• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Calls for boycott of Starbucks over plans to hire 10,000 refugees over next 5 years

Looks like I'll be patronizing Starbucks more than I normally do. Kudos to them on this bold and positive move.

Sucks to be your barista...

attachment.php

Starbucks-Cup.jpg

Let's monitor Starbucks stock price over the next six months. We've got an overrated product with established political backlash now promising an interesting staffing strategy in an industry completely dependent on the customer service perception. Any short sellers out there?

Tibs, I saw your post before you deleted it. You are pathetic. Everyone knows that you value illegal aliens more than you value our vets. The proof of that is your support of Ocommie. You hate our military and you love terrorist refugees. Your plea to Sarge and Spike was shady as ****. You are a piece of **** and you can shove that olive branch straight up your *** and move it in and out at a rapid pace.

Tibs, I saw your post before you deleted it. You are pathetic. Everyone knows that you value illegal aliens more than you value our vets. The proof of that is your support of Ocommie. You hate our military and you love terrorist refugees. Your plea to Sarge and Spike was shady as ****. You are a piece of **** and you can shove that olive branch straight up your *** and move it in and out at a rapid pace.

He spews his nonsense from a pulpit in Hungaria. A place he has called home for many years.

Down with the establishment!

Not a fan of starbucks nor coffee of that matter. Although the iced coffee at dunkin and java monster on occasion . This story; Just snowflakes wanting to be heard.

Down with the establishment!

This is hilarious! What a bunch of dumbass snowflakes! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!