• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Calls for boycott of Starbucks over plans to hire 10,000 refugees over next 5 years

Posted again for truth.

"Rich with hypocrisy you are on this one..hmmm." -- Yoda

16387122_10158296845500515_2148324651732714010_n.jpg

You know, I hope that I am fortunate enough to meet you some day. Congrats, you are officially on my bucket list.

That is one meeting I don't want to miss. A Conservative, American-loving member of our armed services who has served overseas fighting for life and death meeting our American-hating Liberal who hides behind a wall in Hungary.

Prediction:

(yeah I've posted a lot of these lately)

one-punch-ko-o.gif

You know, I hope that I am fortunate enough to meet you some day. Congrats, you are officially on my bucket list.
Sarge, did you just threaten me? Sure sounds like it. Care to go into any more detail about what you have in mind?

That is one meeting I don't want to miss. A Conservative, American-loving member of our armed services who has served overseas fighting for life and death meeting our American-hating Liberal who hides behind a wall in Hungary.

Prediction:

(yeah I've posted a lot of these lately)
You really are the scum of this earth, just don't realize it. Keep on being you, jackass.

Sarge, did you just threaten me? Sure sounds like it. Care to go into any more detail about what you have in mind?

Threaten you? Relax snowflake. I just want to meet you. I hope someday that can happen. Hope it is before I die. If you find that threatening, I can't help you.

Last edited:
You really are the scum of this earth, just don't realize it. Keep on being you, jackass.
How the **** is Tim the scum when you are applauding Starbucks for wanting to hire 10,000 refugees? Snowflakes gonna snowflake I guess.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

thank god this wasn't Dunkin Donuts. then I would have had to make a painful choice.

Superman said:
shouldn't millenials be pissed at this? this is the same group of people complaining that finding jobs is too difficult and that corporate America is undercutting them with low wages.

that Cali $15 hour minimum wage will be the end of them

Cafe X's robot barista may put hipsters out of a job

20150818194348.jpg

Hipsters beware: the new face of coffee shops doesn’t have a face at all. “Gordon” is the first in a new line of robotic automated baristas at Cafe X in San Francisco, capable of taking and delivering two orders a minute, every minute, all day long.

The process isn’t just fast, it’s streamlined to be completely hassle-free. All you need to do is tap your desired order on your phone, or use the kiosk’s built-in screen. Within seconds, Gordon will provide you with a perfectly executed beverage of your choice, down to the artisanal beans.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/01/31/cafe-xs-robot-barista-may-put-hipsters-out-of-a-job/

Last edited:
Tibs, how old are you? If you feel that's too personal a question, then how many U.S. elections have you voted on?

How the **** is Tim the scum when you are applauding Starbucks for wanting to hire 10,000 refugees? Snowflakes gonna snowflake I guess.

I'm guessing it's complete (and honestly, harmless) ignorance. Hiring 10,000 refugees would be a catastrophe in reality. Tibs seems like a younger person who's a bit impressionable -- if I can make that little assumption on an anonymous message board discussing hot-button political issues from the comfort of our high-speed internet connected 'safe spaces'.

So to conclude this discussion ...

**** Charbucks and **** ****y liberal snowflakes.

In the ***.

With a barb-wire wrapped cactus.

Starbucks will pay them all $15 per hour right?

Of course.......but their caramel filled, whipped creamed LADDIE will now cost those who crave it $12, causing the snowflakes to protest in the streets for higher wages for themselves.

Keep it up Starbucks, that whole supply and demand, perceived value thing is going to bite you in the ***.

This is no less pathetic than when liberals boycotted and protested Chik-fil-a because the owner said he disagreed with gay marriage.

It's really no skin off anyone's ***, people just want to cry about others having different beliefs than they do, no matter how principled those people are.

Awful snowflakey.

Starbucks has 240,000 employees, 10K refugees would be like 4%. They pledged to hire 10K vets by 2018 and have already
hired over 8K of that pledge.

me boycotting starbucks would be like Supe boycotting thinking. Hasn't bothered with it for years, why change now?

Starbucks has 240,000 employees, 10K refugees would be like 4%. They pledged to hire 10K vets by 2018 and have already
hired over 8K of that pledge.

If they hire legal immigrants who are already here, I don't have a problem with it. Now say, going to the middle east and recruiting future jihadis to come here, I have a problem with.

aren't muslims anti-caffeine?

Looks like I'll be patronizing Starbucks more than I normally do. Kudos to them on this bold and positive move.