump.

I know I know RINOS blah blah
They are butthurt over Trump wiping his *** with Jeb. Please clap.

Last edited:
Why should they? It's a rigged system, the fix is in, yada yada yada.

Only CONservatives can believe crazy stuff(like revolution), it's true in that case.

If you're on the other side and do stuff like that.....well then you're a libtard. Get it?

San Diego to L.A. can become our Gaza Strip....
or our Government General....vee can name the biggest city Sobibor or Treblinka our something with a similar theme park sounding name.

The funny thing is these people don't realize that Mexico would invade and annex them the week after they Seceded.

The funny thing is these people don't realize that Mexico would invade and annex them the week after they Seceded.
If you have been to California lately, you could make an argument that this has been happening for a while.

If you have been to California lately, you could make an argument that this has been happening for a while.

Been a few years since I was there but it seemed to me like the national identity of most of the people there was Mexican not American.

I have no real problem what so ever if CA wants to leave the USA. The sooner the better AND it would solve the issue Canada faces where mass immigration of celebrities is concerned. They wouldn't have to move.

Oh and more JOBs because of the extra wall we'd need to build.